Blacksmith Blessing - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Blacksmith Blessing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 bossLemonTea

bossLemonTea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:52 AM

Good day!

I'm planning to upgrade my +9 my Old HG to +10 using blacksmith blessing. My question is, how many blacksmith blessing (Min/Max) do I need for a guaranteed +10 refine. thanks.

#2 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:58 AM

4-infinity

To be serious I have no idea cause never done it before. Would love to hear some averages result from others.

#3 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:07 AM

average should be around. 44BSB at our 9% chance. But average is a statistic applied to the masses over many attempts. At our own attempt it could be from 4BSB to 80bsb(1-20tries) usually

#4 bossLemonTea

bossLemonTea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:41 AM

average should be around. 44BSB at our 9% chance. But average is a statistic applied to the masses over many attempts. At our own attempt it could be from 4BSB to 80bsb(1-20tries) usually

Thanks man! Now I need to earn some zeny to afford that 80pcs BSB. Wish me luck! Clang! Clang!

#5 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:34 AM

If you buy 80+ BSB all at once, you'll only need 4 to get +10. If you buy them 4 at a time, especially if you have to sell/vend between each round of purchasing, then you'll never get the +10.  :p_sick:

Just kiddin' around  :p_laugh:  

#6 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:44 AM

If you buy 80+ BSB all at once, you'll only need 4 to get +10. If you buy them 4 at a time, especially if you have to sell/vend between each round of purchasing, then you'll never get the +10.  :p_sick:

Just kiddin' around  :p_laugh:  

I know this is meant to be a joke, but this is how it always seems to work for me... :p_cry:

#7 SANTO1

SANTO1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 10:03 PM

I have spent 66 blacksmith blessing and i couldn't upgrade my gear. Anyone knows where can i check the Chances to successfully refine with blacksmith blessing?.

#8 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 03:48 AM

I have spent 66 blacksmith blessing and i couldn't upgrade my gear. Anyone knows where can i check the Chances to successfully refine with blacksmith blessing?.

It's the same as regular ores. That is 19% for lvl 3 weapons and 9% for armors and lvl 4 weapons to +10 them.

https://irowiki.org/...Success_Chances

Edited by Joaco, 25 October 2019 - 03:49 AM.

#9 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 04:03 AM

too bad enrich event already gone, you could upgrade your items to +9 with enrich then try to upgrade to +10 with hd ore, if failed it is +8, you could try again with hd ore to make it +9, then do +10, once it downgrade to +7, do enrich again to +9 then hd ore for +10.

worst to worst it almost the same price as bs blessing, the bad side is RNG, you can be bankrupt without anything or having everything.

#10 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 07:29 PM

I've been away for a while. Anyone know what the heck happened to BSB prices? Dis they removed it from boxes or something?

#11 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 25 October 2019 - 08:24 PM

Inflation

#12 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 08:32 PM

I've been away for a while. Anyone know what the heck happened to BSB prices? Dis they removed it from boxes or something?

Enriched event just ended = lots of +9 gears made

Mad Bunny event just started = best time to take +10 gears higher, so people want to make those +9s they just made into +10

Jakk Hammer npc is broken since WP doesn't bother to test things they implement, thus no free +10s right now

All this creates high demand.

#13 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 08:43 PM

No new YA boxes, so less ppl opening boxes and getting BSB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users