New player advice please - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New player advice please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 KradMax

KradMax

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:52 PM

I'm new to this game and have only played a little of a mobile version, so I'd like to know which class would you recommend for me, tips or things I should know, where can I get money, etc anything that would help a new player.

#2 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 June 2019 - 08:35 PM

pm your ign I will sent some money for starter.

#3 KradMax

KradMax

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:58 AM

As I said I'm new, I don't know what is ign.

#4 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:12 AM

ign usually stands for "in-game name".

As for starter advice, doing a little bit of reading can make a big difference, so it's worth visiting: irowiki.org

Archers are a great class to pick if you are new. They're relatively easy to build, cheaper to gear up (even in later stages of the game), can do fine on their own and can also do well in a party. Other players can probably elaborate on this better than I can though.

Tips:
> Don't attack the butterflies lol
> use ?Nepeta Cataria (from Cat Paw Merchant) for healing at lower levels instead of potions

#5 Losick

Losick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLevittown, PA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:33 AM

I don't know what your normal game play is like or what you normally like to play in other games, but go with the flow of what calls to you! 

Is there something that stands out? We could tell to help by telling you what may be costly for a new person to make and by default a little challenging. 

I just returned to RO last week and I'm loving it! I currently have a level 77 Mastersmith and I would LOVE to party with you when you're in range!

My chars name is Losick and if you message me but I don't respond it's because I might be away from the keyboard and just have a vend set up to make zeny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users