RE:Start Merge, what are your thoughts? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

RE:Start Merge, what are your thoughts?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#26 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:49 PM

as long as they don't bring in any zeny, we're gonna be fine

#27 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:54 PM

Can't get any worse than it already is. If anything, any form of new player is good for the game and server.

Edited by Diskence, 07 June 2019 - 11:55 PM.

#28 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:42 AM

Dozens?

that's tragic.

#29 EiichiroOda

EiichiroOda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:58 AM

I think it is good more player always fun.  Don't you need more friends? I don't really care about items anymore.

#30 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:50 AM

nothing changed. ppl who plays re: are just same ppl who plays chaos. they just dual log chaos then play re: so RIP

#31 Kershant

Kershant

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:43 AM

haha ugly names for new players on an old server. I am most likely going to return to ragnarok Philippines its a kinda new although its harder there and also outdated just like restart. i'm not quite satisfied with thor with all those undeletable quest logs.

#32 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:46 AM

i want to be in chaos too  :sob:

#33 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:16 AM

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

Come from behind boyssss goodluck chaos with all the complains lmfao

#34 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:04 AM

I actually like this. I feel like they will be focusing a lot more on iRO Chaos, and that means updates, events, and all the rest.

#35 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:31 AM

I actually like this. I feel like they will be focusing a lot more on iRO Chaos, and that means updates, events, and all the rest.

Cant you see the signals?

We had Ymir, Yggdrasil and Valkyrie, all merged to chaos.

We had Classic, Soon to be closed.

RE:Start was a big failure. Soon to be closed.

Thor has the same population as Classic, even a bit more, so I expected to see a close soon too there.

All servers are dying or merge to Chaos, I wont lie, they seems to be working hard to put Chaos on a some stable level, but we are behind kRO (and will always be like that), missing important updates. We need a staff who really represent us infront of kRO, who watch for our community Interest, who pay special attention to those critical bugs and issues wich are very harmfull to the community (The dupe issue, the spawn rate issue).

My Thoughts are, this should be a urgent call to the staff to pay more attention, special attention to our beloved iRO Chaos.

For me, iRO Chaos its the very back end. If Chaos dies, my Ragnarok experience will die with it, I wont move, I wont transfer to any other server, I wont cry, I just let it go.

Ragnarok was my favourite game since I start play on pservers back in 2005. When I finally move to Chaos in 2012, this was like what I really want in Ragnarok Experience and make this my home.

Please Warpportal Staff. Make Ragnarok a better place to play, and fight for us and our rights, claim to kRO all the updates & fixes we deserve.

So long, Every Classic & RE:Start user will have a warm welcome to iRO. I, personally are in some interest guilds, feel free to PM me and I can suggest you a guild wich fits to you. Im mostly in Spanish-Talking Guilds, but have great friends in english-talk guilds and Portuguese-talk guilds. My goal will never be recruit players to the guilds I like, my goal was always recommend guilds where I think the player will be more confortable according to what he/she looks for

I'm sorry for your lost (your home server), but this can be a new beggining for your character, It wont be lost (your precious char), just suffer a transicion to a new home.

Edited by S207, 08 June 2019 - 08:37 AM.

#36 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:49 AM

RE:Start was never really needed IMO.

It was DOA.

#37 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:21 AM

What updates do you think will save iRO Chaos? All future instances are probably super ez compared to gears that we have. Even if we get new updates, most items will be irreverent and probably won’t beat OCPs. Then what? People will complain there are not new updates and instances.

#38 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:00 AM

Well,i agree it might be easy, but at least it will be new.

#39 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:14 PM

Re:stard is a MISTAKE.
That server SHOULD NEVER EXIST from beginning. Only adding work which halt chaos update progression.

Classic is always dead. You couldn't expect update.

By merging those server, I hope Chaos server getting more update faster.

Edited by andxres, 08 June 2019 - 05:15 PM.

#40 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:24 PM

woah dont sound so selfish now, a good amount of people came to restart looking for something new. can't blame them

#41 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:27 PM

Chaos will only get updates faster if players spend money to support the game. Closing Classic or Merging Re:tard wont accelerate our updates  :heh:

#42 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:02 PM

My initial thought was like, wow RE:START only got a 4ish day notice for it? Makes me wonder how many Thor/Chaos will get 

#43 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:08 PM

My initial thought was like, wow RE:START only got a 4ish day notice for it? Makes me wonder how many Thor/Chaos will get

July 11 isn't that close.

#44 1756492860

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:08 PM

its july not june

#45 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:28 PM

Oh it's July - WOOPS XD

#46 carlczel

carlczel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:32 PM

can we just merge the whole server
youre making your duties difficult. just merge us all. there's nothing to loose.lets be friends.we are the only ones left. even japan has mobile now.

#47 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:05 PM

if Thor gets merged, PvP and WoE will rise from the dead.

#48 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:14 PM

haha ugly names for new players on an old server. I am most likely going to return to ragnarok Philippines its a kinda new although its harder there and also outdated just like restart. i'm not quite satisfied with thor with all those undeletable quest logs.

I got some bad news for you about ROPH (they will be merged to malaysia server..from what i heard. that's their last chance. if the population continuous to bleed out. ROPH will be closed..) So yah...officials servers are dying left and right..i wonder why.  

if Thor gets merged, PvP and WoE will rise from the dead.

For 2 months. then it will die :D (because OCP..i mean how can you enjoy woe if the items can turn you into a brain dead player. one hitting is not enjoyable :P )

#49 shikyi

shikyi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:35 PM

on with the dust biting and such

I've just realized I've been around for every server merge in iRO history, and every server closure since 2001. Might as well ride it to the end, crackalackas.

#50 Kershant

Kershant

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:22 PM

I got some bad news for you about ROPH (they will be merged to malaysia server..from what i heard. that's their last chance. if the population continuous to bleed out. ROPH will be closed..) So yah...officials servers are dying left and right..i wonder why.  

For 2 months. then it will die :D (because OCP..i mean how can you enjoy woe if the items can turn you into a brain dead player. one hitting is not enjoyable :P )

the ragnarok philippines is an older server compare to singapore/malaysia. the ones to be adjusted are the MY/SG because philippine user account will be retained.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users