December 6th Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 6th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
165 replies to this topic

#101 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:46 PM

Well I don't play much at all these days but I do enjoy the Christmas events. Tried the finding presents and found 1 in 10minutes. Logged off. Maybe increase the level cap for santa instead otherwise what a blow.

You need to kill the iRO GM Cultist monster roaming around in every map, they will drop present at almost 100% rate

#102 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 08:03 PM

Well I don't play much at all these days but I do enjoy the Christmas events. Tried the finding presents and found 1 in 10minutes. Logged off. Maybe increase the level cap for santa instead otherwise what a blow.

Which level are you btw? and what class are you? we can give you some advice

#103 BladeWolf84Qi

BladeWolf84Qi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaldea

Posted 06 December 2019 - 08:23 PM

Campitor: As a note WoE status is being frozen as planned and Santa will offer access to the Guild Dungeons as normal

This means no more woe 1 and 2 right? No emperiums and all

Hooray for more hunting I guess.

#104 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 December 2019 - 08:29 PM

Jakk Present is not hard to find i can get 50 present each for my 10 character in 1/2 hour and i think i am slow i will not tell you how just use ur head men. Clue the GM monster drop 8 pcs jack present

#105 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 December 2019 - 09:05 PM

You know, I went to see Santa in Prontera and chose the items:

unknown.png

If we need to collect 50 gifts and give them to Santa to get these, then I think this makes sense.

I may have missed it, but I had no idea Santa was gonna give out these things, they are well worth the 50 Gift Boxes. Everything makes sense now. Thanks for your response.

I cant tell if this is comedy or tragedy, seems they have indeed spent a lot of time and thought to make Santa work this way.

:heh:

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 06 December 2019 - 09:06 PM.

#106 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:03 PM

Please make sure of all of the following:

• The homun must have been created BEFORE this maintenance.
  • You need to feed the homun once or twice to kick in the effect.

If it doesn't apply to your case then, yes, submit a ticket as instructed by Campitor.

still awkward  :p_swt:

#107 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:51 PM

@Campitor

How to do the math for card drop rate?

[card default drop rate 0,02%] + Event card drop rate 0,02% + Drop item event (+150%) + Spotlight (+100%) + HE GUM = ????

Thank you for the answer.

#108 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:48 AM

the support reply on me but they just asking me more info about me for verification , why they asking while my last issues tickets i make they answered me right away without asking the info of me....

Edited by ad0l, 07 December 2019 - 01:53 AM.

#109 Aboed

Aboed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIn A Galaxy Far, Far Away
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:56 AM

Hurrah for the surprise hiatus delay, let's hope there's not a surprise delay of re-opening come february.  Wouldn't put my money on it  :heh:

Hey everyone!

Many of you are wondering what's going on with RT. Currently we're testing the new game systems to make sure that they work. Once they pass the internal test, we will announce beta dates and a timeline of releases. Then we will start working on the first RT: Dangerous Dungeon map - based on your feedback!

What Dungeon do you think we should make dangerous first?

• Ant Hell
  • Prontera Culverts
  • Payon Cave

Thanks for your patience everyone!

OOT detected, Cinnamon incoming

........................................................*runs* :wave:

#110 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 02:38 AM

still awkward  :p_swt:

Please go ahead and send in a ticket if you must have it loyal this week, else they will set it to loyal during the hiatus anyway.

the support reply on me but they just asking me more info about me for verification , why they asking while my last issues tickets i make they answered me right away without asking the info of me....

I have consulted with the head of the GM team about this not long ago, it is now intended as a security check. So go ahead and provide the agent with the information.

@Campitor

How to do the math for card drop rate?

[card default drop rate 0,02%] + Event card drop rate 0,02% + Drop item event (+150%) + Spotlight (+100%) + HE GUM = ????

Thank you for the answer.

Check the formula on this page.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 07 December 2019 - 02:45 AM.

#111 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 07 December 2019 - 05:33 AM

Unfortunately from last year there was a pattern of massive abuse for characters that seem to exist solely to claim prizes. We don't mind giving away free things but we needed a system to ensure that these are real characters claiming the prize and not ones solely logged into to claim free ores and burn them on refinement. We can't lock down every single equipment so ensuring there is a task associated with the claim was our best way to make sure characters that people really play are claiming the items. Our intention is not to pull the rug out from under people but rather to preserve the event so that it can continue to be offered.

We chose the cost because its the same as Jakk's Daily refine attempt and users get 6 free enriched refine attempts out of it in addition to the consumable items.

Server is open.

You know, I went to see Santa in Prontera and chose the items:

unknown.png

If we need to collect 50 gifts and give them to Santa to get these, then I think this makes sense.

I may have missed it, but I had no idea Santa was gonna give out these things, they are well worth the 50 Gift Boxes. Everything makes sense now. Thanks for your response.

I cant tell if this is comedy or tragedy, seems they have indeed spent a lot of time and thought to make Santa work this way.

:heh:

tbh I prefer not to waste my time wandering for presents just for 3 ores ea. short time meaning make it efficient for me to play, and it doesnt worth my time.

like, 30 ores will break the market? those are account bound, even many of us prepared chars for the last years for this (mainly to have options to play, the gifts are just a spare yearly xmas present from staff) Most of the times 30 ores are not enough, wonder how it feels for a player to farm 150 or 200 presents for 9 or 12 ores and end with his/her gear at +3.

I prefer to spend the remaining time sharing with my friends ingame before the great exodus, instead looting presents for the RNG.

Happy holidays again!!

#112 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 07 December 2019 - 08:56 AM

Just want to say thank you for the world eater instances change. All party members can get quest now. I can finally rest in peace knowing the ending of the saga.

Tips: after kill world eater, other party member walk first to the center of cave/portal to trigger dialogue. At the end of dialogue, press Esc to get rid of valk picture. Then pt lead can trigger the final boss.

#113 NarumiMiura

NarumiMiura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:58 AM

Was hoping for a real Christmas Event or at least a farming event similar to the 2014 X-Mas Event. At least you could get fun gift boxes and Christmas related hats from that. May I suggest an exchange for Santa bags as well?

Edited by NarumiMiura, 07 December 2019 - 10:02 AM.

#114 PelySux

PelySux

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 11:49 AM

i sent a ticket about my homunculus intimacy and they told me to wait till working days resume :\

#115 Titania10

Titania10

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:00 PM

"She will be giving a second attempt if any refine fails."  is there something wrong with the npc? it directly breaks the shadown when it fails. no second attempt

#116 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3524 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:11 PM

"She will be giving a second attempt if any refine fails."  is there something wrong with the npc? it directly breaks the shadown when it fails. no second attempt

it means you've already failed to refine the item twice lol

#117 Titania10

Titania10

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:28 PM

it means you've already failed to refine the item twice lol

even if its only +4 going +5 then it breaks? how can you say i refined it twice? lol

#118 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9312 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:46 PM

even if its only +4 going +5 then it breaks? how can you say i refined it twice? lol

She does both attempts in 1 dialog, if she fails, the 2nd roll immediately happens, but that 2nd roll still has a chance to fail too.

#119 Crazzydog

Crazzydog

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:49 PM

VIP buff and teleport not work?

#120 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 04:09 PM

@vmod but whats the point of filling up the box while making a ticket if they just gonna reply me to answer again about my info , I've been waiting a half day to get this reply and now i answer them i have to wait another many hours for their reply....

#121 werd92

werd92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 December 2019 - 04:12 PM

why my homun still awkward? how to make it loyal? in homun loyal event?

#122 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 07 December 2019 - 04:24 PM

• Ant Hell
  • Prontera Culverts
  • Payon Cave

Thanks for your patience everyone!

Ant hell where the ants are all chimera ants

#123 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 05:24 PM

@vmod but whats the point of filling up the box while making a ticket if they just gonna reply me to answer again about my info , I've been waiting a half day to get this reply and now i answer them i have to wait another many hours for their reply....

I cannot really answer you here as it is specific to your account, you can send me the ticket number in a PM though.

why my homun still awkward? how to make it loyal? in homun loyal event?

It is a server setting, all what you need to have is a homun prior to this maintenance. It seems that the event is not properly in though.

Users who would like to have their loyalty set this week then they can send in a ticket, if not, they will be set to loyal anyway during the hiatus. The important note is that the user MUST have a homun created before then.

#124 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 05:32 PM

@vmod pm sent

#125 macdaddy1

macdaddy1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 07:59 PM

why keep dc in instance    server ...........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users