Yo any other guilds wanna join that Insurection Alliance? - Page 3 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Yo any other guilds wanna join that Insurection Alliance?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#51 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:28 PM

/yawn You kids still on this topic? In order for me to even prove my point and show your individual idiocy, I would have to basically repost the same things from last night that were deleted.

The biased modding has already begun imo. Can't even speak out against blatantly wrong and biased BS. But all the Valk members and allies get to come here and bash away. Feels like iro Wiki forums all over again.

#52 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:34 PM

evil forum

No one forces you to use this forum or wiki or any forum at all. Just leave and it's all good for you? Sounds like an easy solution to a few of your problems.

#53 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:35 PM

Cause I dont think 7 guilds is enough guys. Just saying you should go for more.

Lol remember the :unsure: you pulled on Iris(8 guilds merged into 4) and got wiped over and over by 3(1/2 sized) guilds for 6months? Yeah........I do

Dont worry, all the good people are moving on soon enough and NO *might* be able to "dominate" the woe scene again.

#54 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:43 PM

NO the dominate guild on Ymir someday?

My god what is happening to this server.

Edited by Sera, 08 August 2010 - 05:43 PM.

#55 Fleas

Fleas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:15 PM

When NO is the last guild remaining is what he meant.

He literally just said NO is bad, so I don't know if he's trolling or being serious and messed up his words. Because all the "GOOD" people are moving soon eough.

#56 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationIn the kitchen.

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:35 PM

When NO is the last guild remaining is what he meant.

He literally just said NO is bad, so I don't know if he's trolling or being serious and messed up his words. Because all the "GOOD" people are moving soon eough.

He just thinks all of the good people are in Windfall, and everyone else is rubbish. But I know a few people in Windfall who are.. Lol..

HOWEVER. I will agree, NO has fallen apart so badly that not even the very core members WoE with them. Sorry, Vu, your baby has died; and you can't even keep my soul linker in guild for a day. ]:

#57 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

Where are you people from that you consider NO and Windfail to be good guilds?

#58 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:56 PM

No one really said NO was good. However, Cola is in Windfall... So, he automatically thinks they're good. And I'm sure Jayed thinks the same. ]:

Edit: I don't know who is any good these days. I haven't participated in WoE since server merge.

I'm good, though. WAY good.

fareal.

Edited by Kimmy, 08 August 2010 - 06:58 PM.

#59 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:01 PM

Cola is in Windfall... So, he automatically thinks they're good. And I'm sure Jayed thinks the same. ]:

He's in EA though (for now).

#60 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:01 PM

windfall died, don't speak ill of the dead

#61 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:02 PM

windfall died, don't speak ill of the dead

SEE! Shows you how much I know about WoE.

My point still stands.

#62 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

Just saying I remember defending 5 Eco castles with 4 guilds on iris. So unless they can at least match that id say they are a failure.

Key word in that Statement Iris... Not = to Ymir...

No hard feelings there, Iris people are good, I have a few in my guild and In my Alliance, but the Comparison can not be Iris to Ymir, Chaos to Ymir or Loki to Ymir... The new server has all population and is a whole new and different beast. The comparison just can not be made...

#63 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:07 PM

Even if they're dead, it doesn't mean they were good.

If anything, kudos to Insurrection/EA for being in the top 5 guilds on iRO longer than most guilds have been in existence.

#64 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

EA? Spell for me, people. I'm no good with abbreviations.

#65 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:32 PM

EA? Spell for me, people. I'm no good with abbreviations.

Eternal | Asura

Anyways, guilds rise and guilds fall. It's just nice that some guilds have managed to stay alive (semi-alive) for this long. Being in NO was fun while it lasted. . . then they cleaned up their forums and deleted my account :unsure:. As for the current Insur, too bad very few of their members remember me being in that guild 2.75 years ago, but oh well, WoE is still fun.

#66 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:54 PM

No one really said NO was good. However, Cola is in Windfall... So, he automatically thinks they're good. And I'm sure Jayed thinks the same. ]:

Edit: I don't know who is any good these days. I haven't participated in WoE since server merge.

I'm good, though. WAY good.

fareal.

Bad Kimmy! Way to fail =(

Windfall wasnt "bad" back bone of the dominating alliance then leader took a break and now im in E|A who I was gonna join pre merge anyway. E|A has its kinks and things to work out, but the people are fun and we drop everyone but SGN in woe so far so its all gravy.

#67 Symm

Symm

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • LocationProntera Pub.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:55 PM

Its cause im not on Ymir.

#68 Fleas

Fleas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:00 PM

Gotta say though, the few guilds I really do like would have to be Insur | EA | AB | SGN. Everyone else i've ran into in most other guilds have been quite a-_- and gotten the same respect towards me in return. ;D

#69 ichigank

ichigank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:Ygg/Valk/Ymir

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

Iris Logic.

Lack of logic.

I'm pretty sure his reply is related to the initial topic of this thread. You know, this topic about WoE and stuff, stuff that happens ingame, outside of this forum.

^ This guy know's what he's talking about.

Seriously.

Edited by ichigank, 08 August 2010 - 08:04 PM.

#70 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

They weren't the backbone, but in what was essentially a two-guild alliance, it was kind of important for the other half of the alliance to show up to woe.

#71 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:38 PM

^ This guy know's what he's talking about.

Seriously.

And my point still stands. [:

#72 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:51 AM

I'm definitely looking forward to getting back from this deployment and returning to the WoE scene. Sounds like the drama is on a roll.

I'll add to the drama a little by saying that anyone who comes against my alliance will meet this situation.

Posted Image

Edited by Ramen, 09 August 2010 - 06:54 AM.

#73 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:08 AM

You do realize that forum moderation is not a popularity contest. The 2 chosen by now for Ragnarok are people that have forum admining experience and are people that I have worked with many times in the past. I didn't make an open call for Volunteers because I don't have the capacity to hold tryouts, test and monitor a ton of people (of which many could be excellent candidates.)

I asked both Resplendent and Doddler to be moderators, not the other way around. They both have agreed long ago to work with me when it came to website stuff for their respective sites, so I have had ample time to build up that trust relationship. And yes sometimes I disagree with stuff they post or did, but it is something that we deal with as we go.

If you feel any moderator is being abusive of their position, whether they be volunteer or staff, they can be reported, we want the forums to be a place people can speak freely and get their point across (as long as that speech isn't filled with abuse).

#74 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:21 AM

What exactly are their duties anyway?

#75 GhostShadow

GhostShadow

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:45 AM

You do realize that forum moderation is not a popularity contest. The 2 chosen by now for Ragnarok are people that have forum admining experience and are people that I have worked with many times in the past. I didn't make an open call for Volunteers because I don't have the capacity to hold tryouts, test and monitor a ton of people (of which many could be excellent candidates.)

I asked both Resplendent and Doddler to be moderators, not the other way around. They both have agreed long ago to work with me when it came to website stuff for their respective sites, so I have had ample time to build up that trust relationship. And yes sometimes I disagree with stuff they post or did, but it is something that we deal with as we go.

If you feel any moderator is being abusive of their position, whether they be volunteer or staff, they can be reported, we want the forums to be a place people can speak freely and get their point across (as long as that speech isn't filled with abuse).

It may not be a popularity contest, you need to actually have a contest to have the popularity to be a deciding factor, but it does show there is preference to certain players on this game.

Edited by GhostShadow, 09 August 2010 - 09:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users