Cant cast Bowling bash when mobbed in TI - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cant cast Bowling bash when mobbed in TI

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Demun

Demun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:19 PM

certain times I wing into a mob and even though i am not on a gutter line - I have the simple ro hook enabled . I am not able to cast the skill at all

i keep spamming the skill but nothing happens and i end up dead taking damage .... since ignition break has a long cast time and the damage i take in a big mob is pretty huge .

#2 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:35 PM

Are you using Parry? Don't use it if so

#3 Demun

Demun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:59 PM

Are you using Parry? Don't use it if so

No, I  have not taken that skill.

#4 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 September 2019 - 05:08 PM

Try spamming spear dynamo when you can’t cast stuff. BB’s range is based on your weapon, so using a sword means you have only 1-2 range cell.

Sometimes you can get hit lock and can’t cast BB on mobs cause they’re actually more than 2cells on you but there is a delay so you can’t see it. Use spear dynamo when it happens so you can either click to move to another spot (to confirm where you actually are at), or force your character to move through hitlock from endure effect to BB the mobs (if the mob size is not too big).

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 03 September 2019 - 05:09 PM.

#5 Demun

Demun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 05:21 PM

Try spamming spear dynamo when you can’t cast stuff. BB’s range is based on your weapon, so using a sword means you have only 1-2 range cell.

Sometimes you can get hit lock and can’t cast BB on mobs cause they’re actually more than 2cells on you but there is a delay so you can’t see it. Use spear dynamo when it happens so you can either click to move to another spot (to confirm where you actually are at), or force your character to move through hitlock from endure effect to BB the mobs (if the mob size is not too big).

:wah:   So that's what was happening ... i kinda suspected it but thanks for clearing it up.

Spear dynamo it just vanishes so fast in a big mob -_-"  i mean its gone the second i cast it ....

is there any OCP item for eddga card effect?  Yet ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users