Cosmetic sprite edits allowed?
Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:52 PM
Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:54 PM
You're the only one who can see the sprite. So you're safe
Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:07 PM
Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:12 PM
Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:17 PM
- Any Client edit except those that do the following are prohibited. What this means if they are not going to ban you if you use one of the ones below. We do not recommend that you ever edit your client. This can result in game client instability and we cannot assist you if you do so. You may need to reinstall the game to make the client playable again
- Graphical Edits that help with the display of skill outlines
- Ex Gutter Lines, Over Lays that show skill splash Zone
- Graphical Edits that are purely Cosmetic in Nature
- Ex. Big Card Edits (Please note replacing monster or player sprites can be viewed as giving players an unfair advantage and may result in account suspension)
- Informational Client Edits that help with tracking buff timers
- Creation of Mini Map files for maps that do not have them.
- Certain Edits that help with client performance
- Ex. Remove Shake, Remove Hallucination
- Removal of Camera Restrictions on Maps DO NOT EDIT Render RADIUS
- Use of Keyboard/AHK Macros that Do Not Automate Play
- If you believe that something should be allowed please let Astra know and we will consider it.
These edits are allowed. Your question would fall under cosmetic in nature.
Edited by Scuba, 07 August 2019 - 05:18 PM.
Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:26 PM
Messing with character sprites doesnt make WP very happy :T
Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:41 PM
Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:04 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users