Question about obtaining older loot box items - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about obtaining older loot box items

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Goblin420

Goblin420

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationArsTechnica
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:35 PM

Hey everybody! Quick question while we wait for the server to come back up. As a new(er) player I'm not really up to knowledge on how the whole lootbox system works. I know what it is obviously but how does one go about getting older items? Is this gated off impossible until they come back around in another loot box? I've been leaving a merchant up every night with the title "loki mask? pm or rodex me" and I've gotten one offer over the last couple weeks. 3 billion. LOLOL 3 billion, I'm still over here leveling my first character. I know for a bit I saw them on ragial going for 25-50 million but then they just disappeared and it's been ghost town status since then. I must be missing something, is the item account bound or removed now? Thanks in advance for the help!

:thx:

Update: just noticed the Renewal OCP & Cash Shop Requests thread. Really should have posted this there, my bad guys apologies all around. If one of the mods could delete / move this that'd be great.

Edited by Goblin420, 27 June 2019 - 02:39 PM.

#2 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 04:29 PM

they're still around but i think you would have better luck sniping one from ragial (you have to be adamant about checking often) than you would getting a fair price in eden. most things in eden are over 1b related. most, but not all. if there's an average going for the mask, perhaps offer a bit more.

sometimes they'll take groove/lucky box items every once in a while and put them into the newer boxes. i would say the wait time for older items probably depends on favoritism per the related gear (example: FAW have been around forever due to high usage)

that's the wave though. it took me a long, long time to acquire a Skull Hood. im talking like 6-7 years. thankfully, loki mask hasnt been gone that long.

#3 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 27 June 2019 - 09:45 PM

1. Buy from players.

2. Try boxter the older boxes if its OCP.

3. Fire sale (which is active now)

4. Wait for them to re-release it.

#4 Goblin420

Goblin420

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationArsTechnica

Posted 27 June 2019 - 11:04 PM

Thank you so much for all the information everybody, deeply appreciated! Kinda a funny ask and you shall receive moment, I logged in after the server came back up & there was one for sell literally on the merchant next to me.

Crazy, but I've now got one.  :heh:  

#5 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:57 PM

Thank you so much for all the information everybody, deeply appreciated! Kinda a funny ask and you shall receive moment, I logged in after the server came back up & there was one for sell literally on the merchant next to me.

Crazy, but I've now got one.  :heh:  

that's some legit return karma ya got there lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users