My payment portal was changed is usd with no apparent reason and support team can't help me - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

My payment portal was changed is usd with no apparent reason and support team can't help me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 eleison08

eleison08

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 08:59 PM

I'm from the Philippines and my method of buying your WPE is PAYEASY but lately (last June 11, 2019) I noticed that my payment method become USD base  from PHP base and now it become my problem. I reported it thru support but they only repeatedly saying that "This beyond our control since this depends once on your region, ISP, and local providers." I already provided the evidences like IP address, location, internet provider but no effort was made by the support instead he gave me an option "xsolla" that was also an USD base payment method. He also told me that I have to contact paygate, why I am the one who will contact that? Please help me because the support team can't.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:29 PM

Greetings,

As far as I know, WP does not have complete control on payment gateways as they are operated by third party companies. Note that regional payment gateways are location sensitive, such as using proxy may cause issues. Also web browsers security settings may prevent the service from loading correctly. If using any adblock application or plugin disable it then reload the web browser. Also trying another web browser may return different results.

Go through that first, if the issue persists PM me the ticket number.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users