July 2nd Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 2nd Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
290 replies to this topic

#76 mashaa

mashaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:37 PM

Why you guys so desperate with price? :heh:
WP have a power to troll they players ya know.

#77 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:39 PM

I get you dont get it.

More access can be a good thing. Let people enjoy. If you think differently save the adjectives and the random call-outs to the community.

Mods please do your thing.

While that Scuba (like many people who didnt own Gioia or WoE to have a chance to farm dungeon MvP) actually supported the idea of putting Gioia in Xmas event which ultimately killed WoE as a whole. I'm surprised to see him going against Step Rock being in High TI, which ultimately kills the instance  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Anyway, he's actually right. More access is never good thing. That's when rarity means something. Ok, lets put Rock step in high TI then everyone gets the card. Card can go as cheap as 1b or lower. Then what? We can foget about the  Charleston instance? I bet then people will complain there is nothing to do ... what did I do to deserve this nonsense 

Before you say that I support OCPs which kill the game, no ... in fact, actually many OCPs make people farm in game items to go combo with them. They dont even kill the game. Even for WoE, the most broken items are MvP cards and Bio5 headgears, not OCPs. On top of them, OCPs help closing the unbalance gap between classes. Before, only Gens and GXs were mains to do PvM. Now, almost every class can do most instances.

#78 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:48 PM

C'mon you guys are exaggerating.
Aunoe for example is a GD mob and it's been available in Mid TI for ages, and I've never seen anyone complain about it.

All I can hear is the voice of greed.

Card is in OCA. Irrelevant point.

While that Scuba (like many people who didnt own Gioia or WoE to have a chance to farm dungeon MvP) actually supported the idea of putting Gioia in Xmas event which ultimately killed WoE as a whole. I'm surprised to see him going against Step Rock being in High TI, which ultimately kills the instance  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Anyway, he's actually right. More access is never good thing. That's when rarity means something. Ok, lets put Rock step in high TI then everyone gets the card. Card can go as cheap as 1b or lower. Then what? We can foget about the  Charleston instance? I bet then people will complain there is nothing to do ... what did I do to deserve this nonsense 

Before you say that I support OCPs which kill the game, no ... in fact, actually many OCPs make people farm in game items to go combo with them. They dont even kill the game. Even for WoE, the most broken items are MvP cards and Bio5 headgears, not OCPs. On top of them, OCPs help closing the unbalance gap between classes. Before, only Gens and GXs were mains to do PvM. Now, almost every class can do most instances.

I don't remember being on one side of that issue or the other. I don't think it was as big of a deal considering the roll chance was so low. Combined with the fact that all the other GD MvPs were included. Additionally it only made the strongest class in the game stronger (still countered by GTB).

Overall I don't think Gioia moved the needle on OP stuff 'flooding' the game. And its still an enormous difference between filling a TI with 200 of them at a time and randomly getting 1 chance at a MvP.

If they set a precedent of putting Rock Step that opens up a pandoras box of other ones. Like why not ruin GMT while we're at it? That instance got new cards recently. Or heart hunter base? We could ruin that too!

Edited by Scuba, 02 July 2019 - 02:58 PM.

#79 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:49 PM

See Campitor, you can add Gioia to Central Lab, the market will adjust!

Edited by MrLekkz, 02 July 2019 - 02:50 PM.

#80 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:53 PM

You joke, but it actually will :v

#81 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:55 PM

Why CLAB? Which dudes still do that? I said put it in TI. MvP dont even post any challenge. They will all melt in seconds! 

#82 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:57 PM

Thats basically Bossnia

Edited by junioran, 02 July 2019 - 02:58 PM.

#83 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:57 PM

Why CLAB? Which dudes still do that? 

People that still actively play this game, unlike us both.

#84 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:58 PM

OCPs are fine. They gave more options for players, and a way for WP to extend the lifetime of our game. Indeed some people was not able to cope with it. From my biased angle, the ones willign to go F2P all the way. Server runs on currency and not wishful thinking. Will let you connect the dots as the smart players you are.

YGG Asc is fine as a refinement over OCP system. GIving the players willing to spend a higher chance at stuff, the more they spend. Allows to compensate for smaller playerbase with recurring purchases from same individuals.

Gioia showing anywhere it is fine. MVP cards in Kafra shop will be fine if that road is at any time open. The indirect method aka Bloody Branches has been there for a while already.

We can all lay back, play and enjoy what is given. Or argue our way to the end of RO. I know which way suits me, and just run thin with all the negativity some people throw here unchecked. Go excercise, breathe, log in, rejoice, repeat.

We have 2 server closing and Renewal will benefit from whatever influx that move brings. Lets be more appreaciative of the fact we can still indulge in Chaos Renewal. Things can always be different, enjoy what is there.

#85 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:58 PM

It doesn’t make any sense either if the market gets tons of mech ocps w/o experimenting new mech builds. But nobody cares to experiment if ppls can’t get what they wanted just like rockstep card.

#86 3635131118123118023

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:02 PM

You can always just go ME build at first and when you're done leveling use the mesmerist to reset also the skill and stat resets are up from the event so there's that.

Yes u got a big brain! And how can i do instance solo with ME? Or with single target adoramus? They say "ME will hit every monster race" but its just a empty promise like always

#87 PAIN777

PAIN777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:05 PM

Thanks for the costume update but can we get a preview please and thank you.

#88 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:06 PM

Why CLAB? Which dudes still do that? I said put it in TI. MvP dont even post any challenge. They will all melt in seconds! 

I've asked for MvP's in TI before, but they never answered me!

#89 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:09 PM

Costume preview pliz <3

#90 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:10 PM

I've asked for MvP's in TI before, but they never answered me!

Eddga TI then implement quest next week to create bearers shadow set requiring eddga cards. Galaxy brain status!

#91 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:11 PM

sometimes ya'll act like a bunch of politicians trying to hoodwink the community with negative opinions just cause ya'll happen to feel that way.

players with a true love for the game are gonna do w/e the F they want, regardless of w/e the F you throw at them (in terms of arguments/opinion coercion)

#92 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationCabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:19 PM

I finally tried the Yggdrasil Ascension since it came out and I said I wouldn't like it until I gave it a try and I kinda like it. :ho:

#93 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:20 PM

About raffler if possible can the rates on a couple be adjusted? Specifically (in bold)

• HE Bubble Gum (1) / Poring Pretzle (1-4) - 160,000z
  • Beelzebub Wing Box (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (4-8) - 1,000,000z
  • Temporal Crystal (10) / Yggdrasil Seed (1) - 100,000z
  • Temporal Crystal (20) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-3) - 200,000z
  • Coagulated Spell (2) / Blue Herb (1-60) - 70,000z
  • Granpa Speed Potion (100) / Yggdrasil Berry (2-5) - 400,000z
  • Cursed Fragment (1) / Witch Starsand (1-20) - 15,000z
  • Old Card Album (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (1) - 100,000z
  • Blacksmith Blessing (1) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 175,000z
  • Bloody Branch (1) / Blood of Wolf (1-12) - 250,000z

I'd be very inclined to do every single one with these rates and makes rates comparable for each reward if my math isn't wrong  :heh:

#94 Gwedopang

Gwedopang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:26 PM

We’re so ready! Fire condor and arc elder next.

Then I’m ok bought rock for 10b!!

#95 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:35 PM

just bring back bio3/4 mobs for a "real challenge" ?

#96 JittersSnowpaw

JittersSnowpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 185 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:35 PM

Man I know this is off topic but, man, do you guys know what Linux distro is best to run Ragnarok in?

#97 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:47 PM

Can we have the sprite preview on the new costumes, pls thank you uwu

#98 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:47 PM

People that still actively play this game, unlike us both.

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#99 7460181126215735827

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:02 PM

We’re so ready! Fire condor and arc elder next.

Then I’m ok bought rock for 10b!!

Arc elder is lv 168.........calm down bro.  :yawn:  :heh:

#100 MrNaise

MrNaise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:06 PM

For the 4th time, please put Eden Teleporter in Einbech PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users