Refining items with HD ores. Is the success rate low? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Refining items with HD ores. Is the success rate low?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:01 AM

1) Is refining items from +7 to +10 using HD Oridecon and HD Elunium difficult? Is the success rate so low that I will constantly drop below +7 and thus have extreme difficulties to get back to +7 or go beyond +7?

2) What about HD Bradium and HD Carnium? Will it constantly degrade to +10? Is the success rate to get it past +12 low?

3) Do my LUK and DEX influence these refining efforts?

4) Is it practical at all to commit a lot of zeny into refining items to that extent? Can you give me a rough estimate of the amount of zeny needed to refine a weapon till +10 and +15?

Please answer all questions. I've studied the topic on iRO Wiki and still can't decide whether to commit towards these daring refining endeavors or not. Have been fretting over it for a few days. Please help.

#2 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:19 AM

this one is a good reference 

https://forums.warpp...t-calculations/

#3 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:23 AM

1. Yes. Use BSB if no enriched hammer.

2. Yes. If you have money to spare, spend it without any guarantee of success just higher chance.

3. No, as with relogging, portal flys, and any prayers you offer.

4. Experience it yourself, no harm in that. Just don't expect anything of it.

RO is RNG Online.

edit: Refining is kinda addicting if you are on a lucky streak. Still scratch my gambling itch.

Edited by ilovemuffin, 16 June 2019 - 04:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users