Need help with basic ranger gear progression - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need help with basic ranger gear progression

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 anjoman15

anjoman15

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 01:01 AM

Hello there new player here. My ranger is105/19 and I just finished buying a basic WW set and a +0 autumn headband after afks1ndif812b number of hours killing anything that moves. Weapon is +6 elven bow. I dunno what to buy next or what to upgrade first. My stats is 10/70/50/52/95/30 I kind of followed the 'hybrid' build in irowiki but tbh I dont really know what to do with my char and I'm also broke af. Any recommendations for gears ranging from dirt cheap upgrades to stuff that I need at 130/150/end game? I need to set goals for my char cause I feel lost atm lol. I do 30k+ ish to mobs with AS and i can one shot the current TI mobs archdam/zombie slaughter (with aspersio) but I dont get much exp from them for some reason and they do like 1k damage to me. Need halp thanks :)

#2 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 November 2019 - 09:09 AM

Stick to ww gear. You can work on upgrading your bow and Autumn babe too +9. Stick to mid TI. Try doing this. Release AS then fly away as soon as you get your kill count for TI. Get your agi and Dex up then luk to whatever you want. Someone correct me if I'm qrong but isn't the hybrid build meant more for people with end game items?

#3 anjoman15

anjoman15

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 09:49 AM

Stick to ww gear. You can work on upgrading your bow and Autumn babe too +9. Stick to mid TI. Try doing this. Release AS then fly away as soon as you get your kill count for TI. Get your agi and Dex up then luk to whatever you want. Someone correct me if I'm qrong but isn't the hybrid build meant more for people with end game items?

Can you tell me how to efficiently upgrade stuff to +9? Im currently using jakk but Idk how long he'll be there (or the server as I've heard cause it would be dead for 2 months) and Idk how to upgrade stuff normally without breaking  :p_sick:

#4 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:18 AM

The most efficient way to upgrade to +9 is enriched hammer, but it comes every few months, its not here right now. Jakk hammer is your best shot at this moment, unless you are willing to spend for the overpriced blacksmith blessing.

#5 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:14 PM

Safe certificate to +7 then enriched hammer. But in the mean time Jakk. Just keep h unting the presents. They will change in your inventory to whatever event they decide to do next.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users