CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:21 AM

faqfriday.jpg

Much time has passed, but we're back with another round of FAQs!

Below are the answers to the last thread.

Place new questions in the comments below!

A message from Campitor

Hey folks,

As we move into September I wanted to catch everyone up on whats going on with iRO. This month we will be implementing the first round of Rune Knight/ Mechanic balance changes. Upcoming next week Kcirederf Huggurk is receiving an update to help adventurers of all types. Plus on September 19th pirates will return to the shores of Rune Midgard. 

As some of you have noticed the rate of new OCPs has slowed down. Unfortunately we found that new OCP items created after June just don't work with our server build. There is a future update we will receive that will resolve this issue. But it may be a few months before we can receive it. So our focus is going to be on reintroducing items from the past, bug fixing, and events. Plus of course any updates we can manage to receive along the way.

Its going to be an interesting fall season as were looking at bringing a few other fun things were not ready to announce yet as well.

Renewal FAQ Friday

9/6/2019

Can we add the Ice Cream Vendor to Brasilis?

Snowier Card is really nice and all but having the Ice Cream Vendor that sells in more quantities other than 5 (I'm looking at you Brasilis Ice Cream Vendor at the beach) would be much better.

It would make Snowier Card much better to use. (Think I've asked this before)

Campitor: Yes, I have added it to the schedule for 9/12

Posted Today, 02:07 AM
Uncle Campitor,

A couple of requests:
- Can you add Guild Storage NPC inside Dimensional Portal, next to storage kittens.
- Can you consider to make stonable all Bio 5 costumes. rg, gx and ranger are missing.

Thanks much and long live Ro.

Campitor: 1. Yes set to be added at 9/12
2. It looks like we Costume Bone Circlet, Costume Casket of Protection, and Costume Camouflage Bunny Hood were added on 6/27 to the NPC.

Camp can you allow backslide in battlegrounds? We all know everything is one shot fst by now and GX having no shield and risky "only" viable long range atk and the fact that everyone can cloak now doesnt help

Campitor:  Lets see how players like it by doing it as a month long event in October.

Is there any plan for future WoE? or there isn't any plan  :p_sad:

Campitor: We are having internal discussions with other partners about what has helped their WoE scenes but have nothing to announce.

1. Can you add Horror Toy Factory costumes to stone maker?
   - Cos Santa Hairband
   - Cos Red Bonnet
   - Cos Lush Rose

2. Will you consider making "Monster Token" permanent?

Campitor:  1.  Yes on 9/12
2. It is a reoccurring event in our library of events.

costume charcoal stove please

Campitor:   We don't have this particular item yet. But when we do have it we will make it available in some manner.

Hello, how are you?

I am aware of the arrival of a new anti-cheat on the Brazilian server (bRO) where it eliminated the bots that were numerous. I'm aware that our iRO server is not as polluted as the bRO was, but it's still not flawless (it would be 0 bots, counting those from ragial.org and the largest pot creator on the server ~Renouille). My question is: are you guys in the administration planning to bring some anti-cheat here? since there are anti-cheats on other Ragnarok servers and here it has not.

Campitor:  Hello! I am very much aware of the importance resolving the cheating situations that pop up from time to time. EAC with Brazil and Thailand shows a lot of promise and the Brazil team reports being fairly happy with the result. Astra and the rest of the team have stressed that the community would greatly appreciate such efforts. Sadly at this time we have nothing to announce or discuss on the subject but if there is any change of status we will announce it.

Are we already half way receiving update or translating for class improvement patch?

Do you have any information for us on this improvement patch like if 185 level will be unlocked, any class got impacted the most and the least and any other smaller updates we are getting (like improved pet system, pet evolution, nightmare version of a particular instance or maybe bank system)?

Campitor:  We have received the data for the Rune Knight and Mado gear update which I will cover in another post.

can we have the sundries NPC in dimensional gap updated with more items like other tool dealer?

https://www.divine-p...ndries-merchant

also can we have this item unnerfed back to ASPD+1?

https://www.divine-p...ngeling-balloon

Campitor: 1. Yes
2. Yes

1. Can you add guild storage npc in dimensional gap? (or alrdy have? I didnt see it)

2. Can you check or review again the new UI party? Sometimes i got bugged like, cannot leave party when the character is party leader. I have try type command /leave (nothing happen) , open alt z window then right click and leave party (nothing happen too). Well this is a bit annoyong :l please look into that

3. New party UI so slow to detect party member's hp bar. It shows up as blank hp and needs few seconds to detect the hp bar correctly.

Campitor: 1.Yes
2.I will test this right now.
3.Is this consistent or is this only during period of general lag?

#2 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:23 AM

based on this irowiki link
http://db.irowiki.or...p-info/rockmi1/

there's only a weeeeeeee bit of them spawning at a time.... could you like... increase the spawn to regular/tolerateable amounts or throw them into HIGH TI Gramps if possible? (if their spawn count were increased somewhat, can you add a weeeee bit more please?)

Campitor: Our spawn rates are actually much much higher than that. We adjusted it when the map was introduced as during testing it was impossible to find anything to fight.

1- There is any plans to change the kafra shop itens? i'm talking albout the itens obtained via direct sell, could start with the ancient weapon series, in bRO is a permanent item in the shop, and me are waiting for this a long time ago :)

2-Could make the Curiosity Catto as a permanent NPC?, he could stay at eden maybe, in a more visible spot, draining the zenys of the server :v

3-Some months ago, i've asked about the Sealed Evil/Magic/Maximum Swords from the jRO version, that autocasts Hell Inferno, Crimsom Rock and Judex respectively and makes the correct combo with Yin Yang Talisman, you said that will look to bring these swords as kafra shop item, if possible, so... there is any news about this?, pls, say something positive, these swords will help A LOT the shadow chaser autocaster build.

4- Job Updates when? (including Shadow Chaser update)

5- NOGH when? since the bRO already have it, could just "take" his update and place here like they took our events / TI and placed there?

Campitor:

1. We will ask about them.
2. He will be a reoccurring event npc.
3. Were still trying but the studio is very reluctant to give us jROs episode and event items.
4. September
5. Unfortunately its not on the schedule but I will try to work something out.

can you add these item for Guardian Processor Bonus set:
Pile Bunker S [1] 16030
Pile Bunker T [1] 16032
Pile Bunker P 16031

Pilebunker in the set is obsolete. or can you code it like for suicide destruction, neutral barrier and etc, where the skill works even the suicide device is in the inventory.

And also pilebunkers for the Pile bunker skill 
https://irowiki.org/wiki/Pile_Bunker

tyia

Campitor:  We will ask if this is intended and check to see if its this way for other servers with Guardian Processor

Hi RO staff,

- any of who guys who are excited for Sworld and Shield???
- has Campitor watched BNHA? and if not, will he watch? : D

Campitor:

1. I pre ordered shield.
2. I like BNHA, saw the movie when it came out. Its a good series.

Astra: I AM EXTREMELY HYPE AND GONNA GET SWORD

Magus: I don't own a Switch

Xealot:maybe? i dunno if i like pokemon still. I beat Red and I bought Ultra Sun, but i only played it for an hour and never touched it again 

Jelloshaker: MEMEMEME I'M EXCITED BUT I'M TOO BUSY PLAYING FIRE EMBLEM RN

Can GM rework the skil SV Stem Spear so that it can help to hit/reasonable damage on those shadow and holy property monster
My susgestion is that the lv5 SV Stem Spear change from Telekinesis to Neutral hit
Thanks

Campitor:  Unfortunately we can't really rework skills in this manner. This is more of a suggestion and feedback destined for kRO.

When TI map low respawn because caster player issue solved?

Campitor:  Currently we have a solution that seems to be holding for now.

#3 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:25 AM

If possible could you clarify if the "Mad Bunny Refine Event" increases the rates when using Enriched Elunium for upgrading with the NPC "Shadow Blacksmith" or does the event only increase the rates for upgrades with the NPC "Suhnmi"?

Campitor: Mad Bunny event affects all refines that use the refine function call as long as the combination of function call and item level are affected by the rate change. Shadow Refine event does uses refine effect affected by mad bunny if you are using enriched ores..

Any updates on the following?

- Calf Weapons
- A fix for Cowraider accessory cards
- Costume Republic Hat

Campitor:  Unfortunately not at this time.

For quite some time there has been an issue with monster spawn rates on popular maps and the only absolute solution at the moment appears to be a reset of the maps which have the low number of remaining monsters. Making matters more difficult I've heard that individual map resets can be problematic as a solution.
My question is how feasible would it be for each week to schedule an additional short maintenance with a full shut down of the server at whichever time works best between Sunday evening and Tuesday for approximately one to two hours to address this issue? In addition there have been impromptu resets of individual maps as recently as 7/3 to apply changes and with a planned maintenance those changes could be applied at that time instead and would cause less disruption as players would be able to plan around it like we do for Thursday.

Campitor:  I believe we have a solution currently working that addresses this issue.

when we will get new Ui at select character screen and 24 slot character?

Campitor:  I believe that is tried to a future update.

Recently the Warpportal Brazil team exchanged the Game Guard Shield for the EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) and they are already more than a month without Bots. Will the iRO team do the same? If yes, when?

Campitor: I am very much aware of the importance resolving the cheating situations that pop up from time to time. EAC with Brazil and Thailand shows a lot of promise and the Brazil team reports being fairly happy with the result. Astra and the rest of the team have stressed that the community would greatly appreciate such efforts. Sadly at this time we have nothing to announce or discuss on the subject but if there is any change of status we will announce it.

Godly Items are being left behind by ocp. Please make an update to boost the effect of Godly items.

Campitor: We will check with kRO if any buff for these items is planned. If not we will consider this.

Pretty much all the mvps are OHKO even bio3/4 bosses can get 2 AS w/ no limits. can we have mvps some buffs now but will give nicer loots?

Campitor: With our events we are playing around with MVP buffing and stats. Currently were running into a problem of even though were buffing HP certain classes just take away % damage. So were going to continue to experiment with what would make an interesting MVP.

#4 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 02:37 PM

OCP gears for mvp card combo, when?

Campitor: It depends on the gear and its purpose. If the jRO item was from a licensed content event or episode update we have been informed we are very unlikely to get it. If the item is from the jRO Ragcan we should be able to get it in the future. I do however see the post here: https://forums.warpp...vp-card-combos/ which we will research.

Do you guys have plan for event involving monster cards? right now there's a lot of unused cards / those that we don't use and it wont sells / straight up useless.

Campitor:  I believe someone has something in mind but its not on the schedule.

Why Astra got a Galactic Whale as profile?

Why Cinnamon has a Cat with many kittens?

Why Campitor used to use small action figures?

btw is there any hierarchy tree of WP staff of iRO (both servers) from the CM up to the top manager? Curious about how many ppl work to maintenance the iRO Server. (counting the developer team if exist by this side)

Astra: I like space whales :)
Campitor: 
1. Why not?

2. Cats are awesome

3. I painted all of them personally

4. Unfortunately I can't really reveal that information.

any news for the official discord?

Campitor:  Currently no plans to do an official discord. This is something that the team isn't really comfortable handling. My account is McDaggerface#7233. I will never ask for your account information or other private details. I don't recruit staff from discord. If I need to officially provide support I will ask to move it to tickets or forms.

Is it possible to remove exp penalty?
It is always fun to kill momster which is 30lv+ higher for leveling. Current exp system there is a 15 lvl difference limit.
JRO removed this penalty setting, so their players  before lv99 always group up to kill some 120+lvl monters, it is fun, and exp is also amazing for low lvl character.

Campitor:  We can do so as limited events (that may last while).

Up to today, we can't get to achievement lvl 20 (for Hard Worker title) since there aren't enough achievements. Do you intend to create new ones which give a good amount of achievement exp? Thx

Campitor:  We try to add more achievements with events over the years. If there are other achievements you would like to see let us know.

can we request for all the 3 day cd quests like nidhoggur nest instance/wolfchev instance to be at 16/23 hour cd instance?

Campitor:  We will discuss this internally. 

Is there any plan to implement EAC since it has been implemented by Warpportal Brazil in BRO and has been a success so far.

Campitor: I am very much aware of the importance resolving the cheating situations that pop up from time to time. EAC with Brazil and Thailand shows a lot of promise and the Brazil team reports being fairly happy with the result. Astra and the rest of the team have stressed that the community would greatly appreciate such efforts. Sadly at this time we have nothing to announce or discuss on the subject but if there is any change of status we will announce it.

When will we recieve soul reaper and star emporer? 2 years since release, 1 year since english release, 1 year since last official comment was made about it

Campitor: Currently these updates are not on the schedule but we do want them.

#5 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 08:57 AM

Dear GM, may i request to shorten the chatting "NEXT"'s  amount of Richard the card desocketing in malangdo?
for once, it took 13 clicks per attempt, not counting the option to choose which gears, yes or no, accept or not. etc (it's option to pay with zenny)

on average, it takes 20 - 30 attempts just for a succesful desocketing, it gets really tiring to listen (and click next) after a few rounds of failure on him, and whats the point of rehearing the warning after that anyway.

if it is possible, let it stay on the window attempt, maybe 1 confirmation, even if it is fail, without quiting or making a new request chat again and spammable as long as the zenny required is enough, would be best. just like the refinement with blacksmith blessing, as long as the materials ready, it wont close the window and can keep going on even if it is failed.

thank you

Campitor:  We will build a while loop for the free desocketing.

Dear GM.

can you  increase quantity of monsters at Illusion of frozen?

Thanks you

Campitor:  Yes

Bump on this, especially #3.

• photo-125074.png?_r=1499920693
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 12:07 AM
1. Can you add guild storage npc in dimensional gap? (or alrdy have? I didnt see it)

3. New party UI so slow to detect party member's hp bar. It shows up as blank hp and needs few seconds to detect the hp bar correctly. 

Also, any update on fct stones? 
fw3uhi.png

Any update on Celine Kimi Card? The 10% matk works, but 0.5% Critical Wound isn't.

Is the Illusion of Teddy Bear coming in the server this year?

To Campitor, what's everyone doing in the office if you're not there? Do they just sit and wait for you to come back and have every problems solved by you alone? We noticed that if you're not around, there's not much going on like updates, FAQS, and etc. Does the staff only knows how to copy and paste that's been posted 2-3 weeks ago? Do they even care about you and the company?

Campitor: 

1. We will follow up on the bug report
2. Its looking like most likely not this year.
3. Everyone is doing their jobs. They care about making sure things run without me. There are dozen or so tasks and reports that need to be done every week that they handle for me. Back when it was Oda and myself I would end up doing it all myself. They are all hard workers and I really appreciate having them around.

I would like to know if there are any real plans and projects to implement the rest of the 16.2 and also the Nightmare Old Glast Heim.

I was a player from bRO long time ago and came to iRO about 6 years ago because the server was light years ahead of the Brazilian server. 
Now since warpportal has taken up bRO, I could see them getting updates constantly to the point that they are already have Nightmare OGH and we do not, back in 2017 and 2018 we would have posts in the forum with future plans and implementations for the year which was nice to have because we at least knew what was being worked on.

So my second question is do you guys have any plans on keeping a future plans like ragnarok in 2019 / 2020? Following a Path towards a more transparent server for the users?

xoxo

Campitor: 

1. They are both on our wish list. But not yet on the schedule.
2. Once we have a clearer picture of whats happening in 2020

Hello, we have a lot of MvP cards that are out of use, some combo gears with MvP have already been implemented on the server. But other gears are becoming necessary in the game. An example is RSX, it is an MvP that has a 2 hour respawn, it is not in the tower and its card does not justify its use. a forum link about the gears: 

https://forums.warpp...vp-card-combos/
Are you planning to upgrade these gears on the server to return value to cards like Hati and RSX? I think it would be very interesting, they are items that depend on a high over to be effective. If you do not see a plan for this, please consider the possibility./
Thank you

Campitor:  Thank you  we will review these combos and check with jRO.

So there’s was a plan to buff some OCP’s like PDM and others after the nerfing of spartacus, just wondering what happened to that update? Also are we going to have the sealed swords updated to be like jRO? And dont nerf shield ring since its intended to be that way, if you fellas wanna nerf something nerf genes & sura’s lol

Campitor:  As we review OCP items we buff them if they are supposed to be stronger. If they are supposed to be weaker we nerf them only after a 3 month announcement period.

#6 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 04:02 PM

When will iRO get ahead with the updates? - realtalk

Campitor: Our next update is this month.

Any updates on the improving RO promiseseseseseses?

Campitor: I will be focusing on that for the next few months. I need to review where I was with the BG then start focusing on new player experiences.

Can you make the Dehi Human Call in Vicious mind weapon include the player race call? I know it its hard due to enchants are placed in one of the 4 slots of the weapon. 3 for random, 1 available for card, but is there a way to make it work?

Campitor: We cannot but we will bug report this as when the system was implemented they worked versus players and now they do not.

Could you improve the npc that exchange biolabs's weapons for energy fragment to be less time consuming?

Campitor:  I will check on the npc.

Can we have an update on the Old Card Album situation? Have you guys discussed it with kRO staff yet? on bRO they managed to get OCA modified contanining cards from the newer episodes, Phantasmagorika cards for example.

Campitor: I will ask the bRO team what they did as kRO insists ours are up to date.

#7 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 05:09 PM

I know such a thing may not be possible by the end of the year but maybe next year can you try and get some QoL updates from kRO? Refinement UI should have landed with the first Blacksmith Blessing but we don't have it yet. Alt + Right click would be extremely helpful in shifting items between storage and inventory, one that kRO has had it since 2012.

#8 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 September 2019 - 05:18 PM

+1 to alt+right click. Most of us are old with tons of characters. Would be so good to have this here.

#9 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 September 2019 - 08:33 PM

Thank you for notifying the issues with OCP. 

#10 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 11:25 PM

Thanks for clarifying how the event rates work for shadow refines and as for the other answer you gave me I want to say I'm very pleased with how well disabling RoR accessories has turned out as a the solution on the spawn bug on the gramps TI maps. Keep up the good work!

#11 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 12:22 AM

faqfriday.jpg

As some of you have noticed the rate of new OCPs has slowed down. Unfortunately we found that new OCP items created after June just don't work with our server build. There is a future update we will receive that will resolve this issue. But it may be a few months before we can receive it. So our focus is going to be on reintroducing items from the past, bug fixing, and events. Plus of course any updates we can manage to receive along the way.

1. Since only newer OCP (after June 2019) got broken, can we have older OCP from 2012-2018 instead? Theres quite a lot missing items, like Sigma covered here https://www.divine-p...didates-of-ocp/

2. Can we have boxter system for those YA retro?

Campitor:  We will build a while loop for the free desocketing.

3. Can also do this for raffler system? and possibly lower the timeout timer to less than 20 minutes?

For Astra

4. Please remove link about RO Restart from your signature.

5. Can you make your forum pic moves/shakes like Cinnamon do?

Edited by YongkySH, 07 September 2019 - 12:32 AM.

#12 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 07 September 2019 - 01:02 AM

Any ETA for skipped Infinite Space instance?
Infinite Phreeoni card is so cool. :(

#13 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 03:00 AM

VIP storage and guild storage in Eden kitchen please

#14 CrowSix

CrowSix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2019 - 03:43 AM

Any plans to fix the Flower Girl npc in Einbroch?

#15 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2019 - 09:07 AM

Why was Mastersmiths Repair Weapon Disabled in towns? will it be enabled again?

Is there any news from the studio regarding Baby Soul Linkers ka- skills usable on parents?. or are they just purely for cosmetics.

#16 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 07 September 2019 - 04:24 PM

1. Is there any chance to make Blood in Skull consumable be available in some way (NPC, Cash Shop, events, etc.).? If implemented, I hope it will not be in any cash shop random boxes (OCP, YGG, etc.). And also, the said item is based on Midgard Serpent Hat headgear. 
  2. While you guys are updating the Kcirederf Huggurk NPC, is it possible to exchange the items he's requesting either by bulk (like Quiver Maker and Izlude Rough Ores exchange) or by loop (like exchanging EMBs to items)?
  3. To add from the 23hr cooldown request about Nidhoggur above, is it also possible to reduce the requirement to have at least 2 online members in the party to enter and make it only 1?

Posted Today, 02:07 AM
Uncle Campitor,

A couple of requests:
- Can you add Guild Storage NPC inside Dimensional Portal, next to storage kittens.
- Can you consider to make stonable all Bio 5 costumes. rg, gx and ranger are missing.

Thanks much and long live Ro.

Campitor: 1. Yes set to be added at 9/12
2. It looks like we Costume Bone Circlet, Costume Casket of Protection, and Costume Camouflage Bunny Hood were added on 6/27 to the NPC.

I think he's referring to Costume Sniper Google, Costume Dip Schmidt Helm, and Costume Executioner, maybe?

Edited by Jeneeus, 07 September 2019 - 11:46 PM.

#17 bielzinpk

bielzinpk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:11 PM

1. To add from the 23hr cooldown request about Nidhoggur above, is it also possible to reduce the requirement to have at least 2 online members in the party to enter and make it only 1?

+1

#18 lexusffttt

lexusffttt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:46 AM

Also, with regard to their card combos(Cowraiders Class 2 and etc), I've only seen PDM[1] (Perverse Demon Mask[1]) as a valid accessory to slot it in for Gunslinger job. Will this be addressed anytime soon? Its not impossible to find a PDM nowadays, but still, only 1 valid accessory to slot it in is a bit weird... (For Gunslinger, less then level 100, max level 99)

Edit:
Also, would it be possible to change Toy Ring (bowling bash accessory) to work in WOE TE? It is currently minimum level 100 to equip, thus defeating its purpose. I know it is intended for Super Novice, but just asking if it would be possible tho. Such a waste on a good accessory.

Edit2:
I just got a PDM[1], and i CAN NOT slot the cowraiders class 2 card inside the PDM[1], only cowraiders class 1 can be slotted inside the PDM. (Which was not the case on Sakray Test)

Edited by lexusffttt, 20 September 2019 - 02:54 AM.

#19 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:40 PM

Why still no new set of High TI mobs TwT

still waiting for Fire Condor , Combat/Charge Basillisk  or  at least Rock Step again ....

we're having old set of High TI monsters after the Rock Step + Step week   and no new High TI mobs introduced again .....  :<

#20 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 09 September 2019 - 02:21 PM

Thank you for answering my question ^^. I have another, When will nightmare OGH get implemented?

#21 canon019

canon019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM

omg i don't even remember asking that question  :heh:

What's your plan in 2022 ? :p_smile:

#22 8494140805110025600

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 09:36 AM

Any updates on the remove of the positioning limitation of Perverse Demon Mask in iRO?

#23 WWeikian

WWeikian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 01:12 AM

will we have those update soon ? :

1. moscovia and brasilis cards example: mavka , iara

2. old glast heim hard mode

3.cute pet autofeed

4.pet evolution

5.alternative job outfit and able to change outfit to 1st class and 2nd class outfit when 3rd class

6.excelion set from charleston crisis

7.king's heels instance (new charleston crisis)

Edited by WWeikian, 12 September 2019 - 10:05 PM.

#24 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:21 AM

Aight, Fire Emblem question: What house(s) did you guys choose first?

Golden Deer is the only option there is. Fear the deer!

#25 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:25 AM

Any plans to fix the Flower Girl npc in Einbroch?

+99999 This..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users