I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLevittown, PA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 June 2019 - 08:05 AM

Hi there  :p_smile:

I just recently returned to RO after a very long break (since about 2012).

My main I'm using right now is a high merchant named Losick and I'm currently level 51.

I do have other chars, but Losick is my focus and would like to get to know people by way of her first~

Things have changed so much and it's amazing-- I don't really know what to do with myself at times but I mostly find myself wandering around Payon, Prontera, and Izlude when I'm not leveling or vending.

Is there anyone out there who would like to party and show me the ropes so to speak?

I'm so excited to be finally back. 

I currently have my own guild on Losick, but I would be open to breaking it if I came across the right group of people who already have one or want to make one together.

Dorky Question: Does anyone RP at all on here still? I love doing fan fics of things as I play but would love to be able to roleplay again with people on RO as well.

#2 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 June 2019 - 08:47 PM

Hi there and welcome back to iRO!
Not sure how much exactly has changed since 2012 (I came here in like 2015-ish) but a lot has changed over the years, like there's now a new cat race called Doram and then there's a bunch of new dungeons to go to and what not, and so on. Oh and also costumes. My favorite endgame xD I just love collecting hats ok ; w;

I can try logging in to help you catch up if I get some free time but, I'm sure some members in a guild that I'm in are more free to help you level and stuff! And I think they're also into rp stuff as well, maybe! Check it out when you're free, we're always open to have new peoples :3

Edited by KunKnee, 03 June 2019 - 12:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users