Important Announcement for iRO 10-15-2019 Discussion Thread - Page 27 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 17 votes

Important Announcement for iRO 10-15-2019 Discussion Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

#651 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 December 2019 - 05:57 PM

pretty sure it was by design that only evolved pets can be autofed

still -_-ty design tho

#652 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:46 PM

How does this hunger bar function though?

Feeding at any% on the hunger bar immediately restores it back to 100%?
Or can you start feeding it multiple times like homunculi now?

is it just external display so you wouldn't need to keep the pet window open anymore? I'm guessing that's what the 3rd bar on the homunc is too

Edited by ninJedi, 04 December 2019 - 09:00 PM.

#653 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:48 PM

Are there any Thor-Chaos-only updates added for the huge updates? I expect SC (since that update supposed to be first to add than Homun update) and AB (since that update is the next in line after homun) to be added.

#654 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:24 PM

So what time does the server actually close on Dec 6?

#655 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 03:29 AM

does expanded class will be getting lvl 185 update as well camp?

#656 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 05 December 2019 - 04:59 AM

I dont think suspending the service of Main IRO server is a good idea, instead of hype, this is just confusing people, I mean what is the point of Ragnarok Transcendent?. Swordsman still killing their enemy with swords, Archer still using bow to kill the enemy, Mages using wand, Thief using dagger, and Merchant using axe.

Why must Ragnarok?, why not other game?, what is the idea of new server called "RE:START" again?, why cant merger classic player to Renewal Server?, why not just end the Thor server?, those Thor player begin to accepting the fact and begin to move to Chaos, I believe they afraid about their future or either bored, and decide to begin to move to Chaos anyway.

[snip]

I wish this jakk event still continue for 1 more month until New Years, and a special event where everyone can spawn MVP in certain condition, or maybe make the MVP spawn rate halved?, this is so not satisfying.

I need a really long explanation why Ragnarok Transcendent even exist, what is the idea?, anti bot? anti cheat?, that so awesome, why not move all players data to RT then?.

Edited by CMAstra, 06 December 2019 - 05:38 PM.
Do not be rude about players from other servers and countries.

#657 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:07 AM

but most importantly,

why chaos people ask about thor all the time?
i don't understand (too triggery?)
someone explain to me this mind-ya-own-business-ness situation : P

Edited by ninJedi, 05 December 2019 - 05:10 AM.

#658 Narue44

Narue44

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:49 AM

I dont think suspending the service of Main IRO server is a good idea, instead of hype, this is just confusing people, I mean what is the point of Ragnarok Transcendent?. Swordsman still killing their enemy with swords, Archer still using bow to kill the enemy, Mages using wand, Thief using dagger, and Merchant using axe.

Why must Ragnarok?, why not other game?, what is the idea of new server called "RE:START" again?, why cant merger classic player to Renewal Server?, why not just end the Thor server?, those Thor player begin to accepting the fact and begin to move to Chaos, I believe they afraid about their future or either bored, and decide to begin to move to Chaos anyway.

I really dont get it, what is the reason people still playing in Classic anyway? chronic stubborn?, why Philippine (Thor) must separated to main Server (Chaos)?, too dirty?, I dont get it, can someone explain to me this retardness situation?

I wish this jakk event still continue for 1 more month until New Years, and a special event where everyone can spawn MVP in certain condition, or maybe make the MVP spawn rate halved?, this is so not satisfying.

I need a really long explanation why Ragnarok Transcendent even exist, what is the idea?, anti bot? anti cheat?, that so awesome, why not move all players data to RT then?.

Because third jobs are boring.

#659 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:08 AM

I dont get it.

#660 Narue44

Narue44

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:12 AM

Too bad for you.

#661 CrowSix

CrowSix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:29 AM

Nuke everything, lets remake RO but this time a ARPG like diablo. People would put money on this.

#662 MASTERZMEGA

MASTERZMEGA

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:Final Fantasy XIV

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:37 AM

Ragnarok is 100% dead like ps vita and wii u end of story.

Ragnarok transcendence Wont be any better its just more of the same.

Edited by MASTERZMEGA, 05 December 2019 - 07:32 AM.

#663 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 08:03 AM

Too bad for you.

I mean its kinda of a subjective opinion.You find third jobs boring thats fine,but theres people that find only up to second job bland and boring too.

Thats why I keep saying its a good idea to keep both servers going.Whoever gets bored with having 3rd jobs can go over there,and those that want third jobs can be over here.Simple

#664 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 05 December 2019 - 08:11 AM

hh98w4R.png

Pets will have a feedbar under them indicating how hungry they are.

I noticed that genetic has red aura.

Red aura is for level 185 (200 for KRO).

#665 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:36 AM

Is that also present on the RO:Zero server as well?

#666 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:07 AM

I noticed that genetic has red aura.

Red aura is for level 185 (200 for KRO).

Plz dont get my hopes up.

:p_hi:

#667 Narue44

Narue44

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:30 AM

I mean its kinda of a subjective opinion.You find third jobs boring thats fine,but theres people that find only up to second job bland and boring too.
Thats why I keep saying its a good idea to keep both servers going.Whoever gets bored with having 3rd jobs can go over there,and those that want third jobs can be over here.Simple

And he's saying there shouldn't be RT because he doesn't understand that people can not like renewal.

If you are going to use the opinion argument you should talk to him.

#668 3412140103193930447

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:07 AM

Third classes are so much fun because they are so op and make the player have that over the top feel the previous classes coudnt.

Iro should continue

#669 Narue44

Narue44

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:08 AM

Third classes are so much fun because they are so op and make the player have that over the top feel the previous classes coudnt.

Iro should continue

Zero does that better, tbh

#670 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:11 AM

You may have an argument for that, except there are updates that players wanted like the alt right+click item transfer functionality, the zeny bank, and being able to make reports for the New World main quest without losing pages that also NEVER got sent to us. Are players still to blame for those updates not getting implemented on iRO as well?

You can say yes to that answer because I was laughed/flamed at years ago about the para-market being thrown in here.Not because of the potential botting issue that could have been taken care of but the term of EASE it could have been for kRO to be able to give us those said updates faster for the future had iRO would have just suck it up and took them when they had the chance instead of worrying about some on screen castle without a Princess being in any of them.Looks like we are getting the last laugh now huh? :ok:

It is damn near impossible for kRO Id imagine to

A:Translate and give us updates via rewritting the code specially for us ect

B:Mod it in a way that it wont crash our clients to suit the "servers" needs instead of the games intentional needs in general like it should be.

C:What more do we need to see that its not kROs fault here or the GMs at iRO fault? Those guys are doing their jobs to the best of there abilities while the players nitpick about what should be in/out for balance when this game isnt about balance to begin with.

Its like being offered a pizza knowing you are hungry and about to die in 5 minutes,but theres toppings that you know you cant digest on it.So,hmm are you gonna throw away the pizza and die or accept the pizza and THEN peel what you dont want off of it to live?

#671 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:11 AM

Zero doesnt have 3rd classes, this reason alone is enough to make quite a few ppls not trying it out. It may add 3rd classes one day but until then.

#672 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:46 AM

There are just as many people who are excited about Zero specifically because it doesn't have third classes.

Even back before Renewal, the cool thing to do was talk about how much better things were pre-Trans. That's just the way long-running MMOs go.

The reason for RT is really very simple.

New servers attract new players. New players bring in new money. It is much more difficult to attract new players to an older server, especially one as old and storied as Chaos.

Porting the player data over to RT can't happen because it's (ostensibly) a different game. That would be like trying to port everyone's data over to a PreRenewal server - it just won't work because of all the things in Renewal that don't exist.

Chaos and Thor are already getting most - if not all - of the quality of life updates that RT is starting with, so porting it over wouldn't make sense anyways even if they could.

What I really don't understand is why so many people seem to be so vehemently opposed to a new server being opened. Maybe just because I haven't played on Renewal since like 2012, but judging from the updates that seem to not be there, what are they going to do, not give you updates...slower?

Try it out while Chaos/Thor are down for maintenance if you feel like it, don't if you don't. Assuming they actually open RT before the Renewal servers come back up.

#673 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:46 AM

So what time does the server actually close on Dec 6?

Yeah, for real, it's like they are waiting til the second they are going to close it to be like "okay, time's up"

#674 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:51 PM

What I really don't understand is why so many people seem to be so vehemently opposed to a new server being opened. Maybe just because I haven't played on Renewal since like 2012, but judging from the updates that seem to not be there, what are they going to do, not give you updates...slower?

Try it out while Chaos/Thor are down for maintenance if you feel like it, don't if you don't. Assuming they actually open RT before the Renewal servers come back up.

What i really don't understand is why a few ppl seem to be so vehemently into this "new" server. It's like you never even noticed the same self-destructive pattern as with every other pre-renewal server so far.

The nail in the coffin is the pre-renewal crap, nobody wants another doa pre-renewal server that nobody will play after 2 months of release, other than the same p2w cattle.

The worst part is how they are taking down Chaos just so that ppl won't have anywhere else to go but TR, which you seem to even be glad about, that's just sad.

Edited by Minabe, 05 December 2019 - 12:53 PM.

#675 Narue44

Narue44

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:57 PM

What i really don't understand is why a few ppl seem to be so vehemently into this "new" server. It's like you never even noticed the same self-destructive pattern as with every other pre-renewal server so far.

The nail in the coffin is the pre-renewal crap, nobody wants another doa pre-renewal server that nobody will play after 2 months of release, other than the same p2w cattle.

The worst part is how they are taking down Chaos just so that ppl won't have anywhere else to go but TR, which you seem to even be glad about, that's just sad.

Because those 2 months are pretty fun, not gonna lie

That's more than what the average private server lasts, anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users