RAGIAL BUG - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RAGIAL BUG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Diabloo

Diabloo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:57 PM

Recently my store wasn't showing no more on Ragial and i went to check why and it says I sold i bunch of items on the Aug-9-19. The problem is that those items are currently on my store rn, they weren't sold. Can you please help me? Here is the print if helps. Thanks for the attention, i need to sell my items.

onOC8wW.jpg

https://imgur.com/HGsLmK5

HELP

#2 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:23 PM

Your issue is probably the location where you are vending at in the screenshot. Try vending around where the other shops are at or vend in Eden. What you see in the website is ragial detecting your vend and listing it but then it couldn't find your shop again during consecutive runs and so the shop appears as closed. Seeing how your vend is currently active due to being in a different spot I guess you solved your issue.

#3 Diabloo

Diabloo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:38 PM

Your are correct, problem solved.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 August 2019 - 11:36 PM

To add, kindly note that Ragial and its related tools, are not maintained nor hosted by Warpportal.

It's a fanmade creation.

With that said, the tool only scans a few areas and parts of Eden Group. There used to be a map, I will see if I can find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users