How People Trade Zeny - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How People Trade Zeny

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 AirTrick

AirTrick

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:06 PM

so i wat to buy an item but apparently i cant trade more than 999999999 or something like that hiow does people sell/buy items that cos more than 2B Zeny????

#2 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:05 PM

Dealing each billion with screen shot

#3 AirTrick

AirTrick

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:25 PM

u.u not the best way to do it hopefully they make a way to deal with big transfers

#4 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:17 PM

What I used to do when facing with such deals was to deal each billion with "1b item" of their own per deal. Suppose I wanted to buy X item that's worth 4b, then I would proceed by dealing 3 times 1b and receiving 3 "1b items" in each deal, and then make a final deal by adding 1b + those 3 items I received, and the other person in question would add the X item I was buying.
It might sound kinda complicated but it isn't. This way both parts are safe in the sense that if anyone runs away, you won't lose your zeny at least. A couple of years ago it was the way to handle such deals.
Of course dupes are still a thing so I suggest taking screenshots of every single deal just in case.

Edited by Joaco, 11 June 2019 - 09:20 PM.

#5 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:03 PM

make sure you record the transaction and specify the contents of the trade to the seller (get them to admit the price/negotiation that was already discussed) which will be no problem at all for them if they are legit.

#6 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:08 PM

We do it like people did in 2002.

But in 2019.

#7 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:30 AM

The seller using his main account/fully geared main character also helps too. Screenshots are a must.

#8 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:15 PM

I used to make deals with guarantee items, but now I just record and talk it out with the buyer/seller in a chat. Take screenshots for every transaction and specify in chat what you are doing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users