Warpportal is a place that victim get punish and suffer - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Warpportal is a place that victim get punish and suffer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 cousin0102

cousin0102

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:01 AM

someone message me that they need help for hes page project in school and i help him i didnt know that it was a scam but he only able to hack my alt merchant .. then i trade some of my gears for gene gears then when im grinding in culvert and suddenly got dc when i relogin it say prohibited to login until 2067 then i send ticket to support even here in forum with some vmod then i show them the proof that i trade some gears for gears then they say i was involve in ill manner activity but im the victim why i get punish when im a victim... so dissapointed i spend alot of money buying wpe and i only get this damn what a incompetent job they are doing...............

#2 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:23 AM

its unfortunate that their newbie GMs keep making mistakes and mistakes to drive legit players away, WP needs to do a better job to train the newly hired or this can get really ugly.

:p_sleep:

#3 cousin0102

cousin0102

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:28 AM

its so sad what happening on warpportal i spend alot of money buying wpe and i only get banned because of their mistakes so dissapointed to them  :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:

#4 AlohaJayce

AlohaJayce

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:31 AM

hmm. send a a pm to cinnamon to help you recover it.

fyi. my main account was banned 2 days ago, and was released on the same day. Hope you'll get your account back.

#5 cousin0102

cousin0102

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:35 AM

hmm. send a a pm to cinnamon to help you recover it.

fyi. my main account was banned 2 days ago, and was released on the same day. Hope you'll get your account back.

thanks. im hoping to get back my account. i dont understand why they make big mistakes like that victim get punish? its so dissapointed to them.....

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:00 AM

2019 and ppl still fall for the "visit my page" scam
that's fascinating

#7 cousin0102

cousin0102

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:03 AM

2019 and ppl still fall for the "visit my page" scam
that's fascinating

i didnt trust him completely thats why i use alt he wasnt able to get even 1z

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:27 AM

Hello cousin0102,

Sorry to hear about that.

I'd suggest using the existing conversation with Krexus and wait for their final say on the pending ticket. Keep in mind each incident is handled on case by case basis. Spamming the forums will not accelerate the investigation as this is the third topic of the same. Moreover, we advise against sharing account suspension detail on the forums for security and privacy concerns.

If you require further assistance talk to me through a PM :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users