Rune Knight/Mado Gear Revitalization Update - 2019 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Rune Knight/Mado Gear Revitalization Update - 2019

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 September 2019 - 06:26 PM

Rune Knight/Mado Gear Revitalization Update

Bug Reports

Rune Knight/Mado Gear Revitalization project is now live on Renewal servers.
In this thread you will find notable updates to the project, as well as undocumented changes listing (as they come).
If you have a question or inquiries about the changes feel free to ask them here.
For bug reporting, please follow the format below.

Important:
There will be zero tolerance to off topic and drama postings.

Patch notes:
https://forums.warpp...al-maintenance/

Reporting format:

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue:

Location (if applicable): For accuracy type /where in game.

Type of Issue (choose): Effect, sprite, description, function.
Describe the issue:
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable):

Notable Updates:

• Rune Stone effects except for Lux have been updated.
    Affected Rune Stones:
    Turisus
    Asir
    Pertz

Fan-translated changes can be found in spoiler tags below.
    Spoiler

• New NPCs have been added "Magic Gear Master" that allow purchase of the emergency mado gear box and upgrading cooling devices.
  • Madogear HP Recovery Rate Increased.
  • Madogear movement speed increased.
  • Madogear weight limit increased.
  • Able to Teleport while using madogear.
  • Mado Box gives mado gear in the field.
  • Chemical Protection can be applied while using madogear.

Undocumented Changes:

• Storage now comes with a small loading screen.
  • Added ammo count to status icon panel.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 26 September 2019 - 06:51 PM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 06:41 PM

Reported Issues:

•  [Intended] While in Mado Suit, the following skills cannot be used are blocked:
    • Shield Spell from Royal Guard Shield.
    • Prontera Recall from Prontera Badge.
    • Call of Guardian from Pendant of Guardian.
    • Move to Eclage from Fairy Wing.
    • To El Dicastes from Light of El Dicastes.
    • Improve Concentration from Abusive Robe or Amistr Bag.
    • Open Buying Store.

Mod Note: Per staff response, this is intended. This update only allowed a selective skills to be used while in Mado suit and not all. Rest assured the concern will be forwarded to the HQ.
  • [Intended] Cannot use skill Pile Bunker while in Mado Suit, affected weapon equipment:
    #16031 Pile Bunker P
    #16030 Pile Bunker S [1]
    #16032 Pile Bunker T [1]
    Mod Note: In an update skill Pile Bunker should now accept all of the listed equipment.
    Link to update: 
    http://ro.gnjoy.com/...ew.asp?seq=6514
    Currently in iRO only #1549 Pile Bunker works.

• 23277→ Mado Emergency Gear
    - [Resolved] The item gives no effect when consumed.

•  [Pending Fix/Intended] Kafra Storage UI missing loading image/text(?), is the loading portion intended at all?
    Mod Note: The loading is intended, the missing portions will be fixed hopefully this week.

-Screenshot:
    Spoiler

Edited by VModCinnamon, 21 October 2019 - 01:22 PM.

#3 RamDARK

RamDARK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 07:59 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Mado Emergency Gear

Type of Issue: Effect/Function
Describe the issue: does not give mado gear

RIP ET  :heh: 

#4 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 September 2019 - 08:40 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Hover (skill) & Hovering Booster

Location (if applicable): N/A

Type of Issue (choose): Skill does not work properly (?)

Describe the issue: Unlike all of the other mado skills that require a special item in the inventory (like Flame/Ice Launcher, Neutral Barrier, etc), this skill cannot be used with just the Hovering Booster in the inventory - the item needs to be actually equipped. I'm not really sure why this is the only skill that is behaving this, but I was kinda hoping it would get fixed by the time the Mado Revitalization arrived. In that regard, this issue was present even before the Update. It would be good to have it fixed.
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): N/A

Edited by MythicalFox, 26 September 2019 - 08:41 PM.

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:07 PM

Was Hover changed to not require the accessory equipped? Afaik, no noted changes to Hover with this update in specific.

#6 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:20 PM

Was Hover changed to not require the accessory equipped? Afaik, no noted changes to Hover with this update in specific.

Nope.

What I meant is, before the update, Hover required the accessory to be equipped instead of just being in the inventory. (And even after the update it stayed that way)

All the other skills that require the gears from the Black Marketeer only had the "item being in the inventory" requirement.

I was hoping Hover could be fixed in order to have just "item in the inventory" requirement instead. I hope I'm being clear and sorry if there's any confusion qwq

#7 Kentoicc

Kentoicc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:55 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Guyak

Location (if applicable): n/a

Type of Issue (choose): item effect, additional class perks
Describe the issue: i just would like to clarify with regards to the Mado update, specifically on the increased movement speed aspect, is the effect of Guyak on Mado-geared Mechanics intentionally disabled because of this? if so, then is it possible that you have included in the updates listed under the "Madogear characteristic adjustment." section in the link provided below, which states that "Madogear movement speed can't be increased or decreased by anymeans other than Acceleration"? if yes, then the addendum  "That means Madogear will immune to all slow debuffs, includes curse status" is also in effect along with the immunity to strip accessory? just wanted some clarification on this as it was not included or stated in detail on your list of updates for the said class. thanks!

Link: https://www.divine-p...vement-project/

​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): n/a

#8 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 01:20 AM

Only the movement speed is immune, if you are cursed still your luk become 0 but your movement still fast when in acceleration status. Tested this on sakray. Also i tested divest acce of Shadow chaser X times on Mecha with Madogear ON. I Assume that Mado is not affected by divest since i didnt strip the acce. When i turned off madogear SCs easily divest Mados acce. I set Mecha all stat +1 and a good stats SC.

#9 Kentoicc

Kentoicc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 01:57 AM

Only the movement speed is immune, if you are cursed still your luk become 0 but your movement still fast when in acceleration status. Tested this on sakray. Also i tested divest acce of Shadow chaser X times on Mecha with Madogear ON. I Assume that Mado is not affected by divest since i didnt strip the acce. When i turned off madogear SCs easily divest Mados acce. I set Mecha all stat +1 and a good stats SC.

awesome! that's great news coming from the test server's side. thanks! those additional changes are very promising, movement speed reduction and divest accessory immunity are big game changers for Mado Mechanics. i just had to clarify with them as those changes were not included or specified in their list of character class updates... hence prompting a query just for better transparency.  :p_hi:​ 

#10 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:09 AM

It has become normal to my knowledge with each update there are undocumented changes which may include; fixes, buffs, and nerfs.

#11 Kentoicc

Kentoicc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:18 AM

It has become normal to my knowledge with each update there are undocumented changes which may include; fixes, buffs, and nerfs.

yup, i know Cinammon.. it's just somehow annoying reading complaints and dramas of some people in threads reacting to changes that were not listed, especially nerfs and bugs.. no matter how minute of a change it is, when not documented, people react tenfold, quarreling and whatnot. lol 

#12 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:20 AM

i have a question :

- how is overheat status on mado triggers and should i learn cooldown skill asap?

- is axe mastery damage increase to mado as long as i equip axe ?

...thats all im just testing my lv 99/24 mado

#13 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:27 PM

[quote name="ad0l" post="2929633" timestamp="1569583241"]

- how is overheat status on mado triggers and should i learn cooldown skill asap?

It triggers when certain amount of damage you recieve overtime when in Mado. Example is if you were attacked by 20 mobs at the same time it may trigger base on the damage you recieve. if youre annoyed on Overheat status, My tip is turn off your mado and turn On mado again. Overheat will be gone. Also now overheat status is easily ceased by cooldown update. Maybe 3 clicks of cooldown skill its gone

- is axe mastery damage increase to mado as long as i equip axe ?

I never tested and noticed the damage increase but the accuracy/hit increases. Because Mechanic now has high damage somewhat the increase is unnoticable. And i think it also works with Maces.

#14 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 28 September 2019 - 09:03 PM

The Turisus Rune must be

1. Turisus Runestone
Reduces amplified bonus damage when dealing normal attack from 300% to 200%.
Chance to increase physical attack by 200%.Also increases normal attack damage by 250% (125% in PVP environment map) instead. (Rhydo runestone won't benefit from this bonus)

New Turisus
Have Chance to Amplify Normal attack to Increase ATK% by 200% instead. Like Spear Dynamo and Frezny.

Typo real deal  :heh: 

Edited by VModCinnamon, 28 September 2019 - 10:48 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed font style, do not use red in line, red/bold for mod notices and warnings.

#15 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:08 AM

Storage loading issue is being looked into per staff response, see here.

#16 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:18 PM

Nope.

What I meant is, before the update, Hover required the accessory to be equipped instead of just being in the inventory. (And even after the update it stayed that way)

All the other skills that require the gears from the Black Marketeer only had the "item being in the inventory" requirement.

I was hoping Hover could be fixed in order to have just "item in the inventory" requirement instead. I hope I'm being clear and sorry if there's any confusion qwq

I'd like to further reinforce this suggestion. I asked some friends who play at kRO and all Mado skills with Madogear requirements just need the gear to be in the inventory. Here, on iRO Chaos, Hover needs for the "Hoovering Booster" to be equipped. This seems to have no reason nor basis on kRO whatsoever and it only serves to slow you down when using Ice Launcher/Magnetic Field.

Please do consider this.

#17 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:39 PM

Hover not requiring the accessory equipped can be forwarded as a suggestion to kRO developers. Also it may be a future update which is bundled with another bigger update.

Check with the staff in the current FAQ thread.

#18 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 09:35 PM

Hi. Greed, a Blacksmith quest skill, on iRO Chaos cannot be used while riding a Mado while this is allowed on kRO. I tested using the skill per se, and also on a Mechanic who hasn't learned the quest skill but is wearing a Heroic Backpack. Here's a video where you can clearly see, on kRO, Greed being used while riding a Mado.

#19 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 October 2019 - 10:43 PM

Hi. Greed, a Blacksmith quest skill, on iRO Chaos cannot be used while riding a Mado while this is allowed on kRO. I tested using the skill per se, and also on a Mechanic who hasn't learned the quest skill but is wearing a Heroic Backpack. Here's a video where you can clearly see, on kRO, Greed being used while riding a Mado.

greed useable while on mado

#20 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 01:56 AM

Hello,

Testing ingame, Greed currently works while in Mado suit.

On the character, test if you are able to Greed when not in the suit, also list name of map you are testing on.

#21 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:50 PM

greed useable while on mado

Hello,

Testing ingame, Greed currently works while in Mado suit.

On the character, test if you are able to Greed when not in the suit, also list name of map you are testing on.

Thanks. It's working. Perhaps I was in a Greed-limited map.

We still have Crazy Uproar, Item Appraisal and Hammerfall not usable while in a Mado suit on iRO while kRO allows these skills.

Please do keep this in mind.

#22 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:39 PM

We still have Crazy Uproar, Item Appraisal and Hammerfall not usable while in a Mado suit on iRO while kRO allows these skills.

That's correct.

We do not have that specific change yet. It is possible it will be bundled with another update.

#23 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:18 PM

That's correct.
We do not have that specific change yet. It is possible it will be bundled with another update.

Thanks for acknowledging them. Hope you guys can make these small yet important QoL improvements for Mado's soon. These issues are non-existant on kRO but are still unresolved on iRO.

• PS: Adrenaline Rush DOES work while using a scroll, not when using our Blacksmith skill.
  • Another skill not working while under Mado is Prontera Recall, as given by a Prontera Badge. My Ranger can use it fine but not my Mechanic while on a Mado.
  • Another skill not working on a Mado, but kRO approved is Shield Spell, as provided by a Royal Guard Shield.
  • Cart Decoration and Cart Change also seem to not work. I reckon they did in the past but as of now the only way to change your carts appearance is to get off the mado.
  • Improve Concentration, as given by gear such a Abusive Robes or Amistr Bags, doesn't work.
  • The oft-used for leveling Mechanic skill Lava Flow just doesn't work when riding a mado. In kRO it does work.
  • Yet another skill not working while riding a Mado, a basic one for Mado's, is the Pile Bunker skill. Tested using Pile Bunker P, Pile Bunker T and Pile Bunker S and nothing. ------------------------>>> Pile Bunker ONLY works using Pile Bunker weapon not with any of the upgraded Pile Bunkers (S/P/T) contrary to what happens in kRO.

Edited by Guarocuya, 06 November 2019 - 07:41 PM.

#24 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 11:36 AM

Guarocuya, thank you for reporting further findings. I have merged your reports into a single post for a cleaner look. You may edit the same if you find more skills that do not work with Mado.

As for Pile bunker, currently it works while in Mado suit. Can you test again please?

#25 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 02:50 PM

Guarocuya, thank you for reporting further findings. I have merged your reports into a single post for a cleaner look. You may edit the same if you find more skills that do not work with Mado.

As for Pile bunker, currently it works while in Mado suit. Can you test again please?

Thanks to you. Went ahead and further edited it for ease of read and added another thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users