5 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:21 AM

I just read in the forum that it was coming "double attack critical" to the game, so that means i won't need to have a job 42 thief if i want to be a dagger crit Shadow Chaser? How will this work?

#2 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:44 AM

Double Attack Critical update has been around for awhile. It works as the name implies - Double Attacks doing critical. This means you won't have to worry about going over job 42 as double attacks do not anymore interfere with crits. Hope this helps.

#3 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 October 2019 - 11:18 AM

Double Attack Critical update has been around for awhile. It works as the name implies - Double Attacks doing critical. This means you won't have to worry about going over job 42 as double attacks do not anymore interfere with crits. Hope this helps.

Thanks

#4 Khorvus

Khorvus

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 04:58 PM

Does anyone know if International server (Brazilian Server Thor) received this update?

#5 werobeasT

werobeasT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 08:32 PM

Sorry for being a noob, but why did you need to be over thief jlvl 42?

#6 luckerokrag

luckerokrag

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:18 AM

Double dagger crit build requires 100% crit chance. If you do not crit, then you miss. Crit always hit. And if double attack appear, then you miss. Thief has a small number of skill. If you take all possible skils except double attack, then it take 41 skill points. But is you got 50 jobs and then decide to reset skills, you will have to get 8 lvl of double attack. Thus earlier DD crit sins must have 42 job level on thief or less. But is was earlier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users