September 26th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 26th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
305 replies to this topic

#26 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor

Posted 25 September 2019 - 04:57 PM

hey!! :omg:  what the heck man !? why you change the juno !? thats our last place to level our 90-99 chars specially the harpy !! :pif: :pif:

#27 cywww

cywww

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:16 PM

SHELIA UPDATE PLEASE  :bow:  :bow:  :bow: 

#28 mashaa

mashaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:17 PM

Please keep juperos bb at juno :(

#29 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:24 PM

I'd rather we got the auto-feed system over this. If kRO is giving us the option to select, a QoL is a lot better but that's just me.

#30 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:32 PM

Can I suggest adding more items in Eve Natalia NPC for the safe certificates? Can you add Variant Shoes, Thorn Staff of Darkness, Hunting Spear, Hurricane Fury, Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger, Dark Bacillium, Ring of Flame Lord and Ring of Resonance?

#31 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:33 PM

I'd rather we got the auto-feed system over this. If kRO is giving us the option to select, a QoL is a lot better but that's just me.

if we have the option to chose what content will come i prefer the first/second class balance patch over the auto-feed system, is not hard to feed u pet/homun while u are leveling

#32 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:34 PM

can't wait for people just to login to afk for the daily rewards :heh: :heh: :heh:

#33 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:47 PM

Question for the maintenance:

Should we receive a daily login reward system what do you think the end of month big prizes should be?

Other official RO server already started years back. Of cos we are late on this however it will be nice to implement it. Daily login reward should include tradeable consumable items like gums/bmx3/bb/cash shop consumable. 10 day or 15 day should give gears/costume as reward. Month end should give rewards like sophisticated costume or gear that do not exist in OCP/Ygg Acension/Costume Box.

Updates

All the update on the bounty board update, i will like to feedback about Aldebaren Bounty Board. Please shift back the bounty board to the same location again as it defeat the purpose of fast leveling at Nightmare Clock Tower. Usually players can run multiple board within the duration of BMx3. However, due to the change of location you will need more time to walk and incur time lost. It defeated the purpose of efficient leveling at NCT.

• Gilded Galapagos NPCs updated to sell "Blood in Skull" consumable items for Zeny[/size]

After 3 years of waiting for Blood in Skull. Thank you

Last but not least, Talk Like a Pirate Day Quest 2019's rewards item are confusing 

1) Bell Pigeon - slotted as per playragnarok website but no slot in game

2) Gossip Raven - slotted as per playragnarok website but no slot in game

3) Jakk Castle Bat - slotted as per playragnarok website, slotted in game as per in game description however unable to card in any card.

Please advise ^^

Just my 2 cents 

(edit due to many typos)

Edited by markoh1988, 25 September 2019 - 05:59 PM.

#34 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:54 PM

Oh yeah, that's right. Since we finally getting the "Blood in Skull" it yould be a nice time to bring back that Midgard Serpent Hat, hm?

#35 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1098 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:55 PM

do the new boards hate level 121-130 players :sob:

#36 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:00 PM

do the new boards hate level 121-130 players :sob:

Pretty tired of 120->140 at Scaraba every time qwq

also, if I may say so, your art is super cute Chorva bxsakhxjvgfxftxu /)w(\

#37 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:28 PM

if we have the option to chose what content will come i prefer the first/second class balance patch over the auto-feed system, is not hard to feed u pet/homun while u are leveling

The suggestion was made with regards to ease of testing as opposed to the class balance patch that would require a much thorough testing.

#38 PokeDemon

PokeDemon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:35 PM

Some monsters of Spotlight area(GH) like "Hunter Fly" can be easy found out GH area...

Question:

Want to know if "Hunter Fly" monsters out of GH will earn spotilight bonus(xp/loot).

#39 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:37 PM

Some monsters of Spotlight area(GH) like "Hunter Fly" can be easy found out GH area...

Question:

Want to know if "Hunter Fly" monsters out of GH will earn spotilight bonus(xp/loot).

From what I remember, the actual mobs are spotlighted, not the maps itself.

For example, whenever Kunlun would get a spotlight, I'd level my new characters at Mjölnir, since Sidewinders also spawn there, and the exp was SO JUICY

also I suggest you conceal your siggy with a spoiler, it's pretty big and consumes a lot of space. Cinnamod might come pull your ear later qwq

Edited by MythicalFox, 25 September 2019 - 06:40 PM.

#40 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:43 PM

please think of this carefully GMs bounty board is the only thing for those who cant find decent party and prefer solo specially the harpy , nogg road mobs , and the venatu , even in higher level players still they choose to level on this place for bounty exp , so please dont make a decision yet :sob:  

#41 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:57 PM

Something that keep me playing because my main char is Rune Knight. And I was super exicited when RK Revitalization is here.
Please keep the update in time. I've been wait too long for this every week. Thank you.

Edited by yuzknight2, 25 September 2019 - 09:26 PM.

#42 EnableWhisperMode

EnableWhisperMode

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Server:Chaos A.D

Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:00 PM

• Verus City Bounty Board added (146 244):
    Spoiler

Im confused to Board 100-120 on Verus. wasn't quest access available when 140? or Phantasmagoria quest get lower lvl requirement to do so?

Board  150 -170 make it to 150 - 175 pls the job exp were nice there while doing the hunt

#43 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:13 PM

Im confused to Board 100-120 on Verus. wasn't quest access available when 140? or Phantasmagoria quest get lower lvl requirement to do so?

Board  150 -170 make it to 150 - 175 pls the job exp were nice there while doing the hunt

Yeah, I brought that up earlier.

Camp, can you please take that in mind before relocating the Juperos BB?

#44 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:23 PM

When will the backpack costumes become enchantable?

#45 xFAD

xFAD

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:13 PM

Question for the maintenance:

Should we receive a daily login reward system what do you think the end of month big prizes should be?

- Reward based on level who claim it.

Daily:

Lv 1~70 = Red/Yellow Slim Potions, leveling stuff

Lv 71~120 = White Slims, EMB (help change 3rd class magical stones, giving them chance to use 3days mini-vip, promotes real VIP)
Lv 121~150 = Gear craft materials,Non-tradable bmx, ore to refine, etc (Coal spell, Mora,Splendide,Eld coins, etc, instance stuff, help prepare to leveling further. When gear is no problem, some exp to boost mood to play daily.)
Lv 151~170 = Bio5 craft materials x1 (Non-tradeable tickets for mvp summoning, preparing for end-game content.)

Lv 171~175 = Random shadow gear (well, no idea for daily)

Monthly:
lv 1~70: Costume/gear that give bonus exp, randomly any parts (+5%)
Lv 71~120 = 1 Magical stone (chance to reset their stats for newbie who just started to know or like this game)
Lv 121~150 = Buff scroll Box-non tradeable (give them some bait to spend in cash shop? xD)

Lv 151~170 = Random costume. (Having them a bit taste of KP shop, if they like, they will topup rather than wait?)

Lv 171 ~ 175 = 1 OCP box, random 1~XX version. (Highlight of the game right now)

- Monthly reward should have 23 days attendance within 28 days time gap (give 5 days chance to miss or something)

- Should have timer ( 30 mins ) before can claim reward.
- To avoid abuse, they need to click to NPC for timer to start and talk NPC after timer is done (like trick read quest)

rather than just log in and AFK (this might cause server to be over-crowded, lag, etc.)
- Having them to click to NPC can demotivate ppl who wanna abuse and only good for those who support the game.

- Or the reward can be some items which promote people to explore the game rather than sitting at town.

(Make them wonder "I got this from reward, but IDK where to get it more, IDK it exist, then start asking". Some people play alone, and dont have guild, friends or participate in any community. So they dont know the content, let alone what to ask.)

P/S: This reward system is based from different game (Dragon Nest).

And I know Nexon sucks nowadays.

Here my 50 cents. Take it or leave it. Don't judge it =D.
I missed Dragon Nest but Cash Stuff ruined it.

Edit:

1 more thing: Make some stuff have expired date so no one can hoard it and use them frequently. 

Edited by xFAD, 25 September 2019 - 09:22 PM.

#46 thalmacius

thalmacius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:43 PM

end of month reward should be an OCP box either previous or current one

#47 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:20 PM

With Friday the 13th ending, will Freddy & Co return to Prontera or will they be pulling a Houdini?

#48 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 26 September 2019 - 02:23 AM

If we are about to receive daily reward system things, maybe rental stuffs? I think permanent items are bad for this.

or maybe consumables that have little to no value (aspersio scrolls etc)

#49 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 02:33 AM

Daily login rewards:

Battle Manual x3
HE Gums
Bloody Branch

(To encourage leveling and MVPing)

All account bound.

I'm against tradeable items.. solely because some people would just login alt accounts to obtain them.

#50 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 September 2019 - 02:42 AM

agree with most items being non-tradable. For the monthly reward i would suggest an account-bound token that allows you to trade either
any random costume or
any random semi-rare tier and below OCP item.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users