CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:20 AM

faqfriday.jpg

Guess who goofed up and forgot to post the answers last Friday? Surprise, it's me! :ani_swt3:

Here are the answers to the questions you asked last last last week!

Got more questions? You know what to do!

(Comment them below!)

Renewal FAQ Friday Thursday

6/27/2019

Hi, i read a “merge” word, does this mean there will be a merge between server soon? Do you mind to have us more information?

Is this Costume Whisper’s Boss sprite different from jRO’s same issue as Costume Valhalla? So that if the later is fixed the former can follow too.

Meanwhile, speaking of sprites, i do wish to have jRO’s class sprites but can we have as an alternative to current iRO’s? Like putting in them in Quest or Cash Shop?

Thanks!

Campitor: RESTART will be merging into Renewal on 7/11. We have fixed several of the pending costume issues with the 6/20 maintenance,

can we get an update to Designer Heidam in Malangdo? I hope we could trade the recent costumes into random enchantment stones. 

Campitor: Yes we will add about 30-40 costumes next week.

Does Astra like Poring Man

and also will there be a fix for the Illusion Combo Battle Glove?

Astra: Yes  :ok:

Campitor: The fix to the skill has been requested.

dis when?

2iuc40k.png21lr6u8.jpg

Campitor: It has been requested.

can we got the following location to Eden teleporter? (from june 5th restart maintenance notes)

https://forums.warpp...rt-maintenance/

Eden Dungeon Teleport Added for the following Dungeons

• Amatsu Dungeon
  • Beach Dungeon
  • Bifrost Tower
  • Scaraba

Campitor:  We will update it on 7/2

I often save my characters at the Kafra NPC in northern Prontera to help with doing Episode 16.1's Royal Banquet daily quests but that Kafra doesn't offer the ability to warp to other towns. Could the town warp option be added to this Kafra?

Campitor: Yes we can give her the Prontera Warp Set.

Very long discussed and also very long requested.
Brasilis Cards? and a bunch of cards we are missing? (mostly interested in brasilis and Moscovia

Campitor: Hopefully soon. However, they are not yet on the schedule.

When do you guys reply this thread?

https://forums.warpp...-online/page-11

Astra: The purpose of the thread was to collect suggestions, unfortunately we are not able to say with much certainty how many of these suggestions can/will be applied.

Can you add vip storage at the eden kitchen cabinet

Campitor: Yes 

Given the closing of restart and classic, what are the odds that a 'Ragnarok Zero' style server will open in iRO?

Campitor: There are no plans to bring the Zero balance to iRO.

#2 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:21 AM

While the response for monster tokens was unfavorable, I guess it's still the best course of action considering some infamous playstyles exist. Thanks!

Q> If we wanted the studio/kRO to make something, be it a new item or specific content/quests for Ragnarok Online, do we need to send the suggestions directly to them? Or will posting in our own forums still make a difference?
(Mostly asking if proposals section has relevance to ragnarok online as a whole and not just to iRO itself. And pointing this at kRO since that's where most of our new stuff seems to come from)

Campitor: We submit feedback and suggestions for new items and content to kRO. For most reason major content that was suggested by the iRO community was the rock ridge update.

Been wondering this for a while:
Q> Why isn't Ragnarok Online visible on Steam for most other countries?
Even way before the eu ban, it seems the Steam page for ragnarok online is blocked for the ph too..? Even though neighboring countries have access

Although there's a ton of issues regarding RO accounts made through steam (which should be fixed first), I think the exposure and access to steam's insanely large playerbase in these locked countries is worth investing-in more and makes it worth unlocking.

PS. I can't recommend the game on steam if I can't even access it there : P
*hint hint

Campitor: Unfortunately much like WP registration we are limited to the regions we can offer RO1 on steam. As regions are added/removed we update the available countries.

Who is the team that requested the improve ragnarok thread?

Campitor: Studio team when they were visiting.

When can we expect to receive kRO gears again for a change? Or is the plan to stick only with jRO stuff until the end of times '-'

Campitor: We are requesting as much kRO content as we can.

Are you gonna add cooldown on every skills in WoE and give OCP rewards? :)

Campitor: We will post the exact changes when we are ready.

How do I get rid of brownie points since they have long been phased out?

Campitor: Please submit a ticket and the GMs will help you.

When ygg seed n berry back to server? Seem rare now

Campitor: We will keep this in mind when making the raffler.

fw3uhi.pngwhen is this gonna happen?

Campitor: Next week, for the stone exchange

#3 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:42 AM

Were there any titles you were interested in E3 2019?

Campitor: I appreciate good showmanship. One booth that I liked was the Fortnite Booth. Epic had several employees scattered through out the booth doing the dances and trying to get attendees to join in. The people at the booth looked like they were just having tons of fun and I appreciate that.

can we got the following location to Eden teleporter? (from june 5th restart maintenance notes)

https://forums.warpp...rt-maintenance/

Eden Dungeon Teleport Added for the following Dungeons

• Amatsu Dungeon
  • Beach Dungeon
  • Bifrost Tower
  • Scaraba
I posted in the Suggestion board as well but as an extension of this, we also could use Cursed Monastery, Abyss Lake, Ice Dungeon, and Rachel Sanctuary, or just port the whole Re:Start version of the NPC over if possible?

Campitor: Sure we will update the Eden Teleport Listings next week.

Raffles when?

Campitor: We will do Raffler before the July 4th weekend.

Why is Shiela Boxter not being updated as often and when are you planning to do it?

Campitor: Shiela Boxter was updated 6/20

Is there a chance that diabolus boots available for ALL JOBS??

Campitor: We will review this.

Why do you not remove TI mobs from the preceding week?

Campitor: TI will always have a few monsters left over from the preceding week. After two weeks the monsters disappear completely.

Can you guys add Raffler before June ends? We really need a zeny sink. If so, is there any possibility to start a poll or a suggestion thread on which rewards the community is looking for?
That would be neat.

Campitor: We will do Raffler before the July 4th weekend.

#4 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:15 PM

It's possible to have Biolabs headgears Exclusive to Expanded Classes? I mean... Could you develop this exclusively for the iRO?

Campitor: Honestly that sounds like a good idea. But it may be time before we can put together a proposal.

Any plans on verus bounty boards? Ysf seyren encounter? Emb update? Eve natalia?

Can we also get guyak pudding in raffler? Why only thor server has this?

Campitor: Eventually yes. Guyak Pudding is a cash shop item that came over in the merge. Currently we don't offer it for sale.

The low/mid TI spawn issue is getting out of hand now, when are you planning to do something about it? Will you disable the Tarot Card of Fate effect on Ring of Resonance to fix this? The ppls are getting fed up by this nonsense:
https://forums.warpp...spawn-in-midti/

Campitor: Were testing the reported skill to try to confirm the issue with the studio. It needs to be documented and confirmed so we don't end up with a skill thats blocked forever. Some changes were made to the TI to mitigate the effects.

Gx dd/sword cri/cross impact. Has problem to play because of swapping weapon. when swap ordinarily weapon goes to left hand but now it goes to right hand that is a problem. we lose EDP also elemental so harder to play. the bug come with Gear Swap patch till now this problem doesn't solve. please dont neglect this case. there're many gx have problem but they have no idea to report.

Campitor: Unfortunately the studio has said that the slot is intended. That being said were seeing what we can do to make this easier for the class.

#5 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:54 PM

That gx switching thing is a nerf in disguise :heh:

That said, gx already died even furthrt in woe with all these anti gx ocp so nothing much changed other than another way we ca die lol

#6 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 05:05 PM

Can we add the Ice Cream Vendor to Brasilis?

Snowier Card is really nice and all but having the Ice Cream Vendor that sells in more quantities other than 5 (I'm looking at you Brasilis Ice Cream Vendor at the beach) would be much better.

It would make Snowier Card much better to use. (Think I've asked this before)

#7 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 05:56 PM

Posted Today, 02:07 AM

Uncle Campitor,

A couple of requests:
- Can you add Guild Storage NPC inside Dimensional Portal, next to storage kittens.
- Can you consider to make stonable all Bio 5 costumes. rg, gx and ranger are missing.

Thanks much and long live Ro. 

Edited by cjaramis, 27 June 2019 - 05:57 PM.

#8 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:24 PM

Camp can you allow backslide in battlegrounds? We all know everything is one shot fst by now and GX having no shield and risky "only" viable long range atk and the fact that everyone can cloak now doesnt help

#9 canon019

canon019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:40 PM

Is there any plan for future WoE? or there isn't any plan  :p_sad:

How about this idea ?

Edited by canon019, 27 July 2019 - 06:06 PM.

#10 Si6ers

Si6ers

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:52 AM

1. Can you add Horror Toy Factory costumes to stone maker?

- Cos Santa Hairband

- Cos Red Bonnet

- Cos Lush Rose

2. Will you consider making "Monster Token" permanent?  

#11 Yhiee01

Yhiee01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:05 AM

faqfriday.jpg

Guess who goofed up and forgot to post the answers last Friday? Surprise, it's me! :ani_swt3:

Here are the answers to the questions you asked last last last week!

Got more questions? You know what to do!

(Comment them below!)

Renewal FAQ Friday Thursday

6/27/2019

Campitor: Yes we will add about 30-40 costumes next week.

costume charcoal stove please

#12 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:45 AM

RAFFLES WHEN?

Ygg price are very high... SOB SOB SOB.

#13 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:06 AM

Bruh, just open your eyes a lil more. The answer is right there.

RAFFLES WHEN?

Ygg price are very high... SOB SOB SOB.

Campitor: We will do Raffler before the July 4th weekend.

Edited by Joaco, 29 June 2019 - 02:12 AM.

#14 Cavazak

Cavazak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:03 PM

Hello, how are you?

I am aware of the arrival of a new anti-cheat on the Brazilian server (bRO) where it eliminated the bots that were numerous. I'm aware that our iRO server is not as polluted as the bRO was, but it's still not flawless (it would be 0 bots, counting those from ragial.org and the largest pot creator on the server ~Renouille). My question is: are you guys in the administration planning to bring some anti-cheat here? since there are anti-cheats on other Ragnarok servers and here it has not.

Edited by Cavazak, 29 June 2019 - 12:06 PM.

#15 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 03:24 PM

Bruh, just open your eyes a lil more. The answer is right there.

They said “before” July 4 son and July 4 is Thursday so I’m guessin there will be an early Tuesday or Wednesday maintenance

#16 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:04 PM

Are we already half way receiving update or translating for class improvement patch?

Do you have any information for us on this improvement patch like if 185 level will be unlocked, any class got impacted the most and the least and any other smaller updates we are getting (like improved pet system, pet evolution, nightmare version of a particular instance or maybe bank system)?

#17 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 12:10 AM

can we have the sundries NPC in dimensional gap updated with more items like other tool dealer?

https://www.divine-p...ndries-merchant

also can we have this item unnerfed back to ASPD+1?

https://www.divine-p...ngeling-balloon

Edited by YongkySH, 03 July 2019 - 08:03 AM.

#18 mashaa

mashaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 02:07 AM

1. Can you add guild storage npc in dimensional gap? (or alrdy have? I didnt see it)

2. Can you check or review again the new UI party? Sometimes i got bugged like, cannot leave party when the character is party leader. I have try type command /leave (nothing happen) , open alt z window then right click and leave party (nothing happen too). Well this is a bit annoyong :l please look into that

3. New party UI so slow to detect party member's hp bar. It shows up as blank hp and needs few seconds to detect the hp bar correctly.

#19 lexusffttt

lexusffttt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 02:24 AM

based on this irowiki link
http://db.irowiki.or...p-info/rockmi1/

there's only a weeeeeeee bit of them spawning at a time.... could you like... increase the spawn to regular/tolerateable amounts or throw them into HIGH TI Gramps if possible? (if their spawn count were increased somewhat, can you add a weeeee bit more please?)

#20 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:21 AM

1- There is any plans to change the kafra shop itens? i'm talking albout the itens obtained via direct sell, could start with the ancient weapon series, in bRO is a permanent item in the shop, and me are waiting for this a long time ago :)

2-Could make the Curiosity Catto as a permanent NPC?, he could stay at eden maybe, in a more visible spot, draining the zenys of the server :v

3-Some months ago, i've asked about the Sealed Evil/Magic/Maximum Swords from the jRO version, that autocasts Hell Inferno, Crimsom Rock and Judex respectively and makes the correct combo with Yin Yang Talisman, you said that will look to bring these swords as kafra shop item, if possible, so... there is any news about this?, pls, say something positive, these swords will help A LOT the shadow chaser autocaster build.

4- Job Updates when? (including Shadow Chaser update)

5- NOGH? since the bRO already have it, could just "take" his update and place here like they took our events / TI and placed there?

Edited by SrRinio, 10 August 2019 - 03:32 AM.

#21 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 01:28 AM

can you add these item for Guardian Processor Bonus set:

Pile Bunker S [1] 16030

Pile Bunker T [1] 16032

Pile Bunker P 16031

Pilebunker in the set is obsolete. or can you code it like for suicide destruction, neutral barrier and etc, where the skill works even the suicide device is in the inventory.

And also pilebunkers for the Pile bunker skill 

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Pile_Bunker

tyia

#22 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:25 AM

Hi RO staff,

- any of who guys who are excited for Sworld and Shield???
- has Campitor watched BNHA? and if not, will he watch? : D

Edited by KunKnee, 03 July 2019 - 09:03 AM.

#23 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:49 AM

Can GM rework the skil SV Stem Spear so that it can help to hit/reasonable damage on those shadow and holy property monster

My susgestion is that the lv5 SV Stem Spear change from Telekinesis to Neutral hit

Thanks

Edited by tlc9711LOgo, 03 July 2019 - 07:59 AM.

#24 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 04:28 AM

When TI map low respawn because caster player issue solved?

#25 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 01:59 PM

If possible could you clarify if the "Mad Bunny Refine Event" increases the rates when using Enriched Elunium for upgrading with the NPC "Shadow Blacksmith" or does the event only increase the rates for upgrades with the NPC "Suhnmi"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users