• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 wiseguys

wiseguys

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:51 AM

Former RG/Maestro here looking to play after long time off. Seen plenty enough pvm and mvping ass chasers and they look fun as hell. But assuming with end-game equipment, how do these builds perform in pvp and woe? Are they viable enough in pvp and/or gvg? Would their build, skillset and preferred equipment (high int/agi based?) be adequate enough to perform their debuff skillset which are the main assets in woe? 

Edit:and also, are they a good starting class? as in easy to level and farm?

Edited by wiseguys, 24 September 2019 - 07:56 AM.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:09 AM

It doesnt deal enough damage fast enough to kill ppl with, it makes you really squishy wich is the oposite of your goal as a debuffer, does not share the stats aimed at for debuffing.

#3 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:49 AM

As Autocast Chaser all you can do at PVP / Woe is not use autocasts :v, but you can use incomming dmg increase equipments like Strong Shield + Alice card then try to use shadow formation at someone, most people should deal like 100k+ of dmg in a single bundle.

#4 wiseguys

wiseguys

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:53 PM

I guess despite proccing like 10 different autospells chasers innate matk still wont cut it lel. Nobody still not going down without a divest. Better leave them 1 hit jobs to sura/ranger/gens then, and stick to debuff/annoy role in gvg situations.

It doesnt deal enough damage fast enough to kill ppl with, it makes you really squishy wich is the oposite of your goal as a debuffer, does not share the stats aimed at for debuffing.

So an ass chaser make a -_-ty debuffer? How about a int/agi/dex/vit hybrid? I thought four pronged stat build is quite plausible with the current level cap

#5 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 03:35 AM

Shadow Chaser is the ultimate debuff class.
If you wanna knockout people in PvP while wearing tank gears, the best thing i can think of is using 4 True Keyron cards Valk Knife and use Crimson Rock.

#6 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 04:22 AM

Having high int and agi is okay for pvp/woe, as long as you dont go 120 on them. You have to balance having instacast through stats, high hp, and status resistances.

#7 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:02 AM

the main stat difference you may have as an autocaster,is that ignoring dex and going Crit to hit monsters is a very viable choice nowadays. And you need dex to land your debuffs effectively/reduce your cast times.

#8 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:43 PM

Well, if he wants to make one char that can rock both aspects of the game he will need to compromise on that. From my experience having something like 70ish luk is acceptable for woe as it makes u immune to curse (along with foods) and helps resisting masqs and howl. Is that an okay ammount to still crit things down?

Edited by junioran, 25 September 2019 - 06:44 PM.

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:51 PM

It's not much about having luck itself, is the lack of dex+int+vit

#10 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:57 PM

You can get 90 agi 90 int and still have 120 dex 108 vit and 72 luk (just an example).

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 01:22 AM

and that's not enough aspd for an autocaster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users