3 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 October 2019 - 04:32 AM

I know that there's a zeny limit a character can hold (which is a big problem and i hope they manage to fix it someday), but is there a reason for why you can't sell your itens for more than 1b? I have loads of itens that i bought at eden for 1,5 - 1,8b and it will take a very long time for me to sell everything back..

Is this something that the people from iRO can easely change? Or they depend on kRO for it? Because this will save a lot of people from having to open chats at eden for hours if they want to sell something.

#2 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 25 October 2019 - 05:45 AM

Being able to vend up to 2.1b from a shop? Ehhh..... I understand the want for convenience, but I can't help but feel that in a relatively short period of time there would be tons of hyper-inflation. People would do the buy n resell game hard on these 1b-2b items because vends are so much more convenient. Same thing happened with the 99m->1b vend limit change.

and if you want to make your zeny back quickly then just vend them all at 1b and be done with it... if you wait too long, some of those items are bound to be re-released and drop down to 100-300m so you would lose that 'extra' zeny anyway. Which is more valuable, your time+effort or getting zeny ASAP?

#3 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:30 AM

Being able to vend up to 2.1b from a shop? Ehhh..... I understand the want for convenience, but I can't help but feel that in a relatively short period of time there would be tons of hyper-inflation. People would do the buy n resell game hard on these 1b-2b items because vends are so much more convenient. Same thing happened with the 99m->1b vend limit change.

and if you want to make your zeny back quickly then just vend them all at 1b and be done with it... if you wait too long, some of those items are bound to be re-released and drop down to 100-300m so you would lose that 'extra' zeny anyway. Which is more valuable, your time+effort or getting zeny ASAP?

The inflation can be fixed by ignoring retarded prices in shops, this is something players should do. I'm doing my part in regard of battle manuals, everytime someone puts an abusive price as first seller (like 26m), i quickly cut him out and and put something around 23, which is the regular price.

Besides, there are people like this in every game, the difference is that some games have taxes when you put an item to sell, that helps to prevent them to put gigantic prices for something they aren't sure if they will sell, but even so, i think this would be much more benefit than problems.

"Which is more valuable, your time+effort or getting zeny ASAP?"

If it was something like 100m, i wouldn't mind, but throwing 800m in the trash would make me depressed, so i would rather sit around for hours / days and try to sell it for the right price, but i really wouldn't mind if the gms could "fix" the shop so i wouldn't have to

#4 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:45 PM

its simply supply & demand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users