Ragnarok Transcendence Closed Beta Test - 12/16! - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Transcendence Closed Beta Test - 12/16!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
521 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 December 2019 - 11:50 AM

FiGFpAT.png

Ragnarok Online: Transcendence

Closed Beta Test Begins Monday, December 16, 2019

Starting December 16th, those who are Pre-Registered will get a chance to try out Ragnarok Transcendence early! Register today to get in on the closed beta test!

Pre-Registration Ramp-Up Raffle!

To celebrate the coming of Ragnarok Transcendence, we will be conducting special raffles to those who have Pre-Registered! The more pre-registers we get, the better the loot! So make sure to tell your friends, guild mates, and Pre-Register to get a chance to obtain some spectacular prizes!

ROT-RampUpRaffle.jpg

Unlocked so far:

Stage 1 Goal: 30K- 8 Lucky winners will get a Logitech Gamer Mouse!

Stage 2 Goal: 50K – 5 Winners will receive a Steel Series Arctus Headset!

Stage 3 Goal: 75K – 4 Winners will receive a Corsair K95 Keyboard!

Stage 4 Goal: ?????

Stage 5 Goal: ?????

Stage 6 Goal: ?????

As more players pre-register, more prizes will be unlocked for the raffle!
*Raffle Prizes will be distributed after the conclusion of Ragnarok Transcendence’s Pre-Registration. For rules and terms click here

PRE-REGISTER HERE: https://www.warpportal.com/landing/ragnaroktranscendence/registration.aspx

A Note from the Production Team

Hey folks we're happy to hear you are excited about the beta test. We just want to note that the beta test is a real beta test and there will be a wipe at the end of the beta period.
Our testing schedule is as follows:

• Monday. Logins and general game system
  • Tuesday - Thursday pet system testing. Every morning we will set all pets to loyal so that users can test the evolution system. Eggs, food, and taming items will be provided.
  • Friday - Monday homunclous testing. Friday and Monday morning we will set all homunculi to loyal so that users can test system. Embyros and food will be provided.
  • Tuesday - Thursday In Game VIP and Vend Testing (Currently not in a 100% state so we're letting the studio work on a fixed). Ideally by the end of the closed beta test period we will have received our first dangerous dungeon game data and can open that to testing as well.

To ensure you will get an RT Beta Code on Monday. Make sure that you have the newsletter enabled in your Warpportal Profile Options.

Edit 12/16 5:10PM

The Closed Beta Test is LIVE!
For those who pre-registered, please check your email to see if you have been selected for this first wave the Ragnarok Transcendence CBT!

To redeem beta keys, pre-registered users please go here: 

https://www.warpportal.com/landing/ragnaroktranscendence/couponactivation-abef-2948.aspx

DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT:

http://gravity.cdns.snxd.com/RagnarokT/RagnarokTranscendence-DLM.exe

READ MORE ABOUT CBT SCHEDULE: 

http://playragnarok.com/news/article/4

Update: Please know that it may take some time for the emails to be distributed to all of the first wave of players sent codes for the Ragnarok Transcendence CBT. All emails should be distributed within the next 30 minutes.

#2 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 December 2019 - 11:55 AM

Very cool adding a raffle. I told a few friends already who said they'd check it out so hopefully one of us get lucky!

One question I had about the beta though, will the character data continue after the closed beta or will character data be wiped when the testing is complete?

#3 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 11:57 AM

Why it showing i cant view thats content?
Not all ppl can pre register /swt

#4 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:06 PM

If you're from regions that aready has RO official server like bRO or idRO, your IP is blocked for iRO servers unless you use some kind of VPN or Proxy.

4 days for launch and we still do not know if the game will come with Classic or Renewal mechanic at launch. Sad =(

Edited by xSwain, 12 December 2019 - 12:09 PM.

#5 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

Thats mean i cant play ro later? N must using vpn to play? Woah

#6 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:24 PM

If the winner far from ur region? Will send to our region to?

#7 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:27 PM

Hope we get to download the client before the server opens. Its gonna be a waste of time if you can only download once the server is open... Pity those of us still using snail internet speed  :heh:

#8 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:03 PM

I don't see why you didn't let your skilled players in on the closed beta to work out bugs early. Oh, that makes sense though.

#9 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:53 PM

One question I had about the beta though, will the character data continue after the closed beta or will character data be wiped when the testing is complete?

The character data will be wiped after the closed beta period is complete.

4 days for launch and we still do not know if the game will come with Classic or Renewal mechanic at launch. Sad =(

The game will have Renewal mechanics!

#10 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:07 PM

How long will the closed beta last?

Will there be an open beta? And if so, will you also wipe all the character data for that open beta period too?

#11 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 December 2019 - 05:21 PM

Can the closed beta display the cash shop that will be here on release so people can decide if they even want to play? (non-purchaseable) 

no jebait please

Will the closed beta have increased rates to test things? People won't be able to test much on 1x rates.

Edited by senpa1, 12 December 2019 - 05:28 PM.

#12 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 05:57 PM

A Note from the Production Team

Hey folks we're happy to hear you are excited about the beta test. We just want to note that the beta test is a real beta test and there will be a wipe at the end of the beta period.

Our testing schedule is as follows

• Monday. Logins and general game system
  • Tuesday - Thursday pet system testing. Every morning we will set all pets to loyal so that users can test the evolution system. Eggs, food, and taming items will be provided.
  • Friday - Monday homunclous testing. Friday and Monday morning we will set all homunculi to loyal so that users can test system. Embyros and food will be provided.
  • Tuesday - Thursday In Game VIP and Vend Testing (Currently not in a 100% state so were letting the studio work on a fixed) Ideally by the end of the closed beta test period we will have received our first dangerous dungeon game data and can open that to testing as well.

#13 khoiruunisarf

khoiruunisarf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationConfidential

Posted 12 December 2019 - 09:22 PM

Hello, I'm NisaRF from Indonesia. I want to ask something(s) :

1.) Will we be able to play again with our current player data when the server re-opened in the end of Closed Beta Test?

2.) I clicked the link to pre-register in the Ragnarok Transcendence CBT, but there's a notice saying "You are not allowed to see this content". What's that mean?

Please kindly answer my question, thank you very much.

#14 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 09:31 PM

Hello, I'm NisaRF from Indonesia. I want to ask something(s) :

1.) Will we be able to play again with our current player data when the server re-opened in the end of Closed Beta Test?

2.) I clicked the link to pre-register in the Ragnarok Transcendence CBT, but there's a notice saying "You are not allowed to see this content". What's that mean?

Please kindly answer my question, thank you very much.

Hello there,

Your current characters (either in Chaos or Thor) will be saved, the next time servers are reopened in February you will be able to resume game play. Ragnarok Transcendence is a separate game (server and client).

Edit: As for the beta, all data will be wiped at end of the testing stage.

For the registration page, the message indicates that region block is in place for that title in specific.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 12 December 2019 - 09:34 PM.

#15 khoiruunisarf

khoiruunisarf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationConfidential

Posted 12 December 2019 - 10:45 PM

Hello there,

Your current characters (either in Chaos or Thor) will be saved, the next time servers are reopened in February you will be able to resume game play. Ragnarok Transcendence is a separate game (server and client).

Edit: As for the beta, all data will be wiped at end of the testing stage.

For the registration page, the message indicates that region block is in place for that title in specific.

Thank you for answering my questions. 

So, we will not getting current servers with new feature updates after this suspension? When I got the news for the first time, that's what exactly I thought...

If people need to getting new client+playing in new server (a.k.a brand new RO game) for the newest updates, what's the point in suspending the current server? I don't understand. With region block, this whole thing will be problematic & unnecessary for me as well for the people who getting the same message on pre-register page...(except maybe if we can play in Transcendence server with our current registered email/user data or merging).

#16 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 11:04 PM

Thank you for answering my questions. 

So, we will not getting current servers with new feature updates after this suspension? When I got the news for the first time, that's what exactly I thought...

If people need to getting new client+playing in new server (a.k.a brand new RO game) for the newest updates, what's the point in suspending the current server? I don't understand. With region block, this whole thing will be problematic & unnecessary for me as well for the people who getting the same message on pre-register page...(except maybe if we can play in Transcendence server with our current registered email/user data or merging).

I'll explain as it seems that many users are still confused.

There are 2 major things that will happen, 1) Suspension of Renewal servers till February 2020, 2) A whole new game which is Ragnarok Transcendence. Because it is a new game, it will require a separate client and game ID. Of course, both games will have new features and updates.

With that said, the new updates to Renewal servers will have a separate thread I believe, this topic is specifically made for RT beta testing (new game).

As for why Renewal servers will be suspended for 2 months, please read staff post here.

Kindly note that the region block is not controlled by Warpportal.

I hope this explains your concerns.

#17 digitalparrot

digitalparrot

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 04:13 AM

Why the same *** over again? Why not zero mechanics? People want something new, not Re:Start 2.0 with a new UI and lame pets.

#18 Gutsualk

Gutsualk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 06:23 AM

Closing the renewal server to promote Re:start 2.0... Why is that for?

:yawn:

#19 ninoy

ninoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 December 2019 - 07:19 AM

Closed beta server is like a gift that you already know but cant open till Christmas. To me the hyped is dying down since you fellas are prolonging the process of really “playing the game”.

#20 Loguin

Loguin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:17 AM

Closing the renewal server to promote Re:start 2.0... Why is that for?

:yawn:

Supposedly so they can work on the big updates for February. I'm sure that the promotion of the new server is also part of it. But I'm hoping that during this time they get everything set up for the updates to Chaos as well without any problems.

#21 grdt93

grdt93

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:24 AM

Oh boy...
RT is looking so bad.

#22 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:26 AM

So closed beta is one week long?

#23 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:35 AM

1) Monday

2) Tuesday to Thursday

3) Friday to Monday

4) Tuesday to Thursday

Looks like just under two weeks

#24 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:45 AM

Renewal mechanics, seriously... god damn that is soooo lame.
I hate this goddamn EXP/DROP mechanic, literally makes me want to not play and the level system, just because im higher level im immune to all statues.
So dumb, least biochems will be landing HUGE acidbomb damage right...

Some of my best memories with RO, is having my really strong friend tank high level monsters so i could level up.
And the notion drop rates are super rare when your outside of level range is just promoting bots. 

Id rather be a level 10 and spend countless resources to kill a level 50 for massive exp.
But instead you want to punish people who don't keep to the script, path, dungeon... what ever you want to call it.
Your punishing people who want to explore the game and this sort of World of Warcraft thinking has destroyed countless games.
You want to punish people who want to get their friends involved in the game but hey, everyone just multi-clients right and you can just reset your stats skills.

Ragnarok, has progressively gotten worse.
As community shrank and leftovers dictated the course of the game for their own self interests.

You need to go way way back and look at how RO became so popular to begin with and fundamental patches you implemented that saw your community quit.
Put back in some of those exploitation, trap bugging for example, MVP's are not that great in terms of loot, stop making them unkillable for 99% of the players.
We are just going to see a click of toxic players taking monopoly on MVP's. Anyone can play an alchemist, your not good... your just boring in a one dimentional game that only allows a single method of killing MVP's on a GM favored classes.

Wish i could just trapbug them.
Or snipethem over cliffs, least the setup for these exploits would take hours and required skill... felt like you were actually accomplishing something when you got that MVP reward.

I dono, come test our game, get your hardwork wiped. 
Fundamentally your using a system which saw the biggest mass exodus from the game.
One inwhich has lead warp portal to what? shut down all iRO servers in its history? 

Seems to me like you just want more people to bash on with your overpowered classes which you will inevitable pay to win.
Lets be honest here, and admit homunculi are nothing more then OpenKore bots and id be banned if i had a priest follower that kill stole and acted as a homo... 

I can't say i want to play a game where the entire weapon creation model is worthless because of how elemental attacks work. 
You might aswell just remove blacksmith as a playable class, since its so reliant on zeny and it has no method of making any.
Kind of obvious why genetics stole a bunch of skills off the mechanic, like its ability to craft cannonballs and to build a cannon in their cart.
Can't say i ever went to WOE with an axe... blacksmiths tended towards maces... like a piledriver?

Played a few warp portal games in the past, biggest issues is the late game, i always saw how the staff acted.
Just summon high powered bosses so their friend who deals the highest DPS can get all the drops from a creature they wouldn't be able to slay otherwise.

Guess ill see what happens, but seeing as i get most of my fun from trolling with dead branches.
Playing alternative classes and doing extraordinary things with ordinary things.
Doubt ill stick around, wont be long before i find something fun to do just to have it patched. 

#25 Persever

Persever

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 10:49 AM

kkkk you guys baited us so hard with this ragnarok transcend. why make a new name if it is renewal mechanics? 99% of players want the zero mechanics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users