someone stole 8 of my alcohol I got from poison spores - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

someone stole 8 of my alcohol I got from poison spores

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 BossKi91

BossKi91

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Twitter:ParadoxTiger91
  • LocationWhere there's a pun; I'm just a smile away~*
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:08 PM

I think this is related to [Snip], someone find out who did it and punish them; they stole it from my storage; the nerve; or maybe [Snip] should be disbanded; thats very poor sportsmanship like; it took me forever to collect the alcohol; they mustve used it for making themselves even more elitest branch; I hate [Snip] they are not a friendly guild; anywho I hope ook all my items from my gms find out who did it and punish them accordingly thats intellectual property theft.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 12 June 2019 - 05:22 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed.

#2 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:34 PM

It's generally wrong to assume that the actions of 1 individual will define the rest of the guild.

You also haven't exactly provided solid evidence that it's related to [Snip] so this post seems more like a targetted accusation or something like defamation.

And how exactly where they able to access your personal storage?
Or did you leave the alcohol in guild storage?

Edited by VModCinnamon, 12 June 2019 - 05:23 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed.

#3 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:09 PM

JDFsdOx.png

8 right? Leave your IGN here, I'll rodex you 24.

#4 BossKi91

BossKi91

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Twitter:ParadoxTiger91
  • LocationWhere there's a pun; I'm just a smile away~*

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:11 PM

umm I think it may be rollback then if not a hacker guild... lets hope its the latter; 

also I can assume if they hack or not; its safe to assume this in this case atleast mebe-;

Im new to the server so they were trying to take me down Idk, or it couldve been a roll back-;

Edited by BossKi91, 11 June 2019 - 11:14 PM.

#5 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:16 PM

Let me get this straight. You aren't even sure someone took it or if it got lost due to the rollback sometime back?

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

#6 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:54 AM

I have a guildmate who really loves drinking beer so maybe he took the alcohol. Will have to interrogate him later haha

Joking aside, they usually post official notice if there are any recent server rollbacks along with time and date of the rollback.

Maybe you just searched kafra for the wrong item? :heh:

If you're sure that it's the drop from Poison Spores, then most likely it was actually Karvodailnirol.
If you still need those, you can check the wiki page for monsters with higher drop rates of that item. Or ask if other people have extras that they can give to you.

You should also do well to avoid making posts that can be misinterpreted as deliberate ill-will or else the vmods will come after your butt lol :p_devil:

If you're new then welcome to the RO experience I guess :no1:

Edited by ninJedi, 12 June 2019 - 01:01 AM.

#7 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 12 June 2019 - 01:47 AM

I just can't even... this must be a trolling post...

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 05:31 AM

Please do not use the forums to call out players or guilds for an activity conducted ingame.

Since you are new to the server, it is highly likely you used guild storage instead of kafra storage. For the former, I'd suggest to contact the guild leader for the deposit/withdrawal logs and see what happened to the items. With that said, there is no way for an individual or guild to hack into another user's personal storage (Kafra) unless they were provided with the account's login info.

I will keep this topic open for now in hopes to get the report clarified better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users