EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#1 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:53 AM

EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station

Disclaimer:
This guide will share possible solutions to EAC errors to RO server (RT and Renewal).
In many cases, it is advised to go through all of the provided suggested solutions incase the targeted solution doesn't solve the issue.

This thread will not cover all technical details so for advanced assistance please contact the appropriate support department (Linked Below).

Update:

Added steps on creating useful logs for WP/EAC support. [link]

Problem #1 (Easy Anti-Cheat is not installed.)

tSiO1xf.jpg

Suggested Solution:

• Close every active Ragnarok game client.
  • Browse to your Ragnarok folder, find EasyAntiCheat subfolder.
  • Launch EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe as an admin, choose to Repair.
  • Allow the process to complete.

Problem #2 (Game Security violation Detected (#0000000C)

Uckiqul.jpg

Suggested Solution:

Due to compatibility issues, the following applications will cause the error:

• RGB lights
  • LDplayer
  • Peace Equalizer
  • Hyper-V
  • VM

Other applications that may cause the error:

• Docker desktop 

To resolve, disable or uninstall the application.

Note: The listing is not limited to said applications, it will likely grow as we get more reports.
Note2: Hyper-V is part of Windows Features, double check if you have it enabled:

vFHcfYK.jpg

Additional information, we have seen so far sometimes the error may pop up randomly, likely due to outdated drivers so do the following:

• Ensure Windows is up to date.
  • Graphic drivers and sound drivers are updated, recommended to be done through their manufacturer websites.
  • AV is up to date, check link below for compatible applications.
  • Problematic applications to EAC are disabled or removed.
  • Game client is up to date.

Problem #3 (CEasyAntiCheatMgr::CreateInstance())

AyIShht.jpg

Suggested Solution:

• Ensure your game client is up to date.
    Can be done through manually repatching game client using guidelines posted below:
    RT Version: here.
    Renewal Version: Step #4 here.

Problem #4 (createdservice failed with 1072)

58Nhwz6.png

Suggested Solution:

• First Check your Anti-Virus, ensure it is not blocking EAC and that EAC exe files and the folder of EAC is being whitelisted.
    Listing of supported AV and further guidelines can be found on EAC support page linked below.
    https://www.easy.ac/...ides/antivirus/
  • If the issue persists, attempt to repair EAC.
    The repair tool (EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe) is found in your RO folder, under EasyAntiCheat. 

Problem #5 (Untrusted system file ...\party.dll)

hiiFesh.jpg

Suggested Solution:

Can be done through manually repatching game client using guidelines posted below:

Problem #5.b (Untrusted system file ...[name of file])

• For other Untrusted system file errors, it is suggested to run sfc /scannow, though it may depend on the file with the issue such as party.dll is a special case. Further commands can be run including:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

and

CHKDSK /F /R

• For general troubleshooting, please check EAC support page under Untrusted System File portion here.

Problem #6 (BSOD after launching the game)

2XdeCyA.jpg

Suggested Solutions:

1. This solution worked out for a user and it's very simple so going to start with it first:
    • Close every active game client that uses EAC.
    • Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat
    • Right-click EasyAntiCheat.exe, choose Properties, choose Security tab. Assuming you are the admin, ensure the username has full control on the application under Permissions for Administrator.
      VpJrYIX.png
    • Click Apply then OK.
    • At the same time ensure the file in question is white-listed by your Antivirus.
    • Restart the device to take in the effect.
  2. If the solution did not work then please go through this thread suggested solutions carefully and thoroughly, try one at a time and see which one works for your case.
    BSOD may also be a result of a faulty hardware, more info about hardware integrity is found on EAC page here.
    Note: If you used Prime95 to generate logs, please attach them to a ticket submitted to Warpportal tech support on this page, and EAC tech support on this page.

3. New suggested solution to BSOD (creating an additional local windows account)
    For steps please click here.

Problem #7 (Could not load NoSpam.dll)

z4DizZC.jpg

Suggested Solution:

Problem #8 (Game Client shuts down without any error message)

Suggested Solution:

• Ensure your Graphic Drivers are up to date preferably through their manufacturer website or applications, such as Nvidia Geforce Experience.
  • If you use Nvidia GeForce Experience, disable ANSEL capture tool through disabling Nvidia in-game Overlay. Overlay and/or video capture apps may trigger EAC error.
  • Provide an error log if the above doesn't fix the issue using Appcrashview, check this post for instructions.

Useful Links:

bug stations are always awesome

Edited by VModCinnamon, 04 May 2020 - 12:55 PM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 11:42 AM

[New] Useful things:

If you need to send logs to WP or EAC support, or if you are unsure if you have an app/service that may conflict with EAC; then you can use the steps below to generate logs.

Please note, WP/EAC support may request further information depending on the case, but these logs will provide a generic head start.

Process/service List

Step by step to create 2 lists in text files of running processes on your Windows device.

• Click on Start or Windows button, type cmd in the search bar, right-click on Command Prompt then run as an admin.
  • Command Prompt stand alone window will appear.
  • Type the following command in the window (you can just copy paste)  :)
    tasklist > c:\processes_list.txt
  • Hit Enter to generate the first text file.
  • Type the second command in the window as follows:
    tasklist/svc > c:\services_list.txt
  • Hit Enter to generate the second text file.
  • Both files will be created in your C Drive.
  • Upload both text files to any file host service, such as google drive, dropbox or pastebin.

Application List

Next, create a listing of installed applications on the device.

• Click on Start or Windows button, type powershell in the search bar, right-click on Windows PowerShell then run as an admin.
  • Windows PowerShell stand alone window will appear.
  • Type the following command in the window (copy+paste):
    Get-ItemProperty HKLM:\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\* | Select-Object DisplayName, DisplayVersion, Publisher, InstallDate | Format-Table AutoSize > C:\InstalledPrograms-PS.txt
  • Hit Enter to generate the text file.
  • The file will be created in your C Drive.
  • Upload the text file to any file host service, such as google drive, dropbox or pastebin.

Crash List

You can use Appcrashview to pull logs of crash errors that may occur to Ragnarok online game client, generally observed when the game client auto shut down without a visible error message on screen.

Appcrashview official page:
https://www.nirsoft....crash_view.html

Note: Please do not quote this post as it may be updated/changed as necessary.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 26 April 2020 - 08:50 AM.

#3 Xaradax

Xaradax

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Game Security Violation

Posted 18 December 2019 - 12:37 PM

I posted a bunch of info here: https://forums.warpp...000c/?p=2937165

I'm hoping some of these discoveries can help you :)

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 12:53 PM

So the folder 유저인터페이스 or À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º is the User Interface, it includes a bunch of bmp files.

How's the disk space? Do you have any particular application running in the background? EAC is extremely sensitive to emulator applications, the error itself is a compatibility issue from what I have read so far.

See if reinstalling the game somewhere else (another disk) help if ever.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 18 December 2019 - 12:53 PM.

#5 Xaradax

Xaradax

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Game Security Violation

Posted 18 December 2019 - 01:02 PM

I tried making sure to close everything I had running, other than the bare necessities. It seems that once it triggers (which seems to be random, as I've been online for like half an hour now) it just doesn't stop, regardless of what I do. I have BlueStacks, but it's closed and its background services are closed.

I'm a developer, so I have loads of stuff on my machine. Visual Studio, Wireshark, you name it. Nothing running, though.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 01:07 PM

Yup, those applications do not go well with EAC :( sadly. I have read a couple articles of developers complaining about the same.

Asking to uninstall may be extreme in your case but it is there on the table. Testing on a separate device is another option too.

#7 caiodizaro12

caiodizaro12

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 02:46 PM

1:Reinstale o jogo,
2:Nao atualize o ragnarok, nao use vpn.
3:Instale o easycheat primeiro de tudo, va ate a pasta do cheat e instale novamente,
4:Atualize seu sakray e entre no jogo,Simples.

1: Reinstall the game,

2: Do not update ragnarok, do not use vpn.

3: Install easycheat first of all, go to the cheat folder and install again,

4: Update your sakray and join the game, Simple.

1: Reinstall the game, 2: Do not update ragnarok, do not use vpn. 3: Install easycheat first of all, go to the cheat folder and install again, 4: Update your sakray and join the game, Simple.

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 06:57 PM

Thank you caiodizaro12,

Is this a general attempted fix or specific to an error?

#9 vinilotor

vinilotor

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:10 PM

Hey, i`m having this problem

"Cannot init d3d or grf has problem"

"c:\windows\syswow64\igdumdim32.dll isnt itrustfull"

Can anyone help me?

#10 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:18 PM

Error "Cannot init d3d OR grf file" is not related to EAC.

To attend the issue try the suggested solution quoted below:

Assuming you are using AMD/Radeon GPU, try the following:

• Browse to your Ragnarok folder, find and rename dbghelp.dll to dbghelp.dll_old.
  • Launch the game.
If that doesn't resolve the issue then, ensure the following:
  • Setup.exe is properly configured under Administrator privileges. If the listings in Setup.exe are empty then it is either due to launching the app without admin or outdated/not supported drivers.
  • RO does not support higher resolutions, if using too high values try less. Switching between full to windowed mode may return different results.
  • Updated graphic card drivers, preferably from their respective developer websites instead of Windows updater.

If that doesn't help screen shot the error and share it here, it could be something else.

#11 vinilotor

vinilotor

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:45 PM

Error "Cannot init d3d OR grf file" is not related to EAC.

To attend the issue try the suggested solution quoted below:

If that doesn't help screen shot the error and share it here, it could be something else.

I tried that, but the same error has come, i have GTX/intel GPU.

But i think, my error is that

https://imgur.com/a/SvSBRW6

I tried to delet this file and the entire folder, but unsuccessful

The message is sying that "the dll isnt trustfull"

#12 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 12:52 AM

I tried that, but the same error has come, i have GTX/intel GPU.

But i think, my error is that

https://imgur.com/a/SvSBRW6

I tried to delet this file and the entire folder, but unsuccessful

The message is sying that "the dll isnt trustfull"

Thank you for providing the screenshot.

Most of the solutions on the web suggests performing system repair and invoking DISM command after the repair. May need to perform the repair more than once.

You can check suggested solutions on EAC website for untrusted system file errors and why they happen, check under Untrusted System File here and see if they help.

#13 Netsun

Netsun

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 07:40 AM

Pc crash (BSOD) = Hyper-V is activated  

#14 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:06 AM

Yes, you will need to disable Hyper-V in that case. EAC is not fond of VMs in general.

#15 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 21 December 2019 - 10:58 AM

just some info and probably out of topic...last time when im playing ro mysg (which come with EAC) i couldnt open/dual opening iro chaos/thor client or the mysg client going crazy/hang/crash. i hope this doesnt happen between RT and new chaos/thor server in february, thanks :)

#16 caiodizaro12

caiodizaro12

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 12:33 PM

Obrigado caiodizaro12,

Essa é uma tentativa geral de correção ou é específica para um erro?

Yes, the steps that I went through are correct, here at home I could only install the game without updating it in the patch, first install the gameguard of you, and dps update the sakray, I suffered to try to enter the game in the beginning.

Yes, the steps that I went through are correct, here at home I could only install the game without updating it in the patch, first install the gameguard of you, and dps update the sakray, I suffered to try to enter the game in the beginning,

try not to use vpn it crashes the game completely, they don't even update with vpn,

Edited by caiodizaro12, 21 December 2019 - 12:35 PM.

#17 nahaz

nahaz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 09:32 PM

Does the EAC block VPN?

#18 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 10:20 PM

Does the EAC block VPN?

It may interfere with EAC.

#19 illegity

illegity

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 07:23 AM

https://imgur.com/a/sHXIkG1

Any ideas? The game opens but after a few seconds my pc crashes and the blue screen appears. In the bottom its written "o que falhou: easyanticheat.sys", which means "what have failed: easyanticheat.sys", so I guess its an AC problem, but I have no idea because I have never seem this problem. lol

#20 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 09:02 AM

https://imgur.com/a/sHXIkG1

Any ideas? The game opens but after a few seconds my pc crashes and the blue screen appears. In the bottom its written "o que falhou: easyanticheat.sys", which means "what have failed: easyanticheat.sys", so I guess its an AC problem, but I have no idea because I have never seem this problem. lol

One user resolved that crash error by disabling Hyper-V, if you have Hyper-V or any other VM application on your system you will have to disable/uninstall it to make EAC work.

#21 illegity

illegity

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 01:07 PM

One user resolved that crash error by disabling Hyper-V, if you have Hyper-V or any other VM application on your system you will have to disable/uninstall it to make EAC work.

Ye, I use a program like this, so sad it interferes with EAC.   :sob:

It solved the problem, thank you very muchh.

Edited by illegity, 24 December 2019 - 01:14 PM.

#22 142131105235437697

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 05:33 PM

I'm actually running into a Blue Screen of Death due to EasyAntiCheat. I have a couple of crash dumps, but I keep encountering a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error, explicitly due to EasyAntiCheat.sys. Is there any other information regarding when this occurs?

It's worth noting that I recently did a full Windows reinstall, and should not have any VM software or anything similar, so I do not think it would be due to Hyper-V or something similar.

Edited by 142131105235437697, 24 December 2019 - 05:35 PM.

#23 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 24 December 2019 - 07:01 PM

Why am I getting 

Untrusted File System
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Gravity Interactive, Inc\Ragnarok Online Transcendence\data\party.dll).

How the hell does anti cheat block your own game files, Warp Portal?   What you got going on eh?

#24 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 03:47 AM

I'm actually running into a Blue Screen of Death due to EasyAntiCheat. I have a couple of crash dumps, but I keep encountering a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error, explicitly due to EasyAntiCheat.sys. Is there any other information regarding when this occurs?

It's worth noting that I recently did a full Windows reinstall, and should not have any VM software or anything similar, so I do not think it would be due to Hyper-V or something similar.

If there is no VM or the related installed, then it is possibly a hardware/driver issue. Ensure that all of your drivers are properly updated, including Windows itself. More hardware guidelines are found on EAC support page here.

Why am I getting 

Untrusted File System
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Gravity Interactive, Inc\Ragnarok Online Transcendence\data\party.dll).

How the hell does anti cheat block your own game files, Warp Portal?   What you got going on eh?

This is a known issue, it will be attended eventually.
Supposedly a fix is being worked on.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 25 December 2019 - 03:54 AM.

#25 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 25 December 2019 - 02:20 PM

If there is no VM or the related installed, then it is possibly a hardware/driver issue. Ensure that all of your drivers are properly updated, including Windows itself. More hardware guidelines are found on EAC support page here.

This is a known issue, it will be attended eventually.
Supposedly a fix is being worked on.

So what you're saying is, I won't be participating in the CBT.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users