Low Spawn in Turn in Maps - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Low Spawn in Turn in Maps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#51 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 07:57 AM

IDK if is really possible to disable the Tarot of Card only, because this:

At 2017, with the bio5 episode, shadow chasers could copy and use earthquake, maybe somebody will remember this (good times :c), but now, shadow chaser still can copy earthquake, but can't use, its disabled, BUT we can autocast earthquake with faceworm queen leg.

So, if the staff disable only the Tarot of cards, maybe the RoR will still working.

#52 Sataground

Sataground

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationMedan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2019 - 08:02 AM

30 min bmx only get 200/176 monster

#53 EmoMidget

EmoMidget

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence

Posted 06 July 2019 - 08:13 AM

I've seen a lot of people posting in this thread previously complain about how TI ruins the game because it makes leveling too easy. But look what's happening here.  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

This is not being limited to TIs :p_sick: But pretty much EVERY decent levelling spot has this cancer. Tried going to other places for a change Nogg, Juperos, Scarabas, El DIscaste outskirts all have the same blight most of the time. Right now only option is to grind at places where crappy mob counts and low exp rates and no bounty boards exist. :p_sad:

Also as Scuba mentioned earlier maybe something else is causing these problems cause the mob dissappearance rate has hiked substantially in the recent few weeks/months. Possibly could also be effect of some gear which we don't really understand about. 

But yes also as mentioned earlier flame basin has little to no mobs and maybe the NPCs "Begone thot" force mob teleport is the cause which would explain the common nature of the problem in these maps. 

Also I've tanked for parties in ET many times before with RoR but the problem never occured. Afterall teleport, shield reflect and such skills are disabled in the tower. And wasn't there a time when fibrelock forced mobs/mvp to teleport out of the map and lost monster at times and which ended up in its disablement before? Maybe thats a precedent to this case? As far as I am aware there rarely is a missing monster issue in ET except in pet taming cases(?) since the disabling of teleport. So I am more inclined to RoR teleport being the reason for this particular case. The ET solution seems a possible fix to the issue except the part where even player teleport is restricted would become the obstacle. Although everything will change if the type of maps has some effect which I am not aware of.

That aside the streak of OCP + new cards that basically let people AFK and still auto greed loots,heal themselves, kill mobs might in the future might lead to a scenario where 20-25+ people afk (its already at 15 sometimes) in one map. This would highly likely exist even after the spawn issue by some grace is fixed. I would like to hear a staffs/mods take on that. Because KSing rates at that point will be sky high and possibly even inevitable. If anyone is familiar with the jRO server could you let us know if this is actually an issue in their servers as well? although the mechanics are so different im not expecting a yes, but maybe the same gears lead to situations where they had the same problems and found a bypass to deal with it? :p_swt:

Edited by EmoMidget, 06 July 2019 - 08:15 AM.

#54 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2019 - 11:40 AM

30 min bmx only get 200/176 monster

Not bad. Last time 120 mins WoE only got 6 kills haha

Edited by nyyaan, 06 July 2019 - 11:41 AM.

#55 mashaa

mashaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 04:15 PM

Must change TI map to another, a wider maps like rachel sanctuary maybe?
So they (af klevelers) can breed theirself . From 15 to 150 in a map :x

#56 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 04:43 PM

Nogg and Scarabas are also empty. Why bother an EXP event if you can't level.

#57 mashaa

mashaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 12:54 AM

They will not do anything... Its long weekend :) i hope server going down for some reason , so we will get fast response from them

[Kittens]

Edited by VModCinnamon, 07 July 2019 - 04:18 AM.
Mod Edit: Let's not do that.

#58 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:19 AM

Jokes or not, let's not advocate malicious acts toward the servers.

#59 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:48 AM

HIGH TI is truly in crisis, empty, almost no monsters (barely), with music BGM so gloomy, kinda depressing  

#60 canon019

canon019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:09 AM

empTI

#61 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 08:43 AM

Update:

For a starter there will be changes made to the maps and maps settings to help in assisting the low spawn. Nothing set in stone yet so I'd suggest that we wait for official update on Monday/Tuesday, possibly at upcoming patch notes.

#62 Sataground

Sataground

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationMedan

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:05 AM

rip so slow

#63 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:20 AM

Update:

For a starter there will be changes made to the maps and maps settings to help in assisting the low spawn. Nothing set in stone yet so I'd suggest that we wait for official update on Monday/Tuesday, possibly at upcoming patch notes.

i hope it's a good fix, I HOPE

#64 testongames

testongames

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:17 PM

@VModCinnamon and WP Staffs GM you never use to play just like we are use ( Normal Actual Account ID Play ) to test it in your own lives server NOT in ( Sakray Test Server ) and play in somewhere [ Maps or Instances ] to finding the real problem issue that we all always been complaining about this and that everyday.
If you could know it now these all problem issue in lives server is been already fixed and solved it long time ago now. We no need to summon you here to keep asking repeat the same complaining issue problem that we all been talking about this and that here.

1) Please fixed Party System have a bugged loots item from to [ Each Take ] become [ Party Share ] items is randomly pick up loots to other players inventory.
2) Please fixed Low / Mid / High TI map monsters respawn rate is really low and its feel like almost empty no monsters keep getting lesser and lesser day by day. First day was 200 monsters Next day was 150 After Next Day was 100 and Next Next Day again become 50 or more even lesser.
3) Please fixed and disable it Tarot Of Fate Skill in [ Ring Of Resonance / Advanced Ring Of Resonance ] had something big problem with this skill that make all those AFK Levelers taking whole SPOTS MAP monsters is like [ Disappear , Vanish gone not respawn back to original spots or Respawn to other side walls map stuck it ]

We playing this game just want you to solved it our issue problem inside the game. Many people keep complaining about the same issue problem in our lives server and you doesn't want to take care us at all.
You GM never use to playing ( Normal Account Play just like players usually play the game here ) never test it never know how exactly feel we are here.

That mean you doesn't want to care us to fixed our issue problem in game? ( We all Blablabla so much here for you couldn't not help fixed it the problem for us , you just ignoring us what we all saying after all and don't care anymore to ours / all players here. )

'' I Miss Oda Era... The best GM ever could handle this games for us. '' :sob:

Edited by testongames, 07 July 2019 - 02:56 PM.

#65 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:10 PM

@VModCinnamon and WP Staffs GM you never use to play just like we are use ( Normal Actual Account ID Play ) to test it in your own lives server NOT in ( Sakray Test Server ) and play in somewhere [ Maps or Instances ] to finding the real problem issue that we all always been complaining about this and that everyday.
If you could know it now these all problem issue in lives server is been already fixed and solved it long time ago now. We no need to summon you here to keep asking repeat the same complaining issue problem that we all been talking about this and that here.

1) Please fixed Party System have a bugged loots item from to [ Each Take ] become [ Party Share ] items is randomly pick up loots to other players inventory.
2) Please fixed Low / Mid / High TI map monsters respawn rate is really low and its feel like almost empty no monsters keep getting lesser and lesser day by day. First day was 200 monsters Next day was 150 After Next Day was 100 and Next Next Day again become 50 or more even lesser.
3) Please fixed and disable it Tarot Of Fate Skill in [ Ring Of Resonance / Advanced Ring Of Resonance ] had something big problem with this skill that make all those AFK Levelers taking whole SPOTS MAP monsters is like [ Disappear , Vanish gone not respawn back to original spots or Respawn to other side walls map stuck it ]

We playing this game just want you to solved it our issue problem inside the game. Many people keep complaining about the same issue problem in our lives server and you doesn't want to take care us at all.
You GM never use to playing ( Normal Account Play just like players usually play the game here ) never test it never know how exactly feel we are here.

That mean you doesn't want to care us to fixed our issue problem in game? ( We all Blablabla so much here for you couldn't not help fixed it the problem for us , you just ignoring us what we all saying after all and don't care anymore to ours / all players here. )

ODA is CM actually like Astra.

Cinnamon is also player like us. He did his best to stay at neutral position meanwhile handle our aspiration and complaint.

#66 1116140422161639257

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:30 AM

i have a way to fix it let us summon MVP in Ti so i can kill every one of these afk players  :gg:  :ani_glare:

#67 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:15 AM

Want more issue?
I will add
1. Few costume put in lower but its say middle costume (not know fixed or not yet (whatever))
2. Costume bio5 headgear, now posible change to box..where the problem? Talk about thats look at costume camou n blazing.. before we should get costume box 6 but after update its like mixed.. random get costume box 6 or only costume box..
Another problem?
Where is nightmare ogh?
Why update so slow?
3. Why izlude so many guild storage?
4. Why all gear n stuff now must buy ocp for over power? (Is not same like RMT? )
5. When update 185 caps lvl?
6. Why costume angelwings, amist n even rainbow wings not show when using by doram class?
Hufff... gm now

#68 OBBO

OBBO

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 593 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:53 AM

That aside the streak of OCP + new cards that basically let people AFK and still auto greed loots,heal themselves, kill mobs might in the future might lead to a scenario where 20-25+ people afk (its already at 15 sometimes) in one map. This would highly likely exist even after the spawn issue by some grace is fixed. I would like to hear a staffs/mods take on that. Because KSing rates at that point will be sky high and possibly even inevitable. If anyone is familiar with the jRO server could you let us know if this is actually an issue in their servers as well? although the mechanics are so different im not expecting a yes, but maybe the same gears lead to situations where they had the same problems and found a bypass to deal with it? :p_swt:

http://ro.silk.to/item/27097.html

#69 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:43 AM

correct me if im wrong, but seems like the tarot restriction fix the respawn a bit? As today should be even few mobs if the issue stills, but i see a health quantity

#70 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:06 AM

Spawn seemed great over the weekend to me. Even with s fairly full maps.

Edited by hammie, 15 July 2019 - 06:08 AM.

#71 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:52 AM

what about it?

#72 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 02:57 PM

i noticed there is a minor decrease in monsters respawn in High TI, but still crowded nonetheless.

it's just not as full, pack, tight crowded as the first day after maintenance.

GM please kindly check the numbers. Thanks

#73 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:16 PM

I noticed that midTI is pretty alive. Lots of mobs and everything. Mahalo to the staffs for the hardwork!

#74 diogoriskalla

diogoriskalla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:23 PM

High turn in seems heathly too, altho not many AFK autocasters can survive the fire ball and lightning bolt from mobs there
Edit: but there are much more active players who kill mobs way faster, so the problem does not seem to be the respawn, well, campinator himself said on patch notes that tarot card of fate is preventing the mobs to respawn, I hope the problem gets solved since NCT, scarabas, nogg, juperos, they are usually crowded of AFKs and get really low mob counts at the end of the week, specially nogg and scaraba hall 02

Edited by diogoriskalla, 15 July 2019 - 05:29 PM.

#75 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:59 PM

haven't checked nogg and jup yet. hope the the spawns are great too

Edited by Klief, 15 July 2019 - 06:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users