Cursed Fragment buff - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Cursed Fragment buff

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 07:58 PM

So, I noticed the following by clicking and haven't been able to find anything here on the official forums. I asked a few friends and they knew nothing but, as I guess most don't know, out of the eastern fragments both Sentimental and Cursed Fragments are consumables.

From my testing, it seems Divine-Pride has it reversed and is missing some info:

• Sentimental Fragments warps you to Bio 5 dungeon (Tomb of the Fallen)
  • Cursed Fragments does a variety of things: curses/bleeds/stuns/etc you for 5 seconds, shows dialogues with no discernible effect, casts Assumptio Lvl. 5 on player......but it can also BUFF YOU FOR 10 MINUTES WITH +50 ATK/MATK!

When getting the above bonus the message ""I will never forgive you" is shown. It uses the same icon as Donut/Poring Pretzel/Takoyaki (so I presume it overtakes the Donut's bonuses) but instead of a +10 ATK its a +50 ATK bonus! Expensive when contrasting the market price of both but if you got the zeny, more powah to you!

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 October 2019 - 09:14 PM

The item description can be updated, post the report here using the format as in OP and I will work on them throughout the week :)

Do note the fanmade website is not an official source, it pulls a lot of the info from client data files themselves. So if the latter is not up to date or/and contain missing parts you will get that.

#3 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:01 AM

one thing I'm aware is that mobs don't drop death chest. wth is that for anyway lol

#4 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9324 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 24 October 2019 - 07:34 AM

one thing I'm aware is that mobs don't drop death chest. wth is that for anyway lol

NPC gives that, you give it a couple of the same kinda soul and it gives 1 random soul, not really very useful for how many of the souls are out there though.

#5 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:18 PM

NPC gives that, you give it a couple of the same kinda soul and it gives 1 random soul, not really very useful for how many of the souls are out there though.

Correct! The exchange rate is atrocious, but on the edge-case scenario where you have plenty of the SAME soul and wnat to gamble on which other soul you might get, then sure. I have some chests stored away just because I wasn't using the souls of chars I don't main.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users