Blessed/Token Hammer rates bugged? (Elaborate Yellow Foxtail Replica) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Blessed/Token Hammer rates bugged? (Elaborate Yellow Foxtail Replica)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 June 2019 - 03:53 PM

Okay, so I opened a ticket yesterday regarding this and I'm really skeptical about its response so I just wanna know if someone is having similar issues with Token Hammer AND Blessed Hammer. And everyday I get more and more discouraged.

According to iRO Wiki, +9 to +10 refine rates should be around 9%. I have lost my count on how many attempts I have made to +10 refine my Elaborate Yellow Foxtail Replica. For the past week I have made 2 attempts every day and since the beginning of this event I have made 1 attempt a day with Monster Tokens. Besides those, I also have made at least 20 more attempts on Blessed Hammer. Every single one of them was a fail. And honestly I am super frustrated because I feel like I am wasting my time and resources on something that may never work.

Just for the reference, I have upgraded to +10 a total of 7 gears (Headgears, Boots and Lvl 4 weapons) since the start of the current Monster Token event, using only the Token Hammer.

Based on my previous refine attempts with other items, I am really doubtful that all of this is just sheer bad luck. But then again, I can never know.

What I do wanna know is: Are the refine rates bugged for that specific item? Is anyone else experiencing that issue with any Doram gears?

Edited by MythicalFox, 24 June 2019 - 03:59 PM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 04:16 PM

I don't think rates can be bugged for a specific item ID. If there is a bug of that sort then you may not be able to refine that item at all.

Assuming the success rate is around 9% then there is still 91% chance to fail with each attempt. That's said, the rates have been checked a couple of times throughout the event and have been found to be working as intended.

#3 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 04:45 PM

You need to pray to RGNesus bro.

#4 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 24 June 2019 - 04:48 PM

You need to pray to RGNesus bro.

I must be cursed or something. Will RNGesus still hear my fervent prayers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users