What is Ragnarok: Transcendence? - Page 34 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What is Ragnarok: Transcendence?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
920 replies to this topic

#826 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 December 2019 - 08:55 AM

tl;dr but while scrolling through i noticed this is incorrect. Straight from iW Classic archive:

Dex:

Cast time -1/150 (150 DEX = instant cast)

People absolutely got 150 dex for instacast before Renewal existed. If you're going to reminisce, compare and rant at such lengths, at least have your facts straight. You're spreading misinformation and FUD with stuff like this.

edit: Oh heck, here's another one.

I use my Doppelganger card on my RG constantly - it's often the last push I need to go from 192 to 193 aspd. One can also stack strictly -X% ASPD modifiers until they hit 100% and obtain 193 ASPD with 1 agi. Doppel is great for that purpose.

Did your read the comment i was replying too?
In Renewal mechanics, you can't obtain instant cast from stats.

Doppelganger, a MVP card gives you +1atkspd? 
Wow its such a great card, its not like Atroce card gives you +25atk and 193 atkspd procs... oh wait yes it does.

And its not like, wait a minute, couldn't you just buy adrenaline rush scrolls, because that was the only way my mado mechanic could cast adrenaline rush in my mado suit. Was also a hat that autocasted it if you were attacked, i used that hat to get 193 on the only autowarg ranger at start of renewal with stun arrows and +4 range crossbow was INSANE! Everyone else went that lame trap build, ahhh didn't even get my reward for highest level 1-trans-renewal.
How much atkspd does +30agi foods give again?

But i mean if you think that reducing your damage by 20% for +1atk speed is worth it. Thats cool... but is rarity of +1atk speed doppleganger MVP card really equal to say a common hydra card for +20% damage?

Then again your an RG right, so spear quicken gives you +30% crit rate, so you could just get a Aunoe card +20% crit damage. Or even a mobster, 15% crit rate on and crit deals +40% damage.

So i think im right in saying that atkspd % modifiers are completely trash in renewal.
Because it sounds to me your a bit dumb... decreasing damage by a rather large amount just to get +1atkspd. 

Can do the math if you like...

Hits/sec. = [ 50 ÷ ( 200 − Final ASPD ) ]

193 = 50÷7= 7.14hits/sec
192 = 50÷8= 6.25hits/sec

Say you do 1000 damage, 193 you deal 7140 damage in 1 second.
at 192 you would deal 1200 damage with 20% bonus, and you would deal 7500 damage in 1 second.

Might not be very accurate, since crit does +40%, and armor and damage calculations. But still makes a MVP card rather worthless compared to a common weapon card. More so when 192-193 is the biggest hit/sec increase, if you wernt 192, your damage increase would be dramatically lower.
Then again, plenty of consumable that help buff atkspd, so i stand by what i said about % based atkspd mods.  

Edited by IronFist, 16 December 2019 - 09:28 AM.

#827 4487141118180250683

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:28 AM

Where is the beta? I've been waiting this day for so long!  :sob:

#828 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:43 AM

Where is the beta? I've been waiting this day for so long!  :sob:

Updates to what we expect today will be posted soon :)

#829 4487141118180250683

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:05 AM

Updates to what we expect today will be posted soon :)

Thanks can't wait :lv:

#830 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:53 AM

stuff

instant cast: you can, but it's (used to) harder, and not all skills.

damage: take a read at irowiki, seriously. your damage/dps "calculations" are kinda way off.

gear: yes some stuff became less desirable, some became more desirable. the whole game changed. There's no clear cut "better" model. You liked classic mechanics, it's a subjective matter and that's all there is to it.

#831 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 16 December 2019 - 11:56 AM

instant cast: you can, but it's (used to) harder, and not all skills.

damage: take a read at irowiki, seriously. your damage/dps "calculations" are kinda way off.

gear: yes some stuff became less desirable, some became more desirable. the whole game changed. There's no clear cut "better" model. You liked classic mechanics, it's a subjective matter and that's all there is to it.

Subjective, i bet if i logged on right now on my mechanic, half of the skills still wouldn't work. 
Classic mechanics had an whole competitive environment called the RWC or Ragnarok World Championship.

Guess when the last one was hosted....

But i mean, renewal was pure pay to win. 
With literally 70% of classes having no role in the game anymore. 

Edited by IronFist, 16 December 2019 - 12:01 PM.

#832 4487141118180250683

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 02:49 PM

HELP ! I'm having error after downloading the beta. It's appearing ( Sakexe.exe - Entry Point Not Found ) after I launch the game... 

#833 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 05:15 PM

Classic was dead for a reason. All the problems Chaos (Renewal) is facing is just due to Warpportal's bad decision making. Other Renewal (private/official?) servers are doing just fine.

I dont think RWC died because of Renewal. It died because only ThRO and jRO kept winning  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by nyyaan, 16 December 2019 - 05:17 PM.

#834 LeginNoslen

LeginNoslen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 06:48 PM

Well we now have our answer.

Ragnarok Transcendence is classic all over again.

#835 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 16 December 2019 - 06:51 PM

sir camp the second code you give is already been use :|

#836 5172131103040713750

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:05 PM

i didnt get a code. is there anyone that can provide us with some?

#837 Valknuk

Valknuk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:57 PM

Good morning, is there any way to get an access code to RT? Thank you in advance for any help 

#838 Valknuk

Valknuk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:57 PM

Good morning, is there any way to get an access code to RT? Thank you in advance for any help 

#839 JonahElbert

JonahElbert

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 December 2019 - 11:04 PM

It seems like multi-clienting is allowed. Sucks. 

#840 Domo6oy

Domo6oy

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 03:16 AM

It seems like multi-clienting is allowed. Suck

I suggest not allowing mult-client to make the game more social and less solo player.

If vending is a problem, then the ability to sell offline with a character I suggest it to be enabled too.

Edited by Domo6oy, 17 December 2019 - 03:19 AM.

#841 Unknowngod91

Unknowngod91

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 04:00 AM

I have not played Ro in some time, so I am unfamiliar with renewal mechanics. Is it normal to level this fast or are the rates raised for the beta?

Does anyone know if there is eden group for quests and gear?

Anyone know why there isn't a kafra in Payon. Is it a bug or a feature? 

Do you have to do full job change quests?  (if so is the hunter quest still in hugel?) 

#842 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 17 December 2019 - 04:32 AM

a book

No, Doppelganger Card gives Aspd +10%. Learning is fun. :)

#843 DestroyerWS

DestroyerWS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 04:34 AM

So what is actually Ragnarok Transcendence?

They made a hype about zero mechanic but what we see here is a bad configuration of a old times private server, like, so many bug`s, so many lag, off course is a beta test but still, they got like a 2016 unupdated rAthena emulator and give us this thing?

From words of Campitor: "RT is an improvement on the Ragnarok Zero" i only see a retrogression, same old ragnarok, same thing that this company tried to do for over 3 servers now?

People are expecting a new experiencia and what i got until now was nothing but a bad configured server, it will be a disaster if we do not get zero mechanic on this thing, probably the biggest bait of the year and the second after RE:Start, it`s not the time to wpp do the same thing while people are already going to private servers that give what people really want.

I loved warpportal since i start playing on iRO, for me was the best choice of "oficial server" to play, but since RE:Start they are doing so much things wrong and making people belive of things they are not getting.

#844 LeginNoslen

LeginNoslen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 04:52 AM

So what is actually Ragnarok Transcendence?

They made a hype about zero mechanic but what we see here is a bad configuration of a old times private server, like, so many bug`s, so many lag, off course is a beta test but still, they got like a 2016 unupdated rAthena emulator and give us this thing?

From words of Campitor: "RT is an improvement on the Ragnarok Zero" i only see a retrogression, same old ragnarok, same thing that this company tried to do for over 3 servers now?

People are expecting a new experiencia and what i got until now was nothing but a bad configured server, it will be a disaster if we do not get zero mechanic on this thing, probably the biggest bait of the year and the second after RE:Start, it`s not the time to wpp do the same thing while people are already going to private servers that give what people really want.

I loved warpportal since i start playing on iRO, for me was the best choice of "oficial server" to play, but since RE:Start they are doing so much things wrong and making people belive of things they are not getting.

Very well put.
This has completely taken the wind out of my sails as far as Ragnarok Online is concerned.

#845 zynich

zynich

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 05:08 AM

Well, definitely is not the Ragnarok Zero, not haven't the zero mechanics and it's like restart when it opened....

#846 Castilho17

Castilho17

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 05:27 AM

Hey there.

Does anyone know where I could find some Crusader/Knight guides for whatever version Transcendence is based on?

I used to play RO like 15 years ago and I wish I could read some guides before mindlessly screwing my build.

#847 Soultream

Soultream

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 05:38 AM

i didnt get a code. is there anyone that can provide us with some? Plz

#848 Gildstar

Gildstar

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 05:42 AM

Where can i get the code and download? i didnt receive one pls. Was cause i used a hotmail  of this account, or needed to use a gmail one? 

#849 jajajohn

jajajohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:12 AM

Is there a larger forum we can participate to voice our concerns, bugs, etc. about this server? So far, it just seems like a...worse version of Restart without anything related to Zero.

#850 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:14 AM

Is there a larger forum we can participate to voice our concerns, bugs, etc. about this server? So far, it just seems like a...worse version of Restart without anything related to Zero.

The server is not 1:1 Zero, and it is not Restart.

For bug reports you can post in the following section:
https://forums.warpp...rt-bug-reports/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users