9 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2019 - 10:51 AM

Hey everyone. I just realized i've leveled my RK to 175 and i wanted to use him to farm in the endless tower, i can spend 1b with him and i already have EDA +10 (clean) and CD in mouth.

His stats / skills are at 0, what build should i pick with him and what gears should i buy with this money? I'm just want to go as far as i can on the endless tower  to try farming some cards.

#2 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2019 - 05:02 PM

I would try to work towards getting crit gears and gears that will boost your physical atk/crit. With a 1b budget you could probably buy yourself a backpack(greed) and other goodies with stats at 90, Violet fear, black ribbon, some temp luk boots, 2x rogue treasure, all elemental armors to deal with different mvps (learn which armors to use for each).

with something like this I could imagine you could get pretty high in ET, maybe to floor 50 depending on your RK skills.

After this, you need to decide what would you like to do with your RK, either go full crit and work towards that, or physical, or a hybrid.

Initially I would recommend to focus on either physical/crit OR DB RK, as they require very different equipments between the two.

#3 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2019 - 08:44 PM

If you just aiming 1-50 floor, you can buy:

Weapon:

Quarple kingbird knife 320m (assume each AS card 80m)

Shield:

Resistant valk shield 96m (32m valk shield+64 m hodre card)

Armor:

Holy Armor and Undead armor. holy armor can protect you from either waterball or jupitel thunder from 1-35 mvp. undead is needed when fighting orisis except you want to die very badly.

Kirin armor 80-100m can be good investment.

valk armor is best because impossible to break by some naughty mvp. you can put peco2 card, if you think elemental armor is for baby.

Garment:

+airship cloak (from instance)

or

whatever you want.

put it with raydric card 30m

Acc:

2 Hurt Mind. 6m (3m each)

2 Urs seal sp 250 180 (90-100m each)

SHOES:

only use TEMP DEX with ea4 if possible buy with SoL enchant for endgame purpose. you can create your own or buy from other. the important is delete your fix cast. if you think fix cast isn't matter buy gray wing shoes or just use variant shoes.

if you aiming higher you need:

+ +9 FAW ea10 2b

+ +7 Tae Gyoo ea 5 ea5 double kingbird 1b

+ Valk shield with alice card 400m

+ Red baby dragon hat. 2b

+ temporal ring

+pdm

or change your build to hybrid. since it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to solo Valk. (i don't say it impossible but seriously she just spammed earth quake on you).

#4 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 09:12 PM

This was about 1b in gear I think? It definitely was at the time. Not up to date on current prices.

#5 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:11 PM

What is that circle around you're character. That looks mighty helpful to have when I'm using DB lol

This was about 1b in gear I think? It definitely was at the time. Not up to date on current prices.

#6 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:54 PM

What is that circle around you're character. That looks mighty helpful to have when I'm using DB lol

SimpleROHook

#7 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 12 June 2019 - 05:17 PM

SimpleROHook

still working today?

#8 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 08:26 AM

Thank you so much!!

EDIT: Does it lag the client in anyway? Sorry for the thousand and one questions lol

SimpleROHook

Edited by MikeWolf, 13 June 2019 - 08:28 AM.

#9 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:56 PM

still working today?

Yes

Thank you so much!!

EDIT: Does it lag the client in anyway? Sorry for the thousand and one questions lol

If you use dead cell display then it can introduce some lag. But it'd be unnoticeable unless you're playing on a toaster.

#10 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 06:22 AM

I am running a toaster so we will see haha

Yes

If you use dead cell display then it can introduce some lag. But it'd be unnoticeable unless you're playing on a toaster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users