Important Announcement for iRO 10-15-2019 Discussion Thread - Page 22 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 17 votes

Important Announcement for iRO 10-15-2019 Discussion Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

#526 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:35 AM

Chaos isn't going anywhere. The following will be coming to Chaos and Thor when they come back from the Hiatus.

Pet Evolution System

-The pet system is getting a major overhaul. It is now possible to have pets evolve into more advance forms over time. In addition, pet loyalty bonuses will no longer be an all-or-nothing prospect. Instead, pets will begin giving greater bonuses as they become more loyal to you.

Homunculus Renewal Update

-Alchemists are receiving an important update to their own unique adventuring companions. Homunculi will now gain experience based on when it’s master gains experience, no longer will users be penalized for taking their homunculus out on an adventure. In addition, the homunculus auto feed system will be implemented so your companion will never again run away due to a lack of food (Owner must have food to auto feed. If you don’t have food it will still run away. Feed your pets please.)

An antibotting/cheating system that has been tried, tested, and working on other RO servers.

Refine UI Update
Daily Login Reward System
Inventory Capacity Display Update
Vending System Update
Memorial Dungeon System Renewal
Item Based VIP System
Navigation System Update
Rodex Search Feature

2 months? Not even nightmare ogh? Not even illusion turtle? Lol just a waste of 2 months. Wp probably working on the new server rot instead of updates on iro. I think what I thought in first place was right the only reason they bringing iro down is because to attract old players to the new rot server lol not a chance.

#527 losveratos

losveratos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 03:45 AM

2 months? Not even nightmare ogh? Not even illusion turtle? Lol just a waste of 2 months. Wp probably working on the new server rot instead of updates on iro. I think what I thought in first place was right the only reason they bringing iro down is because to attract old players to the new rot server lol not a chance.

It's possible that it will also include some new hardware for the existing servers. They might want the time to work out any kinks or whatever. I'm hopeful at least.

Oh... or the server might actually be moving completely to a different place. Who knows?

Not everything needs to be a money grab or nefarious.

#528 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 14 November 2019 - 03:55 AM

Chaos isn't going anywhere. The following will be coming to Chaos and Thor when they come back from the Hiatus.

Pet Evolution System
-The pet system is getting a major overhaul. It is now possible to have pets evolve into more advance forms over time. In addition, pet loyalty bonuses will no longer be an all-or-nothing prospect. Instead, pets will begin giving greater bonuses as they become more loyal to you.

-Alchemists are receiving an important update to their own unique adventuring companions. Homunculi will now gain experience based on when it’s master gains experience, no longer will users be penalized for taking their homunculus out on an adventure. In addition, the homunculus auto feed system will be implemented so your companion will never again run away due to a lack of food (Owner must have food to auto feed. If you don’t have food it will still run away. Feed your pets please.)

An antibotting/cheating system that has been tried, tested, and working on other RO servers.

Refine UI Update

Vending System Update

Item Based VIP System

Navigation System Update

Rodex Search Feature

So let me clear. the max level is 185. but:

the reworks of the most of the class do not make in the cut (like this one alone will make a big difference to the lives of each player here. free gwing for the ab having convontio or rangers finally outdamaging the cats or removing that stupid bowling bash mechanic that plague the renewal server for almost 2 decades)

nor

the expanded class like star emperor and soul reaper (like these guys brings better life for the party and make bio5 leveling less pain in the head)

nor

Abyss Glast Heim ( RIP contaminated card. single best card in game)

nor

Excellion set that should be here for like few years ago (still better despite the presence of OCP)

nor

abyss gears (its trash but better alternative for vicious, crimson)

nor

the cards from OGH and hard OGH (RIP white knight card combo..best card combo ever lived)

and this update will take two months..i though it will be huge but...this is like what we are doing for the last few year..this is still small and still way way way behind taken the fact kRO is on the way finishing the Performer and Geneticist Rework part 2.

nice.....thanks for the service iRO....

#529 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 November 2019 - 04:00 AM

1. Pet Evolution System
2. Homunculus Renewal Update

3. An antibotting/cheating system that has been tried, tested, and working on other RO servers.

4. Refine UI Update

5. Daily Login Reward System

6. Inventory Capacity Display Update

7. Vending System Update

8. Memorial Dungeon System Renewal

9. Item Based VIP System

10Navigation System Update

11Rodex Search Feature

one more for 185 update yay!

#530 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 14 November 2019 - 07:14 AM

these are normal updates.

mega update? I laughed

you know what it would be?

List:

massive update illusions dungeons 1~3

improvement skill 1/2 jobs

185 cap

soul reaper/imperor

new dungeons NOGH/YSF01 etc etc

what you re implementing are basic things that should come in the year!

every MMORPG I play releases the update on the main server 2~4 months later goes to the other servers!

sir. Campitor, when are we going to have this? a server that has a date to see things, a more organized thing

the iro has great and very generous events, but the server is very bad in updates

when we are going to change, and have punctual updates!

many people leave iro, and migrate to privates because of it, why do they get tired of waiting

anyway, ty

Edited by digo666, 14 November 2019 - 07:16 AM.

#531 Margarethahp

Margarethahp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 07:39 AM

Pet Evolution System

Refine UI Update

Vending System Update

Item Based VIP System

Navigation System Update

Rodex Search Feature

So are you going to close chaos for those -_-ty updates? i don't know wich one is more sad the players who still believe on warp portal or gravity for allowing you to publish an official ragnarok online server.

What a joke, enjoy your ragnarok trascend because the drama is going to be so fun to read.  :p_laugh:

Edited by Margarethahp, 14 November 2019 - 07:41 AM.

#532 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 November 2019 - 07:49 AM

nah, the sad part is ppl that are this much out of touch with reality

#533 Margarethahp

Margarethahp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 08:13 AM

This user has: 16775 posts

I agree my hue friend.

#534 onlygx

onlygx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 08:15 AM

I'm still waiting Excellion suit + Wing, third job Soul reaper and star emperor. I saw private server with better development . You (Warp portal) are only interested in earn easy money with OCP and refine boxes. In two month privates server could do better updates than this and FREE. Yes, they can do a better job than you with no money. This server is a Joke. 

Edited by onlygx, 14 November 2019 - 08:23 AM.

#535 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 14 November 2019 - 08:21 AM

Pet Evolution System

Refine UI Update

Vending System Update

Item Based VIP System

Navigation System Update

Rodex Search Feature

maxresdefault.jpg

#536 3412140103193930447

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 10:14 AM

Maybe they will surprise ud with more updates when iro returns?

Maybe they are changing server and hardware to release more updates easier and be on par with kRO?

Something must be under plans.

That said, thanks for the updates campitor. Keep em coming

#537 NarumiMiura

NarumiMiura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 10:41 AM

I really hope Nightmare OGH and Soul Reaper/Star Emperor will be included in the update later! Maybe even JRO sprites!

Edited by NarumiMiura, 14 November 2019 - 10:51 AM.

#538 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:20 AM

Putting my expectations to low so i wont get disppointed. I just hope they finish early and not 2mos if they just plan to put those few updates. "Megaupdate"

#539 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:05 PM

Putting my expectations to low so i wont get disppointed. I just hope they finish early and not 2mos if they just plan to put those few updates. "Megaupdate"

All this time every single promised they said. Lemme remind you the most recent event. Last week was supposed to be a “quick” maintenance. They brought it up pretty early it was around 15-20 mins off of the regular schedule. So when they said 2 months maintenance do you really think they will bring it up early? Oh boy you living in a dream of parallel world or alternative facts all this time.

#540 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:10 PM

I agree my hue friend.

Hypocrites

#541 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 14 November 2019 - 01:35 PM

I really hope Nightmare OGH and Soul Reaper/Star Emperor will be included in the update later! Maybe even JRO sprites!

DREAM :ok:  :p_err:

DREAM you too  :omg:

doesn't seem to know gravity/WP :heh:  :heh:

Edited by digo666, 14 November 2019 - 01:49 PM.

#542 MrNaise

MrNaise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:52 PM

Pet Evolution System

Refine UI Update

Vending System Update

Item Based VIP System

Navigation System Update

Rodex Search Feature

Sad, i was hoping to see a new dungeon/instance to explore and new in-game gears to obtain. Disappointing but i like the Daily Reward thing so i guess there still something good from this "Mega Update".

#543 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 03:47 PM

What I was hopin is they put those missing updates and patches like ysf seyren, nightmare ogh, new illusion dungeons. Other job improvements than mech and rk etc. But it’s not.

#544 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 04:26 PM

All this time every single promised they said. Lemme remind you the most recent event. Last week was supposed to be a “quick” maintenance. They brought it up pretty early it was around 15-20 mins off of the regular schedule. So when they said 2 months maintenance do you really think they will bring it up early? Oh boy you living in a dream of parallel world or alternative facts all this time.

I knw i knw..i was pissed too about that "quick" maintenance. I'm just a little disappointed that I thought 2mos was being dedicated for chaos that we will receive the things we wished for the past few years but now it seems they are more focused on RT...same old WP

#545 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:17 PM

@campitor, the update you listed not justify your closure of server for 2 month. 

#546 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:31 PM

so bummed they not doing the christmas event one more time with all the ocps npc....I just needed the brooch of hero and i wouldve been set.....they should implement it before they shut it down....T_T. hopefully all the skills work properly

Edited by BoyAtlas, 14 November 2019 - 05:33 PM.

#547 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 November 2019 - 07:25 PM

Two months hiatus and no merge of Chaos and Thor ...  :heh:

Well, you're gonna need better and more powerful OCPs to get money from us. Everything was fine when many loyal spenders just stayed to support the game but you just had to go out to find problems for yourself. Why ...  :heh:

#548 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 10:37 PM

Community: "booo we want update!improve chaos!"

WP: "RT"

Community: "oooohhh shiny"

#549 Hurancank

Hurancank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:33 AM

maxresdefault.jpg

Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need

#550 Nenecchi

Nenecchi

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Breidablik/묘르닐

Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:47 AM

The shiny new client with the QoL improvements is a nice thing to look forward to I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users