Coming back to play - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Coming back to play

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 CTFF1994

CTFF1994

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:56 PM

Hi guys! I have been away from the game since August 2018 and I wanted to know what changed related with Geneticists, Rangers and Warlocks since that time. When I say "what changed", I just want to know if there are new gears to these classes and if they are still well accepted in parties in order to lvl up. Is Bio4 now a good place to lvl up Rangers now? Also, is there a class that became popular because of a new gear that was released since August 2018?

Please, reply me! I am planning to play Ragnarok again in December of this year.

#2 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:16 AM

Don't know about bio4 now but party for midti and hiti when making one I accept everybody because even forming a full 12 mans party is a bit hard nowadays. Unlike let say two three years ago where to get the spot in recruitment you need to be a certain class.

#3 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:07 AM

"meta" is now Earth Drive RG

#4 GreenMagic469

GreenMagic469

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 October 2019 - 07:34 AM

Don't worry, it's still the same -_-ty game it's been for the last 9 years.

#5 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 October 2019 - 10:34 AM

Don't worry, it's still the same -_-ty game it's been for the last 9 years.

Thanks for answering 0 of OP's questions and instead try to inject your own toxic opinion that literally nobody asked for

Also, is there a class that became popular because of a new gear that was released since August 2018?

Well, db rk has always been popular, but that new fapnear armor made them go even crazier

Edited by ninJedi, 03 October 2019 - 10:37 AM.

#6 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 October 2019 - 04:37 PM

you can check out https://irowiki.org/...op_Box_Archives for ocp list. am sure you know which is gonna be good for what class.

theres also illusion dungeon with their illusion version of equips and weapons. (moonlight, vampire, frozen)

"new cards" was introduced http://www.playragna...ail.aspx?id=311

#7 CTFF1994

CTFF1994

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 11:05 AM

Guys, I am planning to create a Warlock. And, IIRC, there are two gear sets that are very popular among the WL's: the Mob Scarf + Sunglasses and the Survivor's Set. Which of them both are the best and are there new item sets better than those two?

#8 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA

Posted 09 February 2020 - 02:30 PM

If you want to get an early start like everyone else, RO:T Poring server opened up around early January and still new people pop up.

#9 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:51 PM

Guys, I am planning to create a Warlock. And, IIRC, there are two gear sets that are very popular among the WL's: the Mob Scarf + Sunglasses and the Survivor's Set. Which of them both are the best and are there new item sets better than those two?

Between the two choices, I'd go for the Survivor's set. It gives good physical resistance and the set is probably cheaper than getting a Mob Scarf and slotted Sunglasses. Not too sure about other WL gear. I have seen some people with a Flattering Robe + FAW setup, so there's that. You can always save some money by going the Temp. INT Boots + GFSS + Orlean's Gown gear route.

If you want to get an early start like everyone else, RO:T Poring server opened up around early January and still new people pop up.

But he wants to be a Warlock, and I don't think 3rd jobs will come to RT in quite a while (or ever). We don't even have transcended classes yet. :(

Edited by Drupische, 10 February 2020 - 09:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users