October 3rd Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 3rd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
212 replies to this topic

#26 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:02 PM

lol and bio3 mobs were disabled from High TI because they were "too hard to kill" i don't understand this people who complains about everything  :heh:

:ok:  :thumb2:

I complain when nothing usually comes, but these people complain when something comes, :wall:  :wall:

torment warpportal to come something  :thumb2:  :no1:

185? a light? a Hope? :bow:  :bow:

#27 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:04 PM

still no word about GM Cultist

#28 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:05 PM

It's not complaining about the updates, but rather complaining about the removal of a viable option of leveling for a certain level range (specially for FS Classes >u>). Of course I'm excited for the future updates, but it looks like we're not getting any major updates this maint.

If we still get decent parties for bio5 (which kinda worries me since we already gotta wait hours for a bio4 party to form, and our population doesn't seem to be increasing to mitigate that issue), then I'll most likely eat my words and stop complaining.

I say keep the level range from bio3/4 BB to 170, that way we can at least go to bio5 straight from bio4.

the exp reward from the bb better be stupidly high, that map is absolutely bonkers

Edited by MythicalFox, 02 October 2019 - 05:06 PM.

#29 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:07 PM

Bio5 party? Sounds interesting. RIP frags  :heh:

#30 cywww

cywww

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:09 PM

If you give 185 update I will open my wallet again and again!!

Shelia update to September 2019 please.

#31 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:12 PM

It's not complaining about the updates, but rather complaining about the removal of a viable option of leveling for a certain level range (specially for FS Classes >u>). Of course I'm excited for the future updates, but it looks like we're not getting any major updates this maint.

If we still get decent parties for bio5 (which kinda worries me since we already gotta wait hours for a bio4 party to form, and our population doesn't seem to be increasing to mitigate that issue), then I'll most likely eat my words and stop complaining.

I say keep the level range from bio3/4 BB to 170, that way we can at least go to bio5 straight from bio4.

the exp reward from the bb better be stupidly high, that map is absolutely bonkers

overcome your limits, face new horizons,overcome a new challenge new barriers. :ok:

stop settling into one thing! :bash:

#32 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:14 PM

I agree with you, if parties take time with bio4 right now in chaos, how the other server thor? Thor has only 200 players online. It's not about complaining but thinking the good for others too, yes we have OCPs, do other players have it too? If you're rich go, but as I said how about those players who depends on instances items?

#33 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:14 PM

B> True Randel 100m    /gg

ps. RIP my bio4 fs alt slaves  (FS AB , FS String)  

maybe after they reach 160   I should dual client auto follow with Lv. 175 main character which can 1-2 shots NCT and Gwing  to get count fast   = ="

Edited by NekoCaptainNoob, 02 October 2019 - 05:22 PM.

#34 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:25 PM

I like the idea of bio 5 leveling, but dont think lv.160 is a good level to start something like this. I recommend increase the level cap for bio 4 bounty to 170, this is when ppls are getting ready for bio 5(and coincidentally, the same level requirement for making bio 5 hats).

#35 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:26 PM

i really hope you all reconsider the lighthalzen board for 160-175. nightmare biolabs is considerably more difficult to do even with a party. can the boards over lap and say bio4 and bio3 monsters go til 175 and then the nightmare ones do 160-185? or 175 or whatever we will have?

Not really sure what Nightmare Biolabs is but with current gears we got, there is nothing challenging in iRO. Is Nightmare Biolabs BIo5? If so, I guess the only challenge is to not die to Max pain caused by other players.

#36 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:27 PM

I agree with you, if parties take time with bio4 right now in chaos, how the other server thor? Thor has only 200 players online. It's not about complaining but thinking the good for others too, yes we have OCPs, do other players have it too? If you're rich go, but as I said how about those players who depends on instances items?

its good thing to have someone concern to others , he's right not ALL players are same as others who have high end ocp or rich or whatever they be , sounds like this people are kinda double standard...

#37 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:28 PM

Farming Frag is like one of the end game PvM. I just checked it. Its 1.5m and going down. More farmers, less buyers FTW! Good for lazy people who just buy Frags to gear up for ... WoE lol

#38 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:28 PM

I like the idea of bio 5 leveling, but dont think lv.160 is a good level to start something like this. I recommend increase the level cap for bio 4 bounty to 170, this is when ppls are getting ready for bio 5(and coincidentally, the same level requirement for making bio 5 hats).

Agree. Same level requirement for making bio5 hats is a thing.

#39 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:33 PM

its good thing to have someone concern to others , he's right not ALL players are same as others who have high end ocp or rich or whatever they be , sounds like this people are kinda double standard...

as i said earlier, you are poor? NCT doesn't exist!

nobody can done strong dungeon with Eden gears, the same applies to leveling :thumb2: :ok:

#40 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:40 PM

as i said earlier, you are poor? NCT doesn't exist!

nobody can done strong dungeon with Eden gears, the same applies to leveling :thumb2: :ok:

sorry but i step onward to NCT because im an average player who knows how to spend wisely on the game and not as rich as players who rely on RMT , and who in the world would think they can make it to nct using eden equips , so we have no rights to complain despite we spend either in the game ?

#41 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:45 PM

that 141-175 bounty board was good enough, it takes 2 days to reach lvl 175/60. Why change?

#42 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:56 PM

By the way if ya peeps wanna come over for a last few bio4 runs, I'm recruiting at lhz lel

We still need sorc, AB and performers qwq

#43 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:10 PM

Please change Yggdrasil Retro 1 and 2, there are so many OCP requests.

#44 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:15 PM

any news Illusion turtle this year? or next year?

Edited by digo666, 02 October 2019 - 06:15 PM.

#45 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:48 PM

Perhaps they will make a new dungeon for bio 5 leveling, with the same mobs from bio 5 but more mobby, without cursed frags drop but fly wings and gwings enabled.

:p_hi:

#46 RamDARK

RamDARK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:48 PM

i think its better to put those bio5 bounty on 170 - 185, 

Edited by RamDARK, 02 October 2019 - 07:07 PM.

#47 CallMeCene

CallMeCene

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:52 PM

Thank WP team for Abysmal Knight mobs! mid TI has never been so messy ^___^

Felt frustrated because I just got 17 Abysmal Knight cards instead of 30. Cheers ~

#48 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:53 PM

Too many requests in OCP post but still Yggdrasil Ascension 1 and 2 for tomorrow? Can you change it? Many players are too OP right now. 

#49 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:56 PM

Verus to       Level 170

Bio4 to         Level 160

Why always NCT ?

Please up verue to 175.

#50 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:57 PM

Sounds interesting. But then again not all players have the gears and resources to go lvl at bio5. I suggest we keep the old lighthalzen bounty board lvl requirement for Bio4. Unless we are getting the lvl 185 update, Bio5 Bounty Boards lvling can wait.

Edited by LeeKelly, 02 October 2019 - 06:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users