EXTRA LIFE donation - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

EXTRA LIFE donation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Siegfrid

Siegfrid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 08:13 AM

Hiya doin, I'm a returning player after 5years of hiatus, I was doing questionable things, now im out, so I saw that you guys are going to be offline for 2 months till FEB for upgrades, and I saw an EXTRA LIFE donation for VIP Panda Costume, and Costume Leopard Ear Hat,  if you donate $15-$49, and you get VIP 30days too.

I did a $20 donation a few days ago and got the VIP, got a RODEX from "[Removed]" with 2 carrots, 17 empty bottles, 1 shoot, 2 jellopy, and 1 stem. I got the VIP but no of the said Items that i would get after donation, cept the MISC items stated above. Or was the said items you'd be recieving was totally random?

Edited by VModCinnamon, 23 November 2019 - 12:31 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed name of user.

#2 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2019 - 10:31 AM

not sure how gm send reward for the donation but in the past i ussually got the reward for vip like costume santa poring, ains revenge from npc code redeemer at 2nd floor of eden. check that npc out. also don't accept the misc item rodex by random player, it could be bots, and you could be banned for no reason when they got caught.

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 November 2019 - 12:36 PM

Hello Siegfrid,

For ExtraLife rewards, and usually big events handled the same way, you will need to speak to NPC Code the Redeemer found in Eden's second floor, just by the stairs. Rodex system on the other hand, at this time is not used for big events like ExtraLife. It is used however to deliver in-game achievement rewards, and of course other user's attachments.

Note on user's name, let's keep names out of forums please.

#4 Siegfrid

Siegfrid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:52 PM

Hello Siegfrid,

For ExtraLife rewards, and usually big events handled the same way, you will need to speak to NPC Code the Redeemer found in Eden's second floor, just by the stairs. Rodex system on the other hand, at this time is not used for big events like ExtraLife. It is used however to deliver in-game achievement rewards, and of course other user's attachments.

Note on user's name, let's keep names out of forums please.

I did not know that or might've forgotten about it, i seriously thought hte guy that sent me misc items was a GM account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users