July 2nd Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance - Page 7 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 2nd Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
290 replies to this topic

#151 MisterRaze

MisterRaze

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:22 PM

Opening the firewalllll

This is it!!!

#152 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Server is open. I will stay around for 40 minutes just in case something comes up.

#153 Amberllyn

Amberllyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Chaos

Finally 

#154 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:31 PM

love you camp #nohomo

#155 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:32 PM

equality for rockstep card!

Edited by andxres, 02 July 2019 - 06:32 PM.

#156 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:37 PM

i dont really see that as a negative opinion in the same way you do, nor was i trying to convince the community. just camp :heh:

tbf I should have raised the point last week with Kicksteps but I didn't see that they were in the TI. Rockstep isn't going to change the game radically or make Mado suddenly amazing. It will be as good as anything else (thats why I sold both of mine). It just sucks to see incentive to do content die. There is already so little to do. This move seems very shortsighted.

Before, it was actually impressive to see someone with a double rockstep setup. Now it just won't mean anything at all.

Edited by Scuba, 02 July 2019 - 06:48 PM.

#157 CesarMeloAll2

CesarMeloAll2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:37 PM

Opening the firewalllll

meaning server on?

#158 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:38 PM

thanks for opening the server, longer than this a lil bit, and you will have people screaming for compensation  :p_hi:

#159 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:51 PM

• Raffler is back in Prontera! Big prizes are in bold.
    • HE Bubble Gum (1) / Poring Pretzle (1-4) - 160,000z
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (1) - 1,000,000z
    • Temporal Crystal (10) / Yggdrasil Seed (1) - 100,000z
    • Temporal Crystal (20) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 200,000z
    • Coagulated Spell (2) / Blue Herb (1-60) - 70,000z
    • Granpa Speed Potion (100) / Yggdrasil Berry (1) - 400,000z
    • Cursed Fragment (1) / Witch Starsand (1-20) - 15,000z
    • Old Card Album (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (1) - 100,000z
    • Blacksmith Blessing (1) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 175,000z
    • Bloody Branch (1) / Blood of Wolf (1-12) - 250,000z

These are big prizes???? Is it something wrong or you lost your mind? D:

#160 xsefiroth

xsefiroth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTH

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:01 PM

Some raffle prize not match with your detail.
OCA- Yggberry

prize is seed not berry.

nyn7Amo.jpg

#161 3544190106025751243

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:19 PM

Server is open. I will stay around for 40 minutes just in case something comes up.

ahmm yeah there is something up...

• Old Card Album (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (1) - 100,000z

it gives seeds and NOT berries. PLEASE FIX THIS

#162 3544190106025751243

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:20 PM

These are big prizes???? Is it something wrong or you lost your mind? D:

and yeah WTH this what they call big prize?? sigh......
NO KBC CARD??

#163 EmoMidget

EmoMidget

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:25 PM

Yeah because its rare. Nobody kills Charleston instance and its massively demanded because of the new OCP. Its the only thing that makes it worth doing. Just WP ruining legitimate ingame achievements with cheap gramps TI.

Its sad that a bunch of lazy blowhards can cry about something every week and get rewarded for it.

Do you really think Rock Step is going to be a diverse challenge for your high TI? No you probably don't give a crap about mob diversity. Either you are lying to yourself or greedy for a handout rare.

Whats wrong with an instance dying? As a game continues to advance it is evident that some content become obsolete. Hazy Forest has become obsolete. Most people don't even know of the existence of the gigantes instance. The verus episode has many instances but people only know about central lab and charleston few more. People who want to do will continue to do. Just like how free 2 play players who can't afford selling wpe and new players who joined the game in the past year do hazy for that one chance of getting OCA. And it's not like charleston is dead. There is still the charleston MVP card, The enchants, Tornado axe which hasn't found a replacement and even the card price will stabilise at some value albeit very low compared to previous. I'm more optimistic of this thinking that that much more obsolete Mado mechanic class on a whole will get some low, now that the cards needed to make it effective don't cost me a kidney. Those who have time for the instance will continue to do it. So what if the instance dies(although it isn't actually dying) maybe the job class will find new love.

From what i've seen I noticed that what struck people first when GC109 and DR41508 was put in High TI was not "Wow finally I can get this damn card" but rather " Wtf is this monster. where did it come from???" I personally know lot more people who tried the T_W_O instance after knowing that it actually exists than before... Charleston Crisis will still remain a good instance for those who set out to make moderate zeny. Are you salty that you can no longer make billions but only hundreds of millions if you get lucky?  And the ones who actually farm those cards with motivation, can always farm MVP cards, which have always gone for billions. Imo motivation to make and play a new class beats motivation to do an instance. AS the former would affect more players than the latter.

And as for this ----> "lazy blowhards" If only a card dropped for the hardworkers. I'm pretty sure the most happiest would be someone who kepy farming the instance ONLY for that card among the few that spawn,so they could try mado mech effectively for a long time and eventually gave up cause they were not lucky fish with insane amount of time at hand.

Before you say that I support OCPs which kill the game, no ... in fact, actually many OCPs make people farm in game items to go combo with them. They dont even kill the game. Even for WoE, the most broken items are MvP cards and Bio5 headgears, not OCPs. On top of them, OCPs help closing the unbalance gap between classes. Before, only Gens and GXs were mains to do PvM. Now, almost every class can do most instances.

Saying MVP cards Bio5 headgears create huge disparities is understandable and is unfair but ONLY because of tonnes of dupes in server. But saying that OCP is not killing the game is a just :heh: While I agree that some OCP items helped less used builds become playable they made many classes completely reliant on it to the point that you don't even need to work for that MVP card. Take RKs= Fafnir,RBDH,Temp ring, New wave, PDm, Jupiter ring. RGs = Imperial Feather,RG Necklace, Imperial ring, Imperial glove, Temp ring. WL, Genes, ABs, every class is in the end OCP dependent. It completely killed of all Gods with no trace and rewarding WoEs along with it(no matter how crappy the god piece rate is). Even now Genes,GXs are still ideal PvMers along with a full OCP RK added to the roster. OCPs killed the need for earning in game content to reach perfection by a large fraction, Killed rewards of WoE, and straight up explosively blew all damage in WoE. Tbh Bio5 is the only PvM thing half the end gamers focus on. So you say it killing the game is completely wrong. And even the headgears allowed for lesser used builds to become prominent. And same for MVPs. The blemish though was the existence of dupes for MVP cards, convex boxes and cursed fragments. Which is an entirely different issue.

On Topic:

Is it not possible to just ban tarot card "Lovers" in TI Maps? or does it end up affecting all other cards and this is the reason they aren't banning it? :hmm:

#164 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:29 PM

tbf I should have raised the point last week with Kicksteps but I didn't see that they were in the TI. Rockstep isn't going to change the game radically or make Mado suddenly amazing. It will be as good as anything else (thats why I sold both of mine). It just sucks to see incentive to do content die. There is already so little to do. This move seems very shortsighted.

Before, it was actually impressive to see someone with a double rockstep setup. Now it just won't mean anything at all.

i definitely can relate.

Spoiler

all farmed directly from the instance, and they were several numbers higher on each side on the day they came into TI. least you got rid of your RS. i got burned like a MF :heh:

what was a 500-750m and 300-500m card is now like 20m. after they crashed my stash first week i was like.. you know what, i accept this trend. guess i had to be the first one to get burned.. so be it. so im just going to embrace w/e comes. at this point im just laughing at all the hoarders entirely lol. welcome aboard the lonely salt train, aspd stone & rock step people. ty for keeping me company~

PS: RO: what's "sacredness"?

#165 Pusaholic

Pusaholic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:30 PM

No more monster tokens? I cleared magma dungeon level 2 and not even a single monster token drops.

I just have a bad luck lol.

Edited by Pusaholic, 02 July 2019 - 07:32 PM.

#166 Giusave

Giusave

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:39 PM

Turn In Bugged.

Gramps is not accepting the counts, the quest say its complete but cant turn in.

Cant even get the other quest, since im not vip. RIP BMx3 buff.

#167 prk617

prk617

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:45 PM

Turn In Bugged.

Gramps is not accepting the counts, the quest say its complete but cant turn in.

Same problem here

#168 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:46 PM

Saying MVP cards Bio5 headgears create huge disparities is understandable and is unfair but ONLY because of tonnes of dupes in server. But saying that OCP is not killing the game is a just :heh: While I agree that some OCP items helped less used builds become playable they made many classes completely reliant on it to the point that you don't even need to work for that MVP card. Take RKs= Fafnir,RBDH,Temp ring, New wave, PDm, Jupiter ring. RGs = Imperial Feather,RG Necklace, Imperial ring, Imperial glove, Temp ring. WL, Genes, ABs, every class is in the end OCP dependent. It completely killed of all Gods with no trace and rewarding WoEs along with it(no matter how crappy the god piece rate is). Even now Genes,GXs are still ideal PvMers along with a full OCP RK added to the roster. OCPs killed the need for earning in game content to reach perfection by a large fraction, Killed rewards of WoE, and straight up explosively blew all damage in WoE. Tbh Bio5 is the only PvM thing half the end gamers focus on. So you say it killing the game is completely wrong. And even the headgears allowed for lesser used builds to become prominent. And same for MVPs. The blemish though was the existence of dupes for MVP cards, convex boxes and cursed fragments. Which is an entirely different issue.

On Topic:

Is it not possible to just ban tarot card "Lovers" in TI Maps? or does it end up affecting all other cards and this is the reason they aren't banning it? :hmm:

PvM is not even a real end game. WoE is. Even Thor is probably now more active than Chaos because they get to have active WoE while Chaos is all about afk players and few players who actually do ez PvM. Even private servers are doing better than iRO as long as they have active WoE to keep things interesting. So yes ... I say again that OCPs didnt kill the game, Why? lol ... cause ...

OCPs had been around for years and game was still active because WoE was a thing. Game only became so inactive and lost so many players after WoE died. I mean like ... who in the right mind would enjoy doing repetitive and predictable boring ez instances? and ... no, OCP didnt kill WoE. Why is that? My RG only used few OCP pieces as a matter of fact. Most items I used in WoE were actually in-game items including Gods and MvPs. Also, didnt I make one troll video when I went in WoE with Eden gears against OCP-geared players and still killed and enjoyed WoE. I think its all about mentality.

As for PvM, I dont think people care about the most ideal PvM classes. Before, Gens and GXs surely could finish most instances at ease while other classes struggled so much. With OCPs, other classes may not be the most ideal classes to do PvM but they are capable of doing instances that they used to struggle. 

Edited by nyyaan, 02 July 2019 - 07:48 PM.

#169 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:51 PM

Many thanks Camp. MAy your withered husk ever carry the Emprahs flame to the heretics that keep iro servers offline. 

#170 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:54 PM

PvM is not even a real end game. WoE is. Even Thor is probably now more active than Chaos because they get to have active WoE while Chaos is all about afk players and few players who actually do ez PvM. Even private servers are doing better than iRO as long as they have active WoE to keep things interesting. So yes ... I say again that OCPs didnt kill the game, Why? lol ... cause ...

OCPs had been around for years and game was still active because WoE was a thing. Game only became so inactive and lost so many players after WoE died. I mean like ... who in the right mind would enjoy doing repetitive and predictable boring ez instances? and ... no, OCP didnt kill WoE. Why is that? My RG only used few OCP pieces as a matter of fact. Most items I used in WoE were actually in-game items including Gods and MvPs. Also, didnt I make one troll video when I went in WoE with Eden gears against OCP-geared players and still killed and enjoyed WoE. I think its all about mentality.

As for PvM, I dont think people care about the most ideal PvM classes. Before, Gens and GXs surely could finish most instances at ease while other classes struggled so much. With OCPs, other classes may not be the most ideal classes to do PvM but they are capable of doing instances that they used to struggle.

if thor woe more active than chaos, why few thor player keep insisting merge?

well from my opinion chaos woe problem because major player has different online time for example woe 1 start at evening on usa meanwhile on asean country still morning. as thor server majority consist of philippine player its more reasonable many player participate on woe.

#171 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:56 PM

Same problem here

Turn In Bugged.

The issue with turn in is being looked into.

#172 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:57 PM

I cant find anything about the compensation event. Was that the skill and stat reset?

#173 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:59 PM

I cant find anything about the compensation event. Was that the skill and stat reset?

In addition to that, we have a free 4 days VIP event running. The user will have to manually claim the days if on WP registered accounts, Steam accounts should have them inserted already.

#174 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 08:05 PM

In addition to that, we have a free 4 days VIP event running. The user will have to manually claim the days if on WP registered accounts, Steam accounts should have them inserted already.

SO just log into WP site and click VIP?  I think it once allowed for extra characters to be made, but if it wears off, that would be cruel. Even though it says it lasts till the 8th, if I activated it late night on the 7th, would it still last for 4 days? PLus I looked up what it supposedly gives. I dont see anything much different than normal players have. I already have 600 kafra slots, yet I am not a vip. SO many questions I know, but I referred to this page and was not impressed. https://support.warp...ip-package.aspx IF it suits some people, cool, but I am just puzzled how this is VIP.  THX CINNAMON! Regardless, your profile pic makes me smile ^~^

Edited by DuskShadowX, 02 July 2019 - 08:09 PM.

#175 3544190106025751243

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 08:13 PM

The issue with turn in is being looked into.

How long is it gonna take for this time around of fix? Please dont say shortly or soon or not long
may i know the exact ETA for this fix? Thank you. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users