• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 imyoon2525

imyoon2525

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:42 AM

Hi I'm new and interest in RG with VP but I'm confuse about gear set of RG for VP

for now I'm set gear with

Head  CVB ( for leveling ) and goal is BIO5 head gear

Mid and low Imp set

Amm hero plate / FDA /EDA (no have Now I'm use suck gear with PUPA) 

Weapon +9/+10 imp S. for leaving /+10Geledia + Storm stone for MVP

can imp S. strong in BIO5 or any MVP with VP and canon spear ? If yes I will sell my Gele S. for buy High + Imp S.

Shield :+12 MBS with alice (for leveling I'm use val shield)

Muff : ladon with wakwak or menblat which one is better? But I like flamel for spam white slim

Boot : +7 imp boot

Acc Imp G. or storm stone

Acc Hero B.

Now im just a paladin and plan to buy hero set in the future but if any gear like abusive str will usefull from hero set I will change target

and If Imp S. good for MVP or BIO5 farm I will sell my gele S. + Storm stone

because I watch many video in youtube and more build for RG gear Some use IMP S. Some use Gele S. some use Imp full set some use hero set. 

about skill : Inspiration is necessary for RG? in my opinion 1% is high cost for me and can't use anytime like we farming in BIO5 or something but we can't use anytime we want because of short time and 1% of EXP

can RG strong without Inspiration ?

Thank for the answer 

#2 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:33 AM

For MVPs it's better to use the Gelerdria + Storm Stone combo

For Regular Mobs, Imperial Spear + Imperial Ring combo still takes the throne.

If you want to get the Imperial Spear to surpass Gelerdria in everything, I say get at least a +16.

#3 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:04 AM

maximum VP damage for boss is with gelerdria storm stone + hero plate hero brooch combo; for the largest amount of VP/damage bonus.

However, this set almost doesn’t boost Cannon Spear at all, that’s why there is still many that stick to imperial spear set. Imperial set does lesser damage but it works against mobs and also boost CS damage considerably.

The full RG mains probably got both sets so they gear swap for boss, but for the casual VP RG most should be fine with just imperial set. There is good enough damage there

#4 imyoon2525

imyoon2525

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:40 AM

Ok thank you
And how about inspiration

#5 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:58 AM

There's way too much VP buff gears lying around so RG hits very hard even without inspiration.

As to whether you should take that skill, it depends on whether your RG is for instance playing generally or your main farmer on bio5. For instance playing, the inspiration boost does feel very good for the massive DPS boost so you can kill off stuff like FWQ/Stefan faster. It's also just one or two final MVP at instances so potting a little bit is fine.

For Bio5 however, i really like Prestige more for defensive options (chance to dodge EQ especially). Farming efficiently there means you don't really want to be wasting pots throughout the whole time- pretty much an endurance race than a sprint, so inspiration is a nono.

That's just for VP RG though. Earth Drive/OB RG definitely needs inspiration for the damage boost on the ring.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 02 September 2019 - 06:02 AM.

#6 imyoon2525

imyoon2525

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:19 PM

Tankful blackCROSSCY. Finaly I'm Royal guard! and very hard when mobbing without OB. I'm use canon spear for clear mobb and my canon spear is very low damage and can't kill in one shot in mid Ti (I'm Lv 102) 

for gear I'll change storm stone to shield R. for atk 5% and atk100 with Imp G. (This good idea?) or use imp G. and imp R. 

and I have ladon [ ] and which card Wak wak or Menblat (In the future I think VP and canon is main skill but atk from wak wak is useful for OB for leveling and other skill)

and the last about armor : No idea for that coz Im use CVB for leech HP and SP  what Armor can boots the dmg or EDA for boots leech.

I have budget around 2 B

and my gear as follow

Head ; CVB

mid low : Imp set

armor : Noob gear with PUPA

weapon : +10gele S. / +7imp Spear (I try to enchant and refine to 9 in event)

Shield : Val shield

Boot : +7 imp boot

Muff : +9Ladon

acc Imp G. /Storm stone

and apologize for a lot of question.

#7 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 09 September 2019 - 11:46 AM

Sorry for jumping in a few days late, it's been a busy week for me...

As someone who has main'd a RG for a while, I would personally recommend that early on like you are, if you have the money I would opt for getting the Imperial set for all the combo bonuses. Specifically of interest, having the Ring, Spear, Guard and Feather will cut the SP cost of VP and CS down by a lot. At that point you can fly through things without needing to worry too much about leeching SP, so you can look for armors and gears that focus on HP leech if you can't kill monsters fast enough to avoid damage.

Killing quickly with VP and CS is a different play style than trying to gather mobs and kill with AoE. It can be done efficiently with a bit of practice, and I think it's more fun. It makes me feel more involved with all monster faces I'm melting. :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users