Confused old school player wants to play Renewal - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Confused old school player wants to play Renewal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 divebullet

divebullet

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 12:43 PM

Hello everybody:

I mostly played RO waaay back in the day and i kinda have time now to invest and play RO. The thing is, i dont understand absolutely anything about renewal and currently im lv 80 Agi Combo monk, but ive never builded a Champ, nor Sura.

Ive been reading the guides in the site, but i dont get anything in those... 

Im mostly interested in PvE or MvPs rather than WoE or PvP so i want that to be my focused builds. 

I will apreciate any advices or help that i can get, buz i feel that once i go through rebirth i will become lost.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Also, i have the same issue with my future Knight and Rouge builds (But since its off topic you could just PM me some builds, though im kinda interested in Agi Crit for RK)

#2 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:31 AM

You can refer to irowiki for vanilla and plain build. You can still be agi monk and do everything all by yourself. But If you want to level up faster, you must join gramps party. Monk/champ would easier get party as mobber or tank, in this part you aren't their main killer so forget to kill the mob one by one. You can use mental strength all the time when your party always moving or you can use snap to bring monster to aoe dps like wizzard when your party camp.

The thing is different when you become sura. You have 2 opt when following aoe sura skill like earth shaker or tiger cannon or buy devil hand and playing lion howl till you level 175.

In pve, your role mostly tanking and mobber because your dps isn't your best part except you have goldy equip to spam lion howl or one shotted rampage blast/tiger cannon late level. By offering tanking role, it might possible to being invited in ET or instances.

#3 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 October 2019 - 07:52 PM

Join a guild hope people aren't greedy and willing to carry you in anything relevant or pay to win and go solo everything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users