What's Yggdrasil Ascension System? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What's Yggdrasil Ascension System?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 11:19 PM

I'm new to this Yggdrasil Ascension System. Also never participated in OCP too before. Can you guys enlighten me on this subject? And what's the difference between Yggdrasil Retro Ticket I and Yggdrasil Retro Ticket II? Looking to try it out but would like some info first.

#2 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 16 September 2019 - 11:39 PM

Spoiler

Basically a lootbox, you got random item once you exchange your ticket. some steps is guaranteed give you item mentioned. Different ticket is like different lottery, they will have different rewards.

For the list of tickets & ocp so far >> https://irowiki.org/...op_Box_Archives

#3 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 September 2019 - 02:04 AM

some steps is guaranteed give you item mentioned guarantee an item from a Rarity Tier (Semi-Rare and/or Rare), not a specific item itself.

: P

...what's the difference between Yggdrasil Retro Ticket I and Yggdrasil Retro Ticket II?

Simply put, they're different "boxes".
Just like comparing the difference between "OCP Remix I" and OCP Remix II"

Edited by ninJedi, 17 September 2019 - 02:13 AM.

#4 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 06:48 PM

I see that there've been a few versions of these Yggdrasil Ascension tickets being released already. Can I still get the items offered in past versions or can I only get the items from the latest version?

Since Yggdrasil Ascension is the new incarnation of Overseas Care Package, I'm just wondering whether it is still possible to get items offered back in Overseas Care Packages.

Edited by Larry321, 17 September 2019 - 07:07 PM.

#5 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1098 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 17 September 2019 - 10:28 PM

I see that there've been a few versions of these Yggdrasil Ascension tickets being released already. Can I still get the items offered in past versions or can I only get the items from the latest version?

Since Yggdrasil Ascension is the new incarnation of Overseas Care Package, I'm just wondering whether it is still possible to get items offered back in Overseas Care Packages.

Your options would be:

1.) Fire Sale - an event where they put out an NPC that sells previous boxes

2.) Remix boxes - (idk if they still have this or it's now the Ygg Ascension version but) it picks some stuff from previous releases and compiles them into one box/ticket again

3.) Request it here - https://forums.warpp...42#entry2927428

Edited by Chorvaqueen, 17 September 2019 - 10:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users