RT General Feedback - Page 12 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT General Feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
571 replies to this topic

#276 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:51 AM

You don't really need to leave the training grounds at base lvl 10

Oh, I remember it now
The npc kept telling me she won't warp me to the archer job change area until I was base level 10 which gave me the idea that I had to lvl in order to leave. I only realized her dialogue was bugged and she actually wasn't supposed to warp after all that grinding already.

@WP please clean up Training Grounds npc dialogues

Edited by ninJedi, 07 February 2020 - 06:32 PM.

#277 Krispin2

Krispin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 09:10 AM

Should be taking the personality test for that extra stuff anyway, and he doesn't care what your level is.

#278 Cupcakebr

Cupcakebr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 07:20 PM

put magic stone in the cash shop

put magic stone in the cash shop

#279 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 08:19 PM

hey campitor I have a question, 

once you have a +10 weapon is it safe to never go below 10 on here. On renewal it says you guys did guarantee from 10 > 11 as a temporary fix.

In game currently it says +10 > +11 is a 18% chance instead of 100% like on renewal. is it guaranteed to not fall below 10 then? or is it 18% and goes below 10. If its the latter, is there a time line for when we will fix HD bradium

#280 Ariesomus

Ariesomus

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 04:33 AM

Hello everyone. I'm new to the server as most of you must be. I only have 2 main characters and I was enjoying the game until I made an Alcnhemistt and created my Homunculus. They're so damn hard to level up its unfair. I have friends lvl 80 whilst their Homunculus is just lvl 30. It says on the Alt + R tab that Homunuculi get 10% of the masters EXP but it also seems that they gain just as much EXP if they kill SOLO. Even if its not the case the amount of EXP they get is too small to level them up. It would literally take days to get a Homunculus to a decent level so it would be helpfull leveling up with them. I know they're not supposed to be  easy to level up as they can become just as or even stronger than the player but without AI (people have told me that they could no get any AI to work) and autoattack mechanic is unviable to spend days to get your Homuculi strong given that you could use that amount of time to level many characters. Finally, my sugestion is to increase the amount of EXP the Homunculus get from solo kills (100% of it) and/or increase the amount they get from their master (loyalty based would be a blast) because without some rebalancing it makes certain builds asPure Potter almost unviable to level up having to either leech EXP (as many PPs in my guild have done) or spend millions of pots like I have done. Please, pretty please make some changes so it would be a more enjoyable experience. Thank you and good day.

#281 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Server:Poring

Posted 09 February 2020 - 02:20 PM

Come on, this is really frustrating... Anolians are much stronger than bathories and we need to consume the key to be able talk to the board and move to the cloned map with Bathory:

sbSPewL.jpg

I bought each key for 90k each, just to die at the entrance to a mob of Anolians :angry: :angry: :angry:

Add the forking option to the npc on the outside. Also, can we disconect at cloned maps?

Edited by Allori, 09 February 2020 - 02:23 PM.

#282 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 02:45 PM

Come on, this is really frustrating... Anolians are much stronger than bathories and we need to consume the key to be able talk to the board and move to the cloned map with Bathory:

I bought each key for 90k each, just to die at the entrance to a mob of Anolians :angry: :angry: :angry:

Add the forking option to the npc on the outside. Also, can we disconect at cloned maps?

Would switching the spawns make sense? Default map: Bathory, Cloned: Anolians. Having the sign outside would be better though but it depends if there's a limitation to what they can do.

#283 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz

Posted 09 February 2020 - 05:01 PM

Switching mobs is an easier and clever solution, I would agree with that!

#284 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 06:48 AM

Uh, are the halter leads changing colour? My priest has a custom colour (option 2) but my alpaca is still blue. Is that right?

#285 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:24 AM

https://forums.warpp...g-board-better/

#286 mixanus

mixanus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:38 AM

Suggestion: when fever maps arrive, please add enchantments to ALL dropped gear, not only the fever maps gears. Add all tiers of enchantments and the possibility of multiple enchantments on every gear and weapon. Raise the gear and weapon drop chance to be similar of the zero server.

I KNOW people will say that it is already high, but taking the tons of variations we Will have in consideration, we kinda need the drop to be higher to have a small chance of finding the combination we need/want.

EDIT: Make the count of normal mobs to spawn champions individual, and make the "personal" champion spawn right next to the person who killed their 10 normal mobs. This way, everyone will have at least a chance to farm their own champions without fear of finally seeing one just to be KS-ed and the boss will still be fair game for everybody.

Edited by mixanus, 10 February 2020 - 11:26 AM.

#287 vitrox3

vitrox3

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:12 PM

NPC Peter S. Alberto from priest's job change quest isn't working...

#288 GKole

GKole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:45 AM

The cooking NPCs are not in the right place or not in the game at all please advise

#289 Sendou

Sendou

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 02:08 PM

What's the reason behind that Normal manuals from the Kafra Shop not being alowed to transfer?. I think that since the HE one can, there is no reason that this one can't.
Anyway, that would be great if it could trade too.

#290 vinyso

vinyso

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:@osabiorpg
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 11 February 2020 - 02:42 PM

Make our homúnculos gameplay better pls

#291 disaer1988

disaer1988

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:52 PM

Please ban bots. So many tickets and no results. 2 week, 11 rogue bots farmin grand peco peco. Administration - no reaction!

#292 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:52 PM

Is there a way to exchange oris/elus in game for the enriched and HD ones? Might be a good idea to implement this, having it only available in the cash shop kinda kills the market for it a little bit, especially since gear doesn't break often enough.

Edited by Kailash, 12 February 2020 - 09:52 PM.

#293 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:58 AM

Tip of the day is still not working.

#294 MarcioXagas

MarcioXagas

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:03 AM

OMG! Warpportal, GMs!!!!! Bots in baylan

many bots iz_dun01

#295 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:15 AM

Is there a way to exchange oris/elus in game for the enriched and HD ones? Might be a good idea to implement this, having it only available in the cash shop kinda kills the market for it a little bit, especially since gear doesn't break often enough.

This is coming around the beginning of March, with the Fever Fields update.

#296 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Quit

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:02 PM

Still alot Bots on Minouros, Sea Od, Baylan and Cmd_fild04, today i farm some axes on minouros, but with bots there, theres like alot axes, no point in farm stuffs. 

#297 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Quit

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:38 PM

Also Ban Mac Adress from those players. 

#298 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 14 February 2020 - 03:49 PM

edit

Edited by AaronP2W, 17 February 2020 - 05:55 AM.

#299 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 08:10 AM

I'm sure this was probably asked and addressed in this thread but I haven't been able to find the answer.

Will there be a stat reset implemented into Transcendence?

Another question,

Will the rest of the character slots be available soon?  I play a lot of different characters and don't have the space so I end up deleting ones that I'm experimenting with.

#300 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 08:48 PM

A lot of bots on otters map and verit map lately. :c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users