State of Pre 3rd/2nd class gear acquisition for new/returning players - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

State of Pre 3rd/2nd class gear acquisition for new/returning players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 LilPookie

LilPookie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:05 AM

Hi,

I am a returning player trying to get back into the game and i am having a very frustrating time trying to buy a simple sword

The prices of items in the current times are ridiculous and i can't see any of the  Older Gear on sale anywhere 

It appears people are not bothered to vend something cheap i.e the older weapons and gear when they can vend something worth millions or KP items.

While it is true that we have eden gear , but they are restricted to getting to a certain level before you can actually acquire them.

Iro is the merger of many servers over the years the sheer volume of items that it should have should be ridiculous but the population has declined and the amount of people actually playing the game is a lot less then what it used to be in the past.

we cant forge level 4 weapons , and neither are the drop rates of  Older weapons ( by older i mean those that can be equiped by first class jobs pre transe .

Its just getting frustrating and depressing. 

ofcourse when you level up and change jobs to transcendent class you wont need the old gear but that does not make the journey any fun

Why rush the early game leveling experience with -_-ty items/gear by using kafra points /leeches etc when if you play the game with decent rolled gear you can enjoy the exploration , the journey .. process feeling powerful and growing in a enjoyable way

The diversity is just being taken away at lower levels - Pre-Transcendent game

Edited by LilPookie, 13 August 2019 - 05:06 AM.

#2 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:41 AM

browse around this website

http://ragial.org/se...O-Renewal/sword

if i were you, since i want a simple sword, i guess the weapon dealers merchandise is enough :)

#3 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:41 AM

Players only want the best items and won’t turn attention to average/middle-tier items, and WP needs to make money, it’s a perfect match of the objectives.

#4 LilPookie

LilPookie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:52 AM

Players only want the best items and won’t turn attention to average/middle-tier items, and WP needs to make money, it’s a perfect match of the objectives.

let me give you an example

Warp portal sells  Rental Cutlass 

cutlas is dropped by drake , if there are more ways to aquire it you would see people spending enrich /ori HD to +10 it and use some of the newer card combinations 

warp portal needs to make money yes sale of cash shop items drive this game besides the subscription.

The issue is item diversity - The game is in renewal 

if  this was a fresh server you would see a lot more of the  older - pre transe items on sale but at that  point you are still chasing the meta  i.e buying current gear

Take for example iro renewal chaos - The "current" game is hugely 3rd class items and gear . where does that leave old/returning/new players that have aquired some zeny to start a fun game through sale of kafra shop items or some old piece of gear. where is the rewarding aspect in the early game?

say things like

1. Making older weapons more easily available?

2. ability to forge those weapons and items ?

It is still a zeny sink with people spending enrich/elu ori right from the begining of their game play

#5 LilPookie

LilPookie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:55 AM

browse around this website

http://ragial.org/se...O-Renewal/sword

if i were you, since i want a simple sword, i guess the weapon dealers merchandise is enough :)

Well that was an oversimplification on my part . what i meant was  good gear equitable by Pre-Transe/Rebirth Jobs . If you  played any classic RO you would get the idea 

#6 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:33 AM

I think you are outlining very well the struggle of, "the journey .. process feeling powerful and growing in a enjoyable way."

Knowledge plays a huge role in even knowing what newbie gear to even aim for. I am not sure how married you are to your example, but it both outlines the knowledge gap and the fumbles of problem solving your build along the way. Cutlus is awful. Not to criticize, as you have identified the game is about learning and growing. You are correct, people don't sell it because its true, it is not worth the time it takes to pick up. Similarly, ALL of the rental gear they offer is also terrible, it may very well be an easy bait for new players to take. Perhaps that is why they still sell them. They made sense like 10 years ago when new servers launched because people could power level to transcendent with them as they were best in slot at the time.

I believe you were looking for swordsman advice. I posted a video about 6-7 years ago of a "speed run" leveling from 1-99 in 1 hr. Almost 100% of that gear is completely obsolete right now. You could re-create the setup for less than 100m today, if you exclude Heroic Backpack which is non-critical. That is only the jumping off point. I have spot checked some alternatives and it seems that there are many items that would be suitable that vend regularly. Once you reach 3rd class much more of the game opens up to you. When people make guides today, they are typically recommending the best items. So I understand how it can be hard to know what the cheaper substitutes are. I was doing a play-through of a bard from scratch but it stalled out because of how boring it was; I believe Captain Sunbear is doing one now and I think he has gotten a little further if you are looking for a "from scratch" example.

Being a more historic player you should know right now that nobody cares about anything before level 100. As I mentioned you can 99/70 in a few hours if you know what you are doing. I wouldn't dwell on that. Its been that way since renewal came out. Just curious how long you feel it should take you to level, and how strong you should feel before the game would seem enjoyable. Like strong enough to never die? Strong enough to 1 shot? Fast enough to gain 1 level per hour? 2? 3? 6? 99? All of these things are possible with different budgets.

kWlnw4q.png

This may be a surprise to you, but this genetic can complete most instances in the game. Budget? Less than 300m. Is it fast? Nope. Easy? Nope. Possible? Yes. Cheap alternatives are out there if you know what to look for. Almost none of the gear used here is recommended on any guides. Its trash tier but it does work. Toy Syringe isn't even required. It just saves you potions. The rest of the build is so cheap 1 quality of life kafra item seemed reasonable.

#7 LilPookie

LilPookie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:12 AM

yes you are right , there is a lot of new stuff in the game. people want to rush to third classes and don't really care about the early game, i played renewal to 150 and then when classic came i played on it , i enjoyed it much more for some weird reason.

but yes I am ultimately looking for a decent affordable weapon that would make my journey / fun / powerful enough to 1-2 shot mobs in every place i explore.

if the drop rates of gear/weapons for 1 - 99 were increased significantly it would make for a more interesting game start .

I see newcomers just buy KP items sell it and try to rush to class 3... 

card hunting was a thing , Not sure if it is even now ... getting decent gear to farm maps /bosses most of that is done at the  job 3 level but  not much love/joy for 1-99  pre 3rd jobs.

Heck id even settle for being able to slot some gear , which is what i did and made my new gear... for the new swordsman

#8 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:24 AM

Hello! I am Captain Sunbear!

Briefly, I came to iRO because I saw there was a lack of content for iRO on YouTube and well, I am very enthusiastic about being able to show people what I learned about the server and how to tackle the beast known as iRO when there’s so much talk about the p2w and the difficulty that makes it hard to get into. But once you learn what’s going on and how the server/game operates and the mechanics behind it, you’ll Be able to enjoy the game more.

Now! First things first:

1. How long have you played RO? Have you played Renewal at all?
2. What character do you have? What level? What is your current gear and what do you do for zeny?
3. What is your goal? Are you grinding to be strong and deal tons of dps? Are you trying to re-discover RO in the form of Renewal? Or are you just casually giving it a try?
4. Do you want to just play the endgame? Or are you a person who will enjoy the journey be it solo or with a party?5. Anything you’d like to ask?

Let’s start with this. RO can’t just be a “here do this” because once you “do this” you’ll ask “what now?” Let’s build a roadmap and see where we wanna go from here.
(I mean all of this is optional, I just wanna make sure I can get some information to see how we can approach this for you. Then we can cover the whole “grind/I wanna be strong” stuff, I mean, we all wanna get strong at some point lol)

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:30 AM

a "decently affordable weapon to 1~2 shot 1~99 lv monsters" doesnt really exist.
That kind of power does not come for cheap, even actual strong weapons wont do what you are asking.
What limits your power as a 1st>transclass compared to 3rds isnt much the gear as it is the skills avaiable.

#10 LilPookie

LilPookie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:33 AM

Hi Sunbear ,

That is an interesting take on it.

1. I have played RO for  over a decade , played renewal to get to 150 and that was it for me - then played classic and then quit the game

2. I sold an old item for zeny I am not sure how exactly to make zeny currently that is anywhere near meaningful ... I suppose i hunted ak/raydric cards when i was playing , I made a new swordsman

3. Yes Goal is grinding to be strong and deal tons of DPS , Yes re-discover RO in the form of new character leveling from start to get to max level to build max aoe dps knight that uses swords 

4. i don't know about the current endgame , i could party with people on my AB but i would like to discover all the new content and updates while leveling solo ( party when possible )

5. I dont have much interest in woe , i had enough of it on my other characters. Half of them i forgot the warp portal accounts .

#11 LilPookie

LilPookie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:42 AM

a "decently affordable weapon to 1~2 shot 1~99 lv monsters" doesnt really exist.
That kind of power does not come for cheap, even actual strong weapons wont do what you are asking.
What limits your power as a 1st>transclass compared to 3rds isnt much the gear as it is the skills avaiable.

I suppose i might have forgotten what the dps numbers were when i last played and have gotten that idea playing another game called path of exile which has the most intricate item system.

most of the items you see on sale/trades are all 10+ something gears for class 3 .. but at this point it would make sense to have it cost that much.

You can make similar weapons / gear for 1 to 99  part for a Fraction of the cost  That's how people played in the past . But you are not able to because of the current state of the game.

you would again get all those items if a fresh server started. Part of the reason why i liked path of exile was its seasonal " leagues which are huge economy resets every quarter, there is always activities at all levels from start to the endgame.

for game like ragnarok  , economy resets do not happen often and servers are huge dumpster of many old servers.

Imagine if the RO population suddenly jumped to 40k with a lot of old players returning - you would literally see a crap tonn of items every  just because huge amount of items exist already in the game.

#12 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:10 AM

You can get a RWC Knife/Mace and RWC accesories from cash shop.

#13 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:12 AM

http://ragial.org/se...l/crimson sabre
http://ragial.org/se...Crimson Twohand
http://ragial.org/se...newal/twin edge
http://ragial.org/se.../thanatos sword
http://ragial.org/se.../sword guardian
http://ragial.org/se...wal/executioner
http://ragial.org/se...l/tae goo lyeon

The thing is, the only difference between a top tier weapon and a trash tier weapon is often just refinement. A properly carded weapon will still yield results. The implementation of Crimson Weapons has made outfitting with a reasonably strong weapon more accessible than ever. You can even find them with a counter-element to whatever target you may be hunting. Even a +5 Crimson weapon will surpass almost any pre-renewal equipment of the same refine level.

Edited by Scuba, 13 August 2019 - 08:12 AM.

#14 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:51 AM

Alright with that info in mind let’s start from the beginning:

And apologies before I start, it’s a long post and this is just covering the start, don’t want to assume everyone knows everything since people have been surprised to know these things when I mention them early on in my streams.

So when you make a new character you can pretty much go to the criatura academy north of izlude.

There’s some sidequests but I feel this part helps more, you can see quests later.

You talk to the receptionist and you sign up for the academy. 300 novice potions and a hat. Talk to the Eden group officer, novice in green with white hair (it’s noticeable right there can’t miss it). Once inside go to the desk, zoom in and click in between the chats to walk by. Secretary Lime Evenor will give you some freebies, save the manuals for later, the agi and bless scrolls are good for early leveling when you need a small boost for hit or more str. Once you get the freebies sign up for the Eden group. You’ll get an Eden badge which can be used like a butterfly wing in case of an emergency.

Now you can go back (I mention this because these are freebies you can get but this is the general approach I take with characters. The idea is not just give you what to do but pretty much guide you on what IS available in case you missed it.) and if you walk behind the front desk to the armory (read the signs) you will find the armory and some NPCs, again you can do some quests but it’s more straightforward if you talk to the guy who has a deviruchi pet next to him. (You could just hit enter) and then he will give you the option to go to this garden full of novice poring. Easy job level 10. (I need a video, easier shown than done lol)

Once job 10, you can go upstairs and change jobs at the job change npc. There’s also the traditional quest, you can find it in iRO wiki swordsman job change or you can just go west of izlude into that house and do the quest. The academy just changes you when you’re job 10 (for most classes anyway)

Once you get a novice weapon from the criatura academy (it’s better to job change there) you’ll get a novice weapon, I think it’s novice falchion? The merchant gets a novice axe, and the archer gets a novice bow or something like that. What’s important is that these can be enchanted with almond J and the other cat. They first slot your cotton shirt[0] and then they enchant it. +100 HP and +50 SP (if I am not mistaken) go a long way. The novice weapons can get basic enchants but I think the novice rod can’t for whatever reason.

Now let’s get into leveling and the economy. But In the next post. But I will cover the weapon thing too. I also leveled a knight without cash shop or anything. You’d be surprised at the gear. Next post: leveling and the economy (will take a bit of time be patient it’ll be useful information one way or another)

#15 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:02 AM

Foreword: Seeing as a lot of people commented on the p2w aspect of iRO, I made it a mission to complete the content without doing any of it. Why? How can I help people with the struggle if I don’t personally experience or live the struggle? Most of my content is oriented towards succeeding with only ingame content and the features and events that the server offers. Which is good enough. The market thrives in its own way, believe me, prices look like this but only in the early game. In the late game, things change. I do posses a lot of the OCP gears that I’ve re rolled from grandma boxter. People always sell these items but I feel reluctant showing them. Only lately have I started working with them, but this following approach was done when I first started iro and leveling multiple characters on Eden Gears to figure out how they work. The economy is wild.

Now that we are through with the novice phase, we start leveling. The thing that made iRO easier than I expected was the bounty board system. This ties in with the economy, watch.

https://irowiki.org/...ty_Board_Quests

If you’re not familiar, eliminate 150 monsters per mission, get a zeny reward (new bounty boards have a different zeny reward) and if you complete 4 missions on the NEW bounty boards, you get an Eden merit badge. Collect 8 and you can turn it into a magical reset stone. Get 5 turn it into a Beelzebub fly wing, which is basically infinite fly wings, it’s really good and it’ll help you find more monsters faster. The downside? Complete 20 boards to get 5 Eden merit badges. But at least you can grind a board for exp and collect loots. Here is where you connect the bounty board to the economy.

You may have noticed some people have Buy Shops in towns for things such as strawberries, Stems, and other materials. This is your target market and where you gotta make the connections with bounty boards.

I leveled up a swordsman at spores in payon and collected strawberries and sold them to buy shops. I also did this with my friend Death in our series “Zeroes 2 Heroes” but after two runs I said “you know what? Let’s take the economy into our hands” so I made a merchant and I started vending and buying strawberries. Bought for a bit lower and sold for higher. Was kinda like 8k but and 12~15k sell at that time.

The main idea here is: you can find a board that has an item that is in demand that will have buy shops. Mandragora for stems, spores for strawberries, they have bounty boards and have a loot that sells for higher. Ideally you’re building up to a magical reset stone or beelz fly wing to farm more, AND build up some zeny along the way. Should you decide to sell the magical reset stone you’re looking at maybe 7m or close to that price. Check the market page here:
http://ragial.org/vending/iRO-Renewal

The market page is a great resource, utilize it, check it and make it work in your favor.

Now, let’s talk levels, the above mention goes up to 20 since I think that’s the first level of boards that has those drops. At level 12 you can do the Eden group leveling quest and obtain the basic armors. No weapon yet but the novice weapon with enchants that I mentioned earlier AND the +100 HP and +50 SP armor is really good. This goes a long way, believe me. We even slotted an earth deleter Card for Death’s Knight for a long time.

Now at level 26, you can do the Eden group equipment quest for gear that includes a weapon!

https://irowiki.org/...sts#Level_26-39

Not very hard to do but you can get help and all. Now, the Eden group weapon will take you a long way. You can do the quest at a later point in time to get a stronger weapon.

Now at 26, I personally prefer the Bounty Boards because of the farm and the zeny that is tied to it, but you also have the Eden Group Leveling Quests!

https://irowiki.org/...sts#Level_26-40

You can also do these quests if you’d like to go around and try something new from the “150 monster missions boards”
And you can do that if you wish, I personally stayed for the zeny reward (before the rework) and the markets.

The route I took was: spores-> cocos to job 50 to collect more strawberries. Takes longer but it enabled me to buy spring rabbit cards and I eventually bought snowier cards and an evil Druid card.

But the market isn’t limited to just these consumables, cards are also in play. An example is archer skeletons. I farmed those on my priest on stream to get archer skeleton, sold for about 80m and helped put zeny for useful gears for the Knight on our stream.
It’s an example, it’s card but there’s also skel bones and apple of archer (which is an item for illusion of moonlight/Vampire dungeons, it combos with the illusion ballista, we will come back to this later, it’s an example of the market and making zeny while aiming for something else.

With snowier + evil Druid OR hell poodle/spring rabbit cards with an earth deleter, I was able to farm orcs and not die, I could bowling bash stuff and be fine. At 70 I got a +5 Earth element two handed crimson sword. I bowling bashed harpy to 99/50, rebirth will be covered in the next post. There’s a bit of a set up. Also, having an alt client priest to buff you and warp you could work. Marriage is also possible in game and you can buy the marriage covenant in game, marry priest + knight and you should be real good to warp back and forth to an Inn and your target map. Marriage covenant is 20m each.

Hope this is a worthy read as of now.
More equipment covered in next post as well as the rebirth approach.

#16 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:04 AM

most of the items you see on sale/trades are all 10+ something gears for class 3 .. but at this point it would make sense to have it cost that much.

You can make similar weapons / gear for 1 to 99  part for a Fraction of the cost  That's how people played in the past . But you are not able to because of the current state of the game.

Not really, as a lot of the "endgame" weapons are all usable by lower lvl characters, namely Crimson weapons, or some older ones that are still very much serviceable.

What makes your damage great or not is the investment you put into it. Old gear didn't lose their damage, gears from 5 years ago still perform as good as they did back at their time, but the ceiling for the game as a whole has gone up. If the comparison is with a "competent character" with kind of up to date gear, of course most things wont come even close, but you don't need nearly a fraction of the cost of those things to have a perfectly fine and playable character.

It's pretty much like creating a character on standard and comparing it to ppl who hoarded a lot of mirror tier items, even though the things that you have may be perfectly fine, it of course feels like two completely different games in terms of power level.

If you want to speed through early content, putting the resources into it is not an option, it's basically mandatory, and expecting to not is almost silly. But you speeding through is not mandatory, it's a choice.

Edited by Ashuckel, 13 August 2019 - 10:06 AM.

#17 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:26 AM

Imagine if the RO population suddenly jumped to 40k with a lot of old players returning - you would literally see a crap tonn of items every  just because huge amount of items exist already in the game.

You would see a huge amount if weird items all over the Merchant-class market now if the player base wanted to buy them. The market runs on supply and demand, much like markets in the real world. If players try and sell a bunch of items and no one ever buys them, then they are just taking up cart space on that person's vendor. Eventually those items will get sold off to an NPC to make room, or put back in storage and forgotten about.

#18 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:28 AM

before I continue, are these posts painting a picture of the knowledge base and approach to play on iRO? I know it requires patience but this was a very enjoyable approach seeing as the game worked once you put things together.

Thoughts, LilPookie?

Rebirth is possibly my favorite part tho. So maybe I’ll do another post because it helps? Let me know

Edit: forgot to mention I can describe approaches all the way to 150 since after that you’re pretty much covering the endgame and grinding to level and continue improving your character. This isn’t “the” guide, this is the approach i took and made iRO tolerable as a newbie who started with 0

Edited by CaptainSunbear, 13 August 2019 - 10:30 AM.

#19 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:51 AM

before I continue, are these posts painting a picture of the knowledge base and approach to play on iRO? I know it requires patience but this was a very enjoyable approach seeing as the game worked once you put things together.

Thoughts, LilPookie?

Rebirth is possibly my favorite part tho. So maybe I’ll do another post because it helps? Let me know

Edit: forgot to mention I can describe approaches all the way to 150 since after that you’re pretty much covering the endgame and grinding to level and continue improving your character. This isn’t “the” guide, this is the approach i took and made iRO tolerable as a newbie who started with 0

I can also say that this approach works. This is the same route I took to level, though I didn't see it written out so eloquently so I had to use a bunch of trial and error (I didn't really spend much time looking at the forums here until after I got a character past 150). You can go a long way with basic and free Eden gears and the bounty board quests, saving your Zeny for later on.

#20 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 02:09 PM

they have already made certain monsters drop crimson weapons at a decent rate and those weapons are already OP w/ even random elements

#21 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:42 PM

My recomendation:

Best job leveling:

Headgear : Cath Van Blood is a mandatory except mage class if possible with Succubus Egg. (600-900m)

Extra hp and sp for killing is amazing 1-2 shot with your skill and your hp and sp are fine.Succubus egg will provide hp and sp regen that bypass your weight limit.

Swordman until job 3rd:

Main skill : Magnum break

Weapon : Veteran sword with sword guardian. other gear are free.

Archer class until job 3rd:

Main skill : Arrow Shower

Weapon : Hunter bow with bow guardian or Orc bow with bow guardian.

Other gear are free.

Merchant class until job 3rd:

Main skill : Cart Revolution

Weapon : high refine Crimson mace or two handed axe.

Gear : 2 Chemical Glove or 2 Arquien Neckale is a mandatory.

Acolyte class (AB class):

Main skill : Magnus Exorcimus

Weapon : Holy Stick

Gear : holy bible, clip, and spiritual ring.

Other gear : anything that add your matk and unintrrupt your cast.

For leveling from lvl 1 to 70 (to aquire ME) you need scaraba scroll and lvl 4 merc for EZ leveling.

Mage Class:

Main Skill : Fireball and Heaven Drive

Weapon : Any staff with higher matk is acceptable.

Gear :

Fireball : for 1-70 (orc hunt) any gear are fine. for one shot higher level monster 2 fire condor is a must.

Heaven Drive : surv orb combo.

The cheapest is accolyte with AB class.

with BMX3 and fast bounty, I believe you can reach 3rd within less than 6 hours gameplay (can be less depend on bonus exp and your efficiency). My gene created within 7 hours gameplay with above setup.

Edited by andxres, 13 August 2019 - 04:44 PM.

#22 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:49 PM

""m a n d a t o r y""

#23 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:50 PM

For Killing mvp, 

minimum requirement:

+your max hp higher than 20k-25k. (according to my experience). Below death only guarantee death miserably or inefficiency cost.

+your job has burst spammable skill or constant DPS skill with ignore accuracy. Don't expect to kill if your skill or attack is miss.

+you have 2 two elemental armor (water and wind armor). Water ball is hurt you know.

+you have raydric garment or resistant shield.

Most job 3 has those requirement and pre job 3 need party to accomplish the farming.

#24 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:56 PM

""m a n d a t o r y""

If they want to listen my advice, or just ignore completely for budget leveling or one by one attack monster.

Edited by andxres, 13 August 2019 - 04:57 PM.

#25 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:29 PM

How does a new player get those mandatory items without kp?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users