Anniversary Event: Ferus Faire - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anniversary Event: Ferus Faire

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 05:18 PM

Has anyone completed the quest entirely? I noticed there were no rewards prior to the fight with the twin Ferus. In fact, I was wondering who had completed the quest and their thoughts on it? I went to Poring Con and well, there was a ball pit, there were no cosplayers. Speaking to the NPCs I guess there's no goodies this year for anyone, no free BMs and there's no concert instance either. I did not even see the artwork being sold and the buffs coming in, the exp buff too, I mean nothing.

The story was somewhat cool, the art for grandma boxter looked nice, gramps, well yeah he was gramps alright. I thought it was really cool to see all the characters from previous events tho, was nice. Though I did want to ask, did I miss something? Are there any rewards or is that only until after you defeat the Ferus?

Just wanna be sure I didn't miss something in terms of rewards prior to the Ferus battle.

thanks!

#2 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:09 PM

if you bring your old poring con badge, you get an extra hour at the ball pit

#3 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 June 2019 - 06:42 AM

havent done the quest, the npc dialogues show a bit of a hint to the story to it though.

some relation with poring con maybe, soon?

though it being non enticing now isnt good lol

#4 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:44 PM

I gonna make the guide soon, but I need to go to work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users