Unripe Apple taming quest - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Unripe Apple taming quest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 KradMax

KradMax

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:59 AM

I have failed the taming quest all 5 times and even qhen I got an unripe apple from a poring I still failed. I tried getting more, but I couldn't. Is there anyone who could give me some? Or how to craft them? the guy from the quest says the novice combination book says how, but it doesn't do anything unless I use the combination kit, and only shows what I can currently craft. 

#2 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 07 June 2019 - 03:38 PM

Is this the Criatura Academy quest? If so, then you should be taming the little poring instead of a regular poring. Full guide in link: https://forums.warpp...tutorial-guide/

Adept Adventurer (Pet Instructor) Quest :
Talk to the Adept Adventurer, choose "A talking monster !" then " What is a pet ?","Does it help you fight ?","How to get a pet", and he will tell you to talk to him again to teleport to the Criatura Academy Garden.
Once you are there, you'll see him again, talk to him, and he'll tell you to talk to the Poring. Talk to it, choose "What happened ?" then " Can I help you ?" after some random blabbering, and finish the convo.
Talk to the Friendly Poring again, it'll gives you 5 Little Unripe Apples, and teach you how to tame a pet. Find a Little Poring, then use the those Apple on it, a slot machine-alike will appear on your screen, click on it, and you'll know whether you succeed in taming it or not. I believe, if you run out of apple, but did not manage to tame a Little Poring, talk to the Friendly Poring again, It'll give you some Little Unripe Apples to try again. ( I don't think this can happen, since the success chance is like 90%, unless you messed up and used up all the apples due to excessive clicking).
Talk to the Friendly Poring again afterward, show him the egg, then talk to the Adept Advanturer, then the Friendly Poring again, and it will gives you 3 Apple Juices ( THEY ARE FOR FEEDING THE LITTLE PORING, NOT FOR USE ) and Pet Incubator to summon your new friend.

#3 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:41 AM

Unfortunately a lot can go wrong when taming pets, especially when you're not that experienced.
But failing to tame baby porings is very weird though since those supposedly have a 90% success chance.

For starters, we can check if you paired the right tamers with the right pets:
* Little Unripe Apple > Used for taming Little Porings.
* Unripe Apple > Used for taming Porings. Also dropped by Porings.

More info about the pet system:
https://irowiki.org/...Cute_Pet_System

Edit: I have extras of both of them if you'd like. But you shouldn't worry since failing to tame doesn't hinder progress for the criatura academy series of quests.

Edited by ninJedi, 08 June 2019 - 07:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users