Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:27 PM

since last time Helium was online ( in game ) he promised some updates such as revamps for Legendary weapons on the same patch for the item sales and also other updates, yet there is nthg of that.

Also the Chance Maker was already a 350 mall pts item, there is no sale on that item ... somehow the price went up to 400 malls and the discounted is the same as it's NORMAL price 350 mall pts ... also the discounts are typical to every year, not that high and not that low, yet the number of players who buy points are not that high but enough to keep the game alive so why not push the discounts...

#2 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:39 PM

Also the Flying Rocket is set for 2k mall points discounted (from 2500 ) but for a whole year it was set for 1500 mall points to push sales for that item, well it's black friday it's either should stay at 1500 mall points or make it 1000 lol but not raise the price even for this push item...

#3 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 29 November 2019 - 09:01 AM

sorry, flying rocket is sold for 1250 mall pts and it is said on the launcher so it is the normal price without discount ( what GM has made is double the price and then discount it yet still 750 more mall pts than usual price )

#4 Gurrei

Gurrei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 04:34 PM

Yeah, i wanna join too but my main account can't enter due to the 4th game glitch which I called "the game account is still login"  (2 days stuck until today) I already loss all my Rare items that I vend in the auction right now because I putted 1 lant on the bid , same what happen to the prevoius 1st & 2nd game glitch when I vend a mall shop item and got eaten in the auction where I decided not to report my non-mall shop item that is worth 2B lant Carus in the game because its frustrating to deal with it again after they the fixed the 1st & 2nd glitch on my mall-shop item because i'm only here to play not to get stress so I let that 2B lant Carus  vanished in the system.

After that I decided to abandoned that character that wearing an account bind items/weapons worth 20b+lant  and decided to create a new one w/c is also the same class (probably due to the trauma of 1,2 glitch & abandoning a 2B worth non-mall shop item in the game glitch just to avoid a stressful frustration)

20days later, suddenly out of nowhere...

the 3rd game glitch just arrive, I just encounter it 2days ago and this time its kinda absurd...totally absurd..its gives me goosebumps.

it all started at the reinforcement system, when a carus level 80 shield suddenly get stucked at the NPC, so i decided to logout as player common sense, when I get back again or relog the game won't allow me to enter trifi server by putting a system massage local server error but it allows me to enter the other server (its kinda odd) so I send a support ticket after 5mins, it almost took me 2 hrs before it allows me to enter trifi again by re-logging simultaneously 30+ attempt with it.

6hrs later after playing I decided to logout to take a break but when I start to get back again the 3rd glitch is also back, so I decided to use the same method and then it succeed because I entered the game for only 5 mins. It seems everything is back to normal now while moving inside the game....very smooth...

while i'm searching at the auction.... suddenly the most terrifying glitch arrives.....  the 4th glitch

WHY ME? why not choose those other players who also with me at that time in the auction??

the auction start getting  scary & abnormal on vending, it keeps showing random items/weapons/armor despite i'm only viewing at the necklace section...n...n. 

So the decided to click the "search" multiple times to refresh the auction random items as a player common sense but it din't work at all...

then the most terrifying event is about to occur.....

the local server error spawn in front of my screen and just force logout my character while viewing at the auction interface.

Now that's the time I can't enter that account anymore because every time I hit the password the system responding to me by showing "the game account is still login" no matter how many times I logging the system keep showing the same thing.

So I decided to conduct an experiment by opening my 2nd client and enter my alternative account(works fine) then typing that alternative account username/password on the other client....works fine because it force logout that alternative account after re logging the same username & pass on the other client....

but my main account won't allow me to enter the game, its keep showing the same thing  "the game account is still login" despite the character is not inside the game (auction place at nova lux), the account itself is totally stuck at the game.

that account is still online for 2days straight in their system.

its like a ghost of a dead player who plays requime is playing that account.

because when I used my alt account(assassin) to check if my main account(who still login but i cant login) is still at the auction, its not there anymore....  its like it move on its own and go somewhere in the town... so I run to the mercy street near exit...and I saw something very creepy & disturbing while waiting at the exit of town.... i never seen like this before in my entire life....one of my guild member is wearing other guild name/logo.(does it mean he left the guild)?   

yeah this game is horror genre but the glitch on this game is disturbing.... its like....it is like....

someone is always behind me every-time there's a glitch on this game.

A sensation that i'm not alone in my very dark room. 

Edited by Gurrei, 01 December 2019 - 09:14 PM.

#5 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 02:33 PM

i never had problem with "game account still login" for much time.. if it lasted too long i disconnect from internet.  if i understand correctly the moment u login  and see that mssg its supposed to boot that character off the server. ^^

#6 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 December 2019 - 11:48 AM

Yeah, i wanna join too but my main account can't enter due to the 4th game glitch which I called "the game account is still login"  (2 days stuck until today) I already loss all my Rare items that I vend in the auction right now because I putted 1 lant on the bid , same what happen to the prevoius 1st & 2nd game glitch when I vend a mall shop item and got eaten in the auction where I decided not to report my non-mall shop item that is worth 2B lant Carus in the game because its frustrating to deal with it again after they the fixed the 1st & 2nd glitch on my mall-shop item because i'm only here to play not to get stress so I let that 2B lant Carus  vanished in the system.

After that I decided to abandoned that character that wearing an account bind items/weapons worth 20b+lant  and decided to create a new one w/c is also the same class (probably due to the trauma of 1,2 glitch & abandoning a 2B worth non-mall shop item in the game glitch just to avoid a stressful frustration)

20days later, suddenly out of nowhere...

the 3rd game glitch just arrive, I just encounter it 2days ago and this time its kinda absurd...totally absurd..its gives me goosebumps.

it all started at the reinforcement system, when a carus level 80 shield suddenly get stucked at the NPC, so i decided to logout as player common sense, when I get back again or relog the game won't allow me to enter trifi server by putting a system massage local server error but it allows me to enter the other server (its kinda odd) so I send a support ticket after 5mins, it almost took me 2 hrs before it allows me to enter trifi again by re-logging simultaneously 30+ attempt with it.

6hrs later after playing I decided to logout to take a break but when I start to get back again the 3rd glitch is also back, so I decided to use the same method and then it succeed because I entered the game for only 5 mins. It seems everything is back to normal now while moving inside the game....very smooth...

while i'm searching at the auction.... suddenly the most terrifying glitch arrives.....  the 4th glitch

WHY ME? why not choose those other players who also with me at that time in the auction??

the auction start getting  scary & abnormal on vending, it keeps showing random items/weapons/armor despite i'm only viewing at the necklace section...n...n. 

So the decided to click the "search" multiple times to refresh the auction random items as a player common sense but it din't work at all...

then the most terrifying event is about to occur.....

the local server error spawn in front of my screen and just force logout my character while viewing at the auction interface.

Now that's the time I can't enter that account anymore because every time I hit the password the system responding to me by showing "the game account is still login" no matter how many times I logging the system keep showing the same thing.

So I decided to conduct an experiment by opening my 2nd client and enter my alternative account(works fine) then typing that alternative account username/password on the other client....works fine because it force logout that alternative account after re logging the same username & pass on the other client....

but my main account won't allow me to enter the game, its keep showing the same thing  "the game account is still login" despite the character is not inside the game (auction place at nova lux), the account itself is totally stuck at the game.

that account is still online for 2days straight in their system.

its like a ghost of a dead player who plays requime is playing that account.

because when I used my alt account(assassin) to check if my main account(who still login but i cant login) is still at the auction, its not there anymore....  its like it move on its own and go somewhere in the town... so I run to the mercy street near exit...and I saw something very creepy & disturbing while waiting at the exit of town.... i never seen like this before in my entire life....one of my guild member is wearing other guild name/logo.(does it mean he left the guild)?   

yeah this game is horror genre but the glitch on this game is disturbing.... its like....it is like....

someone is always behind me every-time there's a glitch on this game.

A sensation that i'm not alone in my very dark room. 

Hello, 

We are sorry to hear that you experienced this issue.  As a reminder should you have any issues please report them to Warpportal Support immediately at support.warpportal.com.  They will be able to investigate these matters more thoroughly and hopefully get them resolved.  

As such, we are investigating an issue that is effecting select players currently where it looks as they they are stuck online.  Hopefully after the maintenance the issue should be resolved. 

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas

#7 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:02 PM

Also the Flying Rocket is set for 2k mall points discounted (from 2500 ) but for a whole year it was set for 1500 mall points to push sales for that item, well it's black friday it's either should stay at 1500 mall points or make it 1000 lol but not raise the price even for this push item...

Hello, thank you for pointing out these issues.  We will forward the information on for investigation and we will see what is going on with the item mall.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users