Is it legal for cloaking GX to stalk and steal drops? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is it legal for cloaking GX to stalk and steal drops?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Foxier

Foxier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:44 AM

Recently I notice my drops (witherless rose and jakk present) in low ti suddenly disappear before I manage to pick them up after I clear mobs. I thought there was bugs in system until i noticed an effect of someone in cloaked consumed a healing item near me. Then, I used sight to see a GX. the GX then kept following me, waiting me busy killing and took my roses and jakk presents. I know the countermeasure would be wearing greed gears like heroic backpack but it will drop my 1-hit-ko damage. I using WL solo-ing in low ti btw. It is very annoying when I want to pick the rose/present. Then it disappears "mysteriously". it is extremely more annoying than Blacksmith or geneticist greeding around. 

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:23 AM

technically no, as he can only pick up loots after the period of time it takes for you to lose the priority on picking up, wich then becomes FFA. But it's a d***ish move.

#3 Foxier

Foxier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:46 AM

sigh.. with Teddy Bear's lv4 curse attack working at 99% success plus Mavka is ranged-attacker, it is hard to reach the spot on time to pick the items.... This is the annoying rude GX looter. [Removed]

P/s: don't know how warpportal forum's image upload works... 

Edited by VModCinnamon, 02 December 2019 - 01:20 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed screenshot.

#4 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:58 AM

My band-aid solution would probably be to keep Sight on just so he has to deal with mobs by himself as well.

Or ice-walling/flywinging away only when that boi's trying to steal your loot. (don't get used to doing it otherwise you risk becoming an abusive player as well)

It's kinda amusing that he'd go to these lengths though. oddly pitiful hahah

Edited by ninJedi, 17 December 2019 - 02:11 PM.

#5 Foxier

Foxier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:09 AM

My band-aid solution would probably to keep Sight on just so he has to deal with mobs by himself as well.

Or ice-walling/flywinging away when that boi's near

haha. thanks for suggestion. I actually accidentally caused him died when I followed after him with sight in 1st video recording (to record him). He ran into mobs when he tried to run away from me to cloak. umm. ice wall is really good idea but unfortunately I didn't learn it.  :p_swt:  did flywing away few times from him just now when saw someone cloaked consuming healing items moving towards me. kinda playing hide&seek but I would like to enjoy walking in low ti if possible. sigh.. gonna level at other time.  :pif:

Edited by Foxier, 02 December 2019 - 11:15 AM.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:29 PM

Hello,

Please do not use the forums to call out a user for an activity conducted in-game. The screenshot has been removed. Also please avoid suggesting/using spells that may cause inconvenience to other players in the map.

That's being said, I have forwarded the information to the GM staff for investigation. It is suggested that the user send in a ticket with sufficient amount of detail in regarding the activity.

How to send a support ticket guide:
https://forums.warpp...support-system/

#7 Foxier

Foxier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:22 PM

Hello,

Please do not use the forums to call out a user for an activity conducted in-game. The screenshot has been removed. Also please avoid suggesting/using spells that may cause inconvenience to other players in the map.

That's being said, I have forwarded the information to the GM staff for investigation. It is suggested that the user send in a ticket with sufficient amount of detail in regarding the activity.

How to send a support ticket guide:
https://forums.warpp...support-system/

oh. okay. my apology about that. dont know can send ticket for this issue. so, player is not allowed to cause inconvenience to other mischievous player but monsters like teddy bears, evil druid, wraith, etc are allowed to cause inconvenience to players by cursing them immediately in almost every encounter? I just joking ironically.  :pif: I wish I have a lot of weight capacity to carry panacea  :pif:

And also, another matter regarding witherless rose and crystal mirror. I see people kinda try to scam newbies to buy these roses from newbies in cheap like 4k zeny to 10k zeny since newbies may have no idea that can trade to High Value Trader at limited amount at 27k each at least although cant sell directly to usual shop npc. not sure this is an issue worth to take notice or not. 

Edited by Foxier, 02 December 2019 - 09:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users