Ragnarok Replay File closing automatically after playing for few seconds on Windows 10 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragnarok Replay File closing automatically after playing for few seconds on Windows 10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kenjinidas

Kenjinidas

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:35 AM

I have been having this issue for a long time and trying to figure out to fix it. I have tried all the setup settings and still no go. Tried to send my rrf file to my friends to play it and it still closes. Anyone experiencing this kind of issue? Any fix?. Thank you  :p_sick:

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:40 AM

Does it happen to any replay file you create?

Did you attempt reinstalling the game client and/or making sure it is launched as an admin?

#3 Kenjinidas

Kenjinidas

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:47 AM

Does it happen to any replay file you create?

Did you attempt reinstalling the game client and/or making sure it is launched as an admin?

Both Yes. I did reinstall and always launched as admin and it always happens on any rrf file that i created. 

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:17 AM

Can you send me a sample of the rrf files in a PM please?

Edit:
So checking the files sent which varies in length, they seem to cause a client crash with "... has stopped working" at random and sometimes at specific intervals.

Compatibility/admin check as well as ensuring the exe is updated did not aid the issue. I am suspecting the files are corrupted.

At this time I am out of ideas of why this is happening that is after trying the obvious with the user, further suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 08 October 2019 - 06:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users