whitesmith class questions and suggestions - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

whitesmith class questions and suggestions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RozenKruez

RozenKruez

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 03:28 AM

Good day!

i use to play whitesmith in a private server 6 years ago and would like to ask questions regarding changes or updates on the class,i use to play a pvp class whitesmith and would still like to play one on this server,can someone also give me tips for this class

here are my questions sofar

Q1-  Does Whitesmith still have faster animation delay than a mechanic?

Q2 - does cart termination still pierce Ninja's cecida shell skill?

Q3 - does mammonite still bypass safetywall?

Q4 - what is the vit requirement to have 1 sec stun

Q5 - does this server have mvp card point limits per character?

Q6 - what is the dex requirement for no cast? or is it even possible in this server?

also, any suggestion for the equipments? since im not familiar with the new items since 2014 and the custom items/gears

im planning on using this items

weap : swapping between combat knife and ice pick

armor :elemental armor with marc card,valk armor or diablos armor with evil druid card

shield : Neo valkyrie shield, gilded buckler with thara frog card

boots: +0 variant shoes,gilded shoes,diablos boots green ferus card

garment: diablos mant with raydric card,diablos with noxious card, skin of ventus -30% elementals resists

Accessory : diablos ring/ (forgot the other book accesssory with slot from castle drops) with horong and smokie card and marine sphere card (magnum break)

my previous server release the battle ground feature a month before a quit so i didnt check the items from BG back then, but the accessory combo sounds great and is also slotted

yeah i know im new yet im aiming for this items worth billions of zenny,...but hey i wanna know what items i should aim for XD so i dont waste my time collecting the wrong equipments and cards  

oh and any suggestions for +% aspd eq and cards so i dont waste too much stat on agi          

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users