Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:27 PM

faqfriday.jpg

Ready for more FAQs!

Below are the answers to the last thread.

Place new questions in the comments below!

I know such a thing may not be possible by the end of the year but maybe next year can you try and get some QoL updates from kRO? Refinement UI should have landed with the first Blacksmith Blessing but we don't have it yet. Alt + Right click would be extremely helpful in shifting items between storage and inventory, one that kRO has had it since 2012.

Campitor: These updates are on our wish list.

+1 to alt+right click. Most of us are old with tons of characters. Would be so good to have this here.

​Campitor: These updates are on our wish list.

faqfriday.jpg

As some of you have noticed the rate of new OCPs has slowed down. Unfortunately we found that new OCP items created after June just don't work with our server build. There is a future update we will receive that will resolve this issue. But it may be a few months before we can receive it. So our focus is going to be on reintroducing items from the past, bug fixing, and events. Plus of course any updates we can manage to receive along the way.

1. Since only newer OCP (after June 2019) got broken, can we have older OCP from 2012-2018 instead? Theres quite a lot missing items, like Sigma covered here https://www.divine-p...didates-of-ocp/

2. Can we have boxter system for those YA retro?

Campitor:  We will build a while loop for the free desocketing.

3. Can also do this for raffler system? and possibly lower the timeout timer to less than 20 minutes?

For Astra

4. Please remove link about RO Restart from your signature.

5. Can you make your forum pic moves/shakes like Cinnamon do?

​Campitor: 

1. We can ask for them.
2. Sure we can just do both.
3. Unfortunately we can't for Raffler.

Astra:
4. Good catch, thanks! Will do.
5. You know, I've tried! For some reason it won't work for me :\

Any ETA for skipped Infinite Space instance?
Infinite Phreeoni card is so cool. :(

Campitor: Eventually we would like that update. But its not on our schedule currently.

VIP storage and guild storage in Eden kitchen please

​Campitor: It should have VIP storage but we can add a drawer for Guild Storage.

#2 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:31 PM

Any plans to fix the Flower Girl npc in Einbroch?

Campitor:  Whats wrong with her?

Why was Mastersmiths Repair Weapon Disabled in towns? will it be enabled again?

Is there any news from the studio regarding Baby Soul Linkers ka- skills usable on parents?. or are they just purely for cosmetics.

Campitor: That is odd. I will investigate.
Unfortunately we have not heard back regarding our skill bug reports. We are also waiting on Mental Sensing and Tiger Cannon

• Is there any chance to make Blood in Skull consumable be available in some way (NPC, Cash Shop, events, etc.).? If implemented, I hope it will not be in any cash shop random boxes (OCP, YGG, etc.). And also, the said item is based on Midgard Serpent Hat headgear. 
  • While you guys are updating the Kcirederf Huggurk NPC, is it possible to exchange the items he's requesting either by bulk (like Quiver Maker and Izlude Rough Ores exchange) or by loop (like exchanging EMBs to items)?
  • To add from the 23hr cooldown request about Nidhoggur above, is it also possible to reduce the requirement to have at least 2 online members in the party to enter and make it only 1?

Campitor: 
1. We will investigate this.
2. He has been updated as intended.
3. We can look into this. But won't make any promises.

Also, with regard to their card combos(Cowraiders Class 2 and etc), I've only seen PDM[1] (Perverse Demon Mask[1]) as a valid accessory to slot it in for Gunslinger job. Will this be addressed anytime soon? Its not impossible to find a PDM nowadays, but still, only 1 valid accessory to slot it in is a bit weird... (For Gunslinger, less then level 100, max level 99)

Edit:
Also, would it be possible to change Toy Ring (bowling bash accessory) to work in WOE TE? It is currently minimum level 100 to equip, thus defeating its purpose. I know it is intended for Super Novice, but just asking if it would be possible tho. Such a waste on a good accessory.

Edit2:
I just got a PDM[1], and i CAN NOT slot the cowraiders class 2 card inside the PDM[1], only cowraiders class 1 can be slotted inside the PDM. (Which was not the case on Sakray Test)

Campitor:  We are still checking on if this is intended.

Why still no new set of High TI mobs TwT

still waiting for Fire Condor , Combat/Charge Basillisk  or  at least Rock Step again ....

we're having old set of High TI monsters after the Rock Step + Step week   and no new High TI mobs introduced again .....  :<

Campitor: We will consider introducing new High TI monsters in the future it is not off the table. But are not ready to do so at this time.

Thank you for answering my question ^^. I have another, When will nightmare OGH get implemented?

Campitor:  As soon as kRO delivers it.

omg i don't even remember asking that question  :heh:

What's your plan in 2022 ? :p_smile:

Campitor: Honestly I hope I can still be doing something that brings someone somewhere some happiness.

Any updates on the remove of the positioning limitation of Perverse Demon Mask in iRO?

Campitor:  As far as I know this is the intended limitation of this item.

will we have those update soon ? :
1. moscovia and brasilis cards example: mavka , iara
2. old glast heim hard mode
3.cute pet autofeed
4.pet evolution
5.alternative job outfit and able to change outfit to 1st class and 2nd class outfit when 3rd class
6.excelion set from charleston crisis
7.king's heels instance (new charleston crisis)

Campitor: All these updates are on our request list.

Aight, Fire Emblem question: What house(s) did you guys choose first?

Golden Deer is the only option there is. Fear the deer!

Jelloshaker: GOLDEN DEEEEEEEEER FEEEEEEAR THE DEEEEEEEEEER
Xealot: Blue Lions!
Jelloshaker: Get out Xealot

#3 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:32 PM

Can we have savepoint in Dimensional Gap? Or In the middle of the dimensional device in Ash Vacuum. Because it's the center of instances.

Campitor: Yes we can add a save point.

After the mado/rune patch is implemented is there any possibility of getting the first/second class balance patch?

Campitor:  Eventually yes. But its not likely to be very quick.

still waiting for camp said about pet update were they have auto feed when the pet is hungry , kinda hard time when mobbing while you have a expensive pets like incubus at succubus and sometimes their emoticon wont show to know if there hungry...

Campitor: This update is on our wish list and we will still push for it.

Please fix the skill Grooming and Purring for doram.

>freezing (slow cast time, reduces Movement Speed by 30%, Reduces Attack Speed by 30%, Reduces Hard DEF by 30% (10% on monsters)) cannot be eliminated after using skill Grooming and Purring.
>cannot un-silence using Grooming skill 
>cannot un-freeze using Grooming skill
>cannot un-stun using Grooming
>cannot un-ice using Grooming
>cannot un-sleep using Grooming

The description already said it can undo the status mention but cannot work properly. Its a self licking heal type of skill

Thanks.

https://imgur.com/uwSRm3N[/size]

Campitor:  Unfortunately it appears that the skill description is very wrong. We will address this.

JuaP0zr.png

whatever happend with YSF01 set in sakray & the instance?

Campitor: We should be able to enter testing with that instance in a couple weeks. 

Given the post relating to not being able to receive new OCP for a while and having to re-release the old ones:

What will be the plan of action that you'll take in regards to content? What is the plan from here on out Campitor?  Is there a list of stuff you're gonna be working soon that you may disclose?

And last but not least, what is it that moves the studio to possibly give us content? is it amount of player? quarterly income? community speaking up? Content on youtube to advertise and bring in more players? Is there anything that we as players can do?

Campitor: Were going to continue pushing for internal improvements for the iRO service. First thing is were going to is accelerate the BB revamp project. Then were going to start on our Halloween event plans. For a week in October I will be having marathon meetings with other RO partners about event ideas and other things we can do to bring more fun to users.

In regards to the studio its simply we have to wait in a queue cycle for updates. Were trying to get the updates everyone wants but it just takes time.

can you please make a bulk trading of old purple boxes to eden merit badge. 50 old purple boxes = 10 merit badge

Campitor: Yes, we can look at this.

Pretty sure I haven't seen this asked here yet,but what is the status on being able to use the jRO alternate 3rd job sprites?I remember reading a year or two back there were plans to add them as options for us but haven't heard anything since.

Campitor: It is supposed to be tied into a future update. 

Can the amount of unique items a character can hold be increased from 100 to something that makes more sense in 2019? This number has been the same since the beginning but now we have more gear, etc, consumables, costumes, shadows than ever before. Don't even get me started on permanent Etc. items that are used for entry to locations. The Feudal Lord Pass for Amatsu dungeon was fun and novel ages ago (and could be stored/carted!!) but now a character that has completed the majority of episodic content might have 5, 10 or more permanent quest items taking up precious limited inventory space!

Please give us the room to hold more unique items, I don't care if it's akin to using Gym Passes to gain a passive skill or a VIP perk, just make it happen guys!  :p_idea:

Campitor: kRO has an event item that increases the limit by 10. Unfortunately we don't have it yet but we have asked for it. Until then the 100 item limit is just a limitation of the system.

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:25 AM

thanks for the quick answer :p_laugh:

1. May i ask for the poring coin item to be changed back into pieces of five for the duration of the 2019 TLAPD?

2. ETA for YA retro boxter system?

3. Can we get new 2012-2018 OCP item next month?

4. Will Xmas Clab return?

5. Can we have the card exchange event from kRO? https://forums.warpp...exchange-event/

6. Can edit these thread? There are no more Classic and Restart....

https://forums.warpp...dated-for-2017/

https://forums.warpp...emperium-times/

7. Jello, Magus, Astra was there on the ship, but no Xealot and Campitor??  :sob:

Edited by YongkySH, 01 October 2019 - 01:14 AM.

#5 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:28 AM

Do you think its time to lock the OCP item request thread, since it has been concluded that we will not be receiving any new items anymore? I feel its good for ppls to understand this so they will lower their expectations, rather than getting frustrated when their desired items aint arriving.

https://forums.warpp...-shop-requests/

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 21 September 2019 - 08:28 AM.

#6 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:20 PM

Dear Gm, 

could you please add punch-doll dps meter in prontera? 

they are already several bunch of them next to NPC event Blood in prontera laying around, 

please make each one of them categories in different elements, races and sizes that would be great.

so basicly each time a player try to attack it, the DPS status will show up in numbers Damage per seconds.

the idea is kinda like the eggs in Izlude academy but but more advance and informative.

Thank you 

#7 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:36 PM

Can the forum be cleaned up some? Lots of pinned threads that have questionable value and the informational posts Pinned above the rest of the list could use updating or be removed ("War of Emperium Times!   Posted by Oda", " Maintenance Times *Updated for 2017*   Posted by Dragonlark", etc). Kinda bums me out seeing all these references to the closed games/servers.  :wah:

#8 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 22 September 2019 - 09:44 AM

Getting tired of "it's on our list". When are we going to get content at a decent rate? It's a bloody joke how far we're behind. Is the only thing you can do is shove ocp down our throats? Might as well call RO rune scape II.

WoE is completely dead, because of all the cheaters that you failed to ban. Moreover, the PVE side is getting boring with the lack of content. All people are doing is constantly grinding to buy OCP items. Where is the fun in that?

#9 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 05:45 PM

Is Illusion of Abyss next?

When is Metal Stick [3] from Mechaspider coming?

#10 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 05:35 AM

Is it possible to confine the Plates to the Dining Hall? As Prontera Castle is considered a single map, some plates tend to spawn outside the room in the most odd places.

#11 Pimpimland1911

Pimpimland1911

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationEden kitchen
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 September 2019 - 07:50 AM

i want to know your planing for new patch. after rework mado/rk what are you going to ?

#12 CrowSix

CrowSix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:54 AM

Campitor:  Whats wrong with her?

She is not there.

#13 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 24 September 2019 - 04:56 AM

Campitor:  Eventually yes. But its not likely to be very quick.

try push as fast as possible, while the mado/rune patch was necessary, the first/second class balance patches are even more necessary for minor bug fixes like gutter lines from bowling bash.

#14 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 05:29 AM

creativeconventionhats.png

1-Creative Convention Hats , they all going to be costume this year?I really need to know that!!!

2- Can you guys tell if you going to implement MVP cards combo? Like RSX card + Tatenashi Armor [1].

Thanks

#15 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:55 AM

I still disappointed about High TI monster

it was good to introduced new high TI monsters     (GCs , Kick step , Step , Kick and Kick , Rock step) 

but after that week  why continue cycle old high TI monsters   

I still waiting for something like   Fire Condor , Basillisks , some popular instance mobs   etc.

or maybe some Bio4 mobs ?  or something which don't have in old high ti monster rotation  (Biolab mobs usually have Bio2 and 3 mobs) 

also after RK , Mado patch   when will AB get rework ?  

I'm waiting for AOE Adoramus   at least AB can leveling alone  when no Demon/Undead in ti to leveling by using ME  

or waiting for many hours for Bio4 party   TwT

Edited by NekoCaptainNoob, 24 September 2019 - 07:56 AM.

#16 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:02 PM

Runestone/Mado update coming this maintenance?

I'll be honest, as much I wanted the runestone update, I'm finding it hard to be excited when PvP is dead AF.

While GX style RK is nice in PvM, DB RK is so godly right now that I just don't find it that compelling to invest in CRIT gears instead.

Not to mention YSF set is about to come and Illusion of Abyss could be next and with those, Hundred Spear will give Vanishing Point a run for its money.

#17 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:27 PM

Can I suggest adding more items in Eve Natalia NPC for the safe certificates? Can you add Variant Shoes, Thorn Staff of Darkness, Hunting Spear, Hurricane Fury, Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger, Dark Bacillium, Ring of Flame Lord and Ring of Resonance?

#18 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 04:38 PM

Keep the FAQ for questions please.

Posts found to be inappropriate to the thread will be removed off bat.

#19 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 25 September 2019 - 04:59 PM

• Among those lists in "It's on our wish list", which would be the very VERY next one to be updated?
  • I think AB and SC update were included in those "It's on our wish list" lists, can we get that update by the end of November (in Sakray)?
  • Is it possible to add some very old updates that were not yet received in iRO? Like slotted middle gear stat enchantment (that only gives Stat+1-3) and equipment comparison window (where the current equipped equipment is also displayed beside the right-clicked equipment that were not equipped)?
  • Why are the iRO staff hesitant to get Nightmare Old Glast Heim to be implemented here?
  • Can Enriched Hammer be activated at the end of October or, start or mid of November until Mad Bunny refine event stats this December?
  • Will the requested costumes be updated to be enchantable this time?
  • Can the ALL revamped Bounty Boards have a 30 level ranged instead of the current 20 levels? Like for example, 1-30, 20-50, 140-170, 150-180, etc. And also can this be done BEFORE finishing all other remaining bounties that are not yet implemented?

For Asta and other CMs:

• Can the livestreams time slot be moved to as early as 8am or 9am PDT at least in Thor-specific-related streams? It is for the Asian players, where the majority of Thor players are located, to also watch the streams live. As for what time it is in Asia around that time, it's around 9pm-12am depending on location and DSTs.

Can I suggest adding more items in Eve Natalia NPC for the safe certificates? Can you add Variant Shoes, Thorn Staff of Darkness, Hunting Spear, Hurricane Fury, Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger, Dark Bacillium, Ring of Flame Lord and Ring of Resonance?

I also agree with this but add them with Ledger of Death, Staff of Destruction, Counter Dagger, Ixion Wing [1], all Sealed Swords dropped by Ebel, Faceworm Queen Leg, and more.

For all the iRO staff (and even VMods if allowed):

• (Do not click spoiler tab if you did not watch the latest Pokemon anime episode or read a news from CNN and other news related to Pokemon). What was your reaction when...
Spoiler

Edited by Jeneeus, 02 October 2019 - 09:18 PM.

#20 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 26 September 2019 - 01:09 AM

Can you consider adding Kafra Cards to the list of eden merit badge exchange?
Thanks!

#21 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 04:45 AM

Hello,

Wondering about the following:

1. Why not allow vending to go beyond 1b zeny? Would help a lot in decreasing all those chat rooms in eden group that barely let me walk. Also would allow people to use ragial to find high prize items, without having to stumble upon a chat or having to be checking the forum.

2. Could there be an option to allow players to purchase OCPs from the past? There are items that are so valuable but they are pricing them in game at amounts that are insane. More competition in the market is always good to drive prices down.

3. Could you make smiths forging relevant again somehow. Its a waste of skill nowadays. Unless you want to become a mechanic, the smith is just almost always a char for basically vend and thats it. Even the creators are more useful with condensed potions.

Thanks!

#22 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 07:19 AM

i have so many card from OGH card album and Faceworm mystical card album my kafra is almost full i dont want to throw them for nothing,can we have a Vending machine for CARD like the King Poring Vending machine in Ragnarok mobile.

#23 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 07:28 AM

i have so many card from OGH card album and Faceworm mystical card album my kafra is almost full i dont want to throw them for nothing,can we have a Vending machine for CARD like the King Poring Vending machine in Ragnarok mobile.

how does it works?

#24 volleyball

volleyball

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:04 AM

Please add bullet case seller in eden2F,there is an arrow seller,I think bullet can be sold in there in the same way.

#25 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:50 AM

how does it works?

you give 3 cards to King Poring vending machine and you receive random card it include MVP and mini boss card  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users