RE:START Important Announcement - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RE:START Important Announcement

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#26 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:20 PM

Please let us transfer also to BRO(thor) this is a server with a lot of zenys and mvp card then, lower impact in economy

#27 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:22 PM

Someone can explain to me wich server Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ is talking about to transfer?there is Thor(iro) and Thor(brazilians)???

iRO Thor.

#28 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:32 PM

my WP account has a three RO1 renewal server accounts (each of them are thor), and i remember only three same game account can be placed in one wp account , is it possible to add 2 accounts ?

#29 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:51 PM

my WP account has a three RO1 renewal server accounts (each of them are thor), and i remember only three same game account can be placed in one wp account , is it possible to add 2 accounts ?

Many people have more than 3 accounts on a single WP server from the time period before WP accounts existed.

While 3 accounts is the limit to be added to a WP account normally, old accounts which are orphaned from pre-WP account can be claimed to an WP that still had 3 RO accounts.

#30 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:59 PM

Many people have more than 3 accounts on a single WP server from the time period before WP accounts existed.

While 3 accounts is the limit to be added to a WP account normally, old accounts which are orphaned from pre-WP account can be claimed to an WP that still had 3 RO accounts.

uhhh sorry kinda loss can you explain in general there are words that i dont understand , i just want to know if my 2 restart account can be placed on my wp account who has a already three RO1 accounts , in my WP account i have three RO1 and two restart account , sorry kinda dizzy :wah: :wah:

#31 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:01 PM

Let me transfer to Bro Thor pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(lots of brazilians want this LOTS)

#32 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:03 PM

btw guys if your interested why try in thor i know its kinda empty because of 200+ players there but very less bot (dont know if they exist cuz i dont see them on bot spot places) no dups and no afk levelers just like serious issue to chaos , im not saying dont play there its up to you anyway but its worth look for it :heh:

#33 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:23 PM

uhhh sorry kinda loss can you explain in general there are words that i dont understand , i just want to know if my 2 restart account can be placed on my wp account who has a already three RO1 accounts , in my WP account i have three RO1 and two restart account , sorry kinda dizzy :wah: :wah:

Sorry, I think I might have misunderstood you too.

Are your RE:START accounts AND the RO1 account on the same WP account right now? Like all of them on one WP account you can log into and see them all at once.

Or are they on different accounts? Like RO1 being on a WP account Email1@email.com and RE:START being Email2@email.com

If they are on the same WP account right now, it will stay like that and you don't have to worry. They will just change to RO1 game accounts.

If they are on two different WP accounts I am not sure if they allow you to move the accounts to another WP account.

#34 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:32 PM

Sorry, I think I might have misunderstood you too.

Are your RE:START accounts AND the RO1 account on the same WP account right now? Like all of them on one WP account you can log into and see them all at once.

Or are they on different accounts? Like RO1 being on a WP account Email1@email.com and RE:START being Email2@email.com

If they are on the same WP account right now, it will stay like that and you don't have to worry. They will just change to RO1 game accounts.

If they are on two different WP accounts I am not sure if they allow you to move the accounts to another WP account.

yes my WP account has a five accounts i use them too, three is renewal and two is RO restart in one email since you said that it will just change if they have same WP account how can i change their server ? planning to put restart account #1 for thor and restart account #2 for chaos....

#35 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:58 PM

Hey about more 1 Reset stats ?(how we wanted third class comes we have made builds to transclass, i see skill are reseted but we need status also *-*)

(please answer me :) )

#36 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:10 PM

Hey about more 1 Reset stats ?(how we wanted third class comes we have made builds to transclass, i see skill are reseted but we need status also *-*)

(please answer me :) )

in renewal server there is a npc that gives 1 time skill and stat reset regardless of your level , and there is a npc that reset skills unlimited times as long as your level 99 below...

#37 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:27 PM

You will end up with the balanced server. You have done so much -_- on a perfect server. See some other option, expect to get the 3 classes in the restart if the server still continues so merge.

#38 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:34 PM

yes my WP account has a five accounts i use them too, three is renewal and two is RO restart in one email since you said that it will just change if they have same WP account how can i change their server ? planning to put restart account #1 for thor and restart account #2 for chaos....

When the merger happens, the restart accounts will change to normal renewal accounts and this will give you 5 Renewal accounts. You don't need to do anything for the change to Renewal to happen.

If you have accounts with the same name like if your account was called PORING on Renewal and another account on RE:START was also called PORING, the one from RE:START will be renamed to PORING_RE. You will see any name changes that happen in your WP account after the merge happens.

If you have characters you want to go to iRO Thor, you will need to log onto RE:START and speak to the NPC in Eden Group. All characters will be sent to iRO Chaos unless you speak to the NPC to pick iRO Thor.

- Users can choose which server to be merged into by visiting the Silvervine Services NPC in the Eden Group. If no choice is made, characters will default to the Chaos Server for merge.

#39 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:44 PM

When the merger happens, the restart accounts will change to normal renewal accounts and this will give you 5 Renewal accounts. You don't need to do anything for the change to Renewal to happen.

If you have accounts with the same name like if your account was called PORING on Renewal and another account on RE:START was also called PORING, the one from RE:START will be renamed to PORING_RE. You will see any name changes that happen in your WP account after the merge happens.

If you have characters you want to go to iRO Thor, you will need to log onto RE:START and speak to the NPC in Eden Group. All characters will be sent to iRO Chaos unless you speak to the NPC to pick iRO Thor.

okay thats a relieve can I do it now the choosing servers ? i dont see a npc at the eden you mention... anyway thank you... :heh:

#40 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:50 PM

• Characters/accounts with extreme amounts of items will find their transfer limited on an individual basis.

can explain better this part please?(if i have 30k mastele in storage i will lost it or will be reduced?)

#41 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2019 - 08:01 PM

• Characters/accounts with extreme amounts of items will find their transfer limited on an individual basis.

can explain better this part please?(if i have 30k mastele in storage i will lost it or will be reduced?)

Yes, that's exactly what that might mean. It just depends what items they go after in what amounts.  :ph34r:

#42 komikus14

komikus14

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 08:09 PM

Hi VModCoconut,

I logged into RE:START now and speaked to Silvervine Services NPC in Eden Group but it have no option about what server you want your account to merge.

Kindly see the screenshots.

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/4tknEr9

https://imgur.com/OXnl1Fj

#43 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 08:39 PM

More people from Renewal posting here than RE:Start people are posting here. That's when you know the server is dead. 

#44 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:19 PM

Set a zeny cap, not a zeny wipe in the very least.  This is bull-_- having all our zeny deleted when -_-s expensive on chaos.  Not to mention the fact you guys sold silvervine for a very long time that you knew very well people were mainly using to buy zeny.  So you are effectively ripping those people off.

Edited by Wyndor, 07 June 2019 - 09:46 PM.

#45 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:31 PM

okay thats a relieve can I do it now the choosing servers ? i dont see a npc at the eden you mention... anyway thank you... :heh:

Hi VModCoconut,

I logged into RE:START now and speaked to Silvervine Services NPC in Eden Group but it have no option about what server you want your account to merge.

Kindly see the screenshots.

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/4tknEr9

https://imgur.com/OXnl1Fj

The NPC may not be available yet, I have not logged in myself to see if it is in. I will ask the staff about when it should be enabled but it is the weekend so I may not know until Monday.

#46 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:18 PM

If my account name was PORING in renewal and my account name is also PORING in re:start, can I have the two account merge? I.e character transfer instead of having two renewal accounts PORING and PORING_RE?  :hmm:

#47 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:41 PM

If my account name was PORING in renewal and my account name is also PORING in re:start, can I have the two account merge? I.e character transfer instead of having two renewal accounts PORING and PORING_RE?  :hmm:

seamless for you but sounds complicated via back end. i get that you may want it for VIP purposes but i think it would favor us to have less complexities in transferring

character transfer is additional work after all, and at this circumstance they only owe you the migration, not the full favor

for thread;

also done with my fear episodes, yay transfer. weighing it with what we have now, i can sacrifice my items being buggy to be able to play with new people i guess

#48 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:44 PM

I can't speak for staff here but it is my understanding that the accounts/characters will not be merged into existing Renewal accounts.

Merging by the same name would not work since it is possible in some cases someone else could have the Renewal account name that is the same as your RE:START name and you would not want your characters merged into them!

#49 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 766 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:45 PM

25ul3x5.jpg 

#50 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:03 PM

The NPC may not be available yet, I have not logged in myself to see if it is in. I will ask the staff about when it should be enabled but it is the weekend so I may not know until Monday.

I hope the silvervine price on that npc service is cheap cuz i want to use it for exchanging costumes etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users